TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
New Eric Interview

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2002: General Discussion: New Eric Interview users admin

Elms

Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Elms a private message Print Post    
From TVRules.net

Where Are They Now

Grannyg

Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grannyg a private message Print Post    
Thanks Elms, interesting interview!!

Babyjaxmom

Friday, February 14, 2003 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm. From the sounds of it, Eric and Lisa are pretty definitely not together any more. He said himself, he's looking for someone to share his life and interests with. Too bad. I thought they were a cute couple.

Whoami

Monday, June 02, 2003 - 4:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I was just browsing around in here, looking at updates on various people (havne't been in the BB area in a long time).

Anyway, had to laugh at one part of this interview:

"What is your one most memorible moment on the show ?

Eric: WHEN JULIE CALLED ME OUT ON THE SLEEP TALKING MENTIONING NADIA KOUMINIC, THAT OLYMPIC SKATER I RANDOMLY MUTTERED ON NITE IN BED. I WAS THEN WHEN I REALIZED THAT THE TALKING HAD BEGUN. I WAS EMBARRASSED."

First of all, who typed this? Eric or someone for him? The all caps is....well, you know.

Second, Nadia Comaneci is an Olympic gymnast from 1976, probably around or before the time Eric was born! Not to mention whoever typed it butchered the spelling of her name worse than I've ever seen!

What prompted me to look at this thread was, someone in the OT section of the figure skating board I sometimes visitwas wondering if Eric and Lisa were still together. From the bits I've read, it doesnt' look like it. But maybe someone whose more on top of things here can confirm details?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: