TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Big Brother UK (Summer): Archive through August 13, 2012 users admin

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I'll really miss BBUK, too, and I haven't been able to get into BBUS this year.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
my hope, based on nothing but wishful thinking LOL

deana winner, sara runnerup ( played a decent game,fought with people and seemed to be herself)

adam AND Luke A both can be 3 or 4th. i dont care. both were not themselves and barely showed any REAL aspects of their personality. we never Saw adam as in his Preshow interviews/clip.

Luke A also was a poser who tried to keep out of any conflicts due to his FAKE personality...wanting constantly to appear a certain way to the viewing public.

adam and luke did more talking about perception and the public then anyone else shown.

luke S could come in anywheres.... from second to fifth, i couldnt care less. Bland and boring and another guy who was more concerned about appearances then being REAL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I will miss BBUK but at the same time I want my afternoons back! If I'm at home I feel I have to watch it live, and then of course most of the afternoon has gone and I've hardly done anything!

I'll be spoiling the finale in 10 minutes, so run away if you don't want to know.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
basically it is all going to hell in a handbasket with the evicted house guests. Connor has been threatening to beat up Benedict on twitter, Aaron jumped on the band wagon Connor is tweeting about there being so many goons backstage he would rather be home. It seems this year instead of sitting them together they appear from pics to be separating them.

Connor has been retweeting some of the nastiest stuff his followers have been saying about Deanna. He is so nasty

Really want LukeA to win, perfect anniversary present. But would be happy with any of the soldiers.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They really need to vet people more. With all the testing they say they do they should be able to weed out the psychopaths, yet invariably they let one or two through.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
First run through of names, Deana and Luke S got boos, everyone else got cheers. Voting freezes for the first time in three minutes, so very little highlights, if any.

My livestream is awful today :-(.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian is speaking to the house.

Crowd are shouting "Get Deana Out!" Still boos for Deana and Luke S.

12th person out, placing fifth in the the Big Brother house is:

Luke S

He seemed to expect it, it seemed like they all expected it. Cheers as well as boos when the doors open.

Voting opens again now, freezes again in four minutes.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Time for the next one.

Usual crowd noise.

Placing fourth in the Big Brother House is:

Sara!

Can't hear any boos from the crowd!

Voting has reopened and will close again in five minutes.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
for heaven's sake these are the same people who let Kenneth Tong in, actually begged the idiot, and look what an utter epic ass he has been lately

They do not know how to vet...lol

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they must truly think that any publicity is good publicity. And I guess you can tell by the crowd that some of them really don't care what people do, and support people who behave atrociously.

Pretty excited to have an all soldier final three! The Outsiders did good!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And another one...

Placing third in the Big Brother House is:

Deana!

Wow she did lose some votes! Or lost a chunk when Facebook voting stopped.

Outside crowd boos and cheers.

Voting reopens again, closes for the final time in six minutes.

Inside the house Adam is pacing and Luke A looks like he's in pain!

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
so far everyone has come out in the order I wanted!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm very happy too! The bottom two were the important ones (so that the final three were the Outsiders). Now I just want Luke A to beat Adam, but really I'd be happy either way.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
About to reveal the winner!

Brian is talking to the final two housemates.

The winner of Big Brother 2012 is:

LUKE A!

Adam is runner up. He should pull his trousers up :-).

Crowd cheers! His voice is an octave higher than normal!

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The winner is Luke A!!!
I am so excited for him, he really deserves it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He does, just a really nice guy. So excited for him!

Aww Adam's all happy and was being positive then they show a bunch of clips about the divide in the house. What a downer for him!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And the winner is leaving the house! He's grinning :-).

Lots of cheers from the crowd! And fireworks! He's got his case of cash.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
B00000000000!!!

ITS been a con job since day one. Oh i'm here for acceptance.

oh i wont be happy unless i win. 0h i've hated myself for 30 yrs and need this.

i need money for transg. surgery.

cant believe the public fell for it. Mind you, picking on becky got him some fans.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
His voice is an octave higher than normal!

normal is higher

i can talk iwth a lower voice too. it takes practice tho

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was Adam who was squeaking. I think his natural voice is the low one, or he's been working really hard all season to hide it!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
The final three were just what I wanted and I am thrilled that the one I wanted to win actually won. That's two years in a row. At least this year the winner wasn't booed. To me it doesn't matter at all if Luke a was "playing a game to win" because he did a great job of it. He was mean fewer times than most of the others. He didn't <red dots> (rip others apart) nearly as much as the others and he did try hard to keep Deana in line when she started "teasing" Luke s even though he was hardly a friend of Luke s.

I think losing the facebook votes did hurt Deana. The only way anyone outside of the UK could vote was on facebook so she must have lost a lot of support from India. I'm guessing a lot of her die-hard fans were from India.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, she would be quite popular there, and we know they are interested in UK BB. I wish they would release the percentages.

As long as "playing a game" is presenting your best self, I don't mind it at all. When playing a game is fake romances, or setting up arguments, or things like that I don't like it. I think Luke A was genuine and kind hearted and it's just really satisfying when someone you feel is a good person wins a game like this. Like good can defeat evil sometimes!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I'm very happy with the result. IMO, the good people won.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I am very happy with the results, was a little shocked that Deanna went over Adam but the one i wanted on the top came first.

i was hoping for some kinda twist to help smooth over the negativity of the results of the white room.

They kept pushing at that house divide to the point it became a bit boring.

Oh and loved how Brian said to Deanna that Connor said some slightly negative things behind your back, i sure fire hope someone set her straight before BOTS. (which I havent gotten to watch yet..lol0

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
okay have watched BOTS now like the fact that LukeA called Becky on her "banter" on twitter and that being the reason his wife would not want to meet her. Loved the fact that Victoria tried her best to get it out there what Connor was truly like but LukeA only knows what his wife had a few minutes to tell him and doubt Connor was her main taking point.

Have to say poor LukeS to have him come out to the song Push The button was cruel. I thought it might be funny but man they could not let it go.

Apparently according to Connor's tweets him and Arron were not allowed in to the wrap party. Wonder if that is cause he threatened both Benedict and made comments about Victoria after her attempt at honesty.

Husband asked so what you going to watch now...whispered in his ear...Celebrity big brother starts Wednesday and Australian started last night...he then asked if I was going to vote for the Australian one too...told him would need another proxy so probably not.

the refund thing is going to be a pain...as have to request a cheque...and as the facebook account i used for voting is my gaming one I wouldn't be able to cash the cheque anyways..but might be interesting to see if they would actually send me one..lol..