TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Big Brother UK (Summer): Archive through August 13, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Now the chants are clearly "Get Ashley Out!" but Deana still has big boos in the name read-off.

Lines close in four minutes.

Puzzled, the crowd is often not representative of the voters, but she's still going to be scared when she hears them, whether she stays or not. Might make her behave for the rest of the time though, if she stays!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Good point, Kitt.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian is talking to the house.

Tenth person to be evicted from the Big Brother house is

Scott :-(

I thought he'd be more popular than Ashleigh! At least he's getting lots of cheers outside.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Another loss to vote to save.
Scott was very well liked but not enough for people to actually vote for him.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, focused on the bigger characters. I only hope Ashleigh goes now.

They rushed Scott's interview. I'd have preferred shorter "best bits" and more chat.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian is talking to the house again.

Eleventh person to be evicted from the Big Brother house is

Ashleigh!

So Ashleigh beat Luke S, and now Ashleigh's out... wonder if Luke S realises he's kind of responsible for Ashleigh not getting to the final?

The crowd boos!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Love that all the true insiders have been evicted except the one with the pass.
Now maybe they will see that the outsiders were really the ones that were liked in that house.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Apparently Conor has tweeted how "disgusting" it is to have the Outsiders in the final lol. Not sure reality will ever set in for him.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're showing Ashleigh Luke S's "prefer the bachelor" thing! Bit brutal when she's just come out. I guess this is why they had to rush Scott's interview, to get time for this :|.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I like that the final five can see BOTS. I wonder how much they can hear (how soundproof the glass is).

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Emma says the housemates can hear them.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah.. they're going to be paranoid!

I like Natalie Cassidy sooooo much but she's so horribly wrong this season!

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
she an actress. i dont believe for one moment natalie liked Lushleigh. Its more like She has to say what the producers suggest.

that way she gets asked back a lot. PLUS lets face it, it was nice for ash to think they may have had fans.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I don't think I've EVER disagreed with Kitt, but I cannot stand Natalie Cassidy! Of course I only know her from BB, so that doesn't mean anything!

I really enjoyed the live feed we got. Makes me sad that the season could have been so different without a couple of people that I won't bother to name.

I was so happy Deana and Adam made it and loved BOTS from the garden. It's a great way to give them something to chat about for a couple of days. Just hope Sara dosnt keep on about how bad she looks on TV. That would be annoying!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've "known" (in a tv kind of way) her since she was 10, so it's hard for me to separate the person from the tv character. She did a few things I didn't like in her Celeb BB season, but I have to forgive her, because she's little Sonia from Eastenders.

Both this week and last week's feeds have been good. I know people say it's boring but I like it when everything is calmer and they talk about regular stuff.

Sara didn't seem to be able to stop talking. It might have been the microphones picking up too much, but it sounded like she talked over people all the time. She'd drive me nuts after a while I think. As I mentioned before, I don't mind Luke S. He's self obsessed but mostly harmless.

I'm pretty thrilled the three are there, and my ideal would be
Luke A winner
Deana and Adam, second and third, either order
Luke S and Sara, fourth and fifth, either order.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I'm very happy Deana, Luke A and Adam are in the finale. It was too bad that Scott had to go for that to happen, but I am looking forward to him on bots this weekend.

I disagree with Natalie too, I don't know what program she was watching. I felt bad for Ashleigh, but I think she'll be alright once she sees her friends and family, and then decides what she wants to do. I was surprised no one mentioned it all to Luke S, but then again, he looked relieved to me that the truth had been revealed.

I will be happy if Deana, Adam, Luke A, even Sara wins, but I'd like this order to happen:

Deana: Winner
Luke A: Second
Adam: Third
Sara: Fourth
Luke S: Fifth

I hope they all have a fun weekend, I'm looking forward to the finale. And then we can get ready for CBB, lol.

Amy

07-10-2002

Saturday, August 11, 2012 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I'll throw my two cents in here, I would like to the finish n this order:

Luke A - Winner
Adam - second
Deana - third
Sara - fourth
Luke S - fifth

For me Deana and Sara are interchangeable, I just want Luke A to win and Luke S to be first out.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Saturday, August 11, 2012 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I want Adam and Luke A to win, but don't mind if one of the others wins.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, August 11, 2012 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty thrilled the three are there, and my ideal would be
Luke A winner
Deana and Adam, second and third, either order
Luke S and Sara, fourth and fifth, either order.

Absolutely my ideal too. I understand why you still like Natalie. I sort of liked her in CBB but either she's lost it or is just giving the party line that TPTB want her to give. From what I've heard, her life isn't going too well so she might have to say what they want just to have a job.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Saturday, August 11, 2012 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I am shocked that Lushleigh never had any other "romantic" encounters after the one incident. I imagine her fit of uncontrolled laughter after, kind of made him shrink at the thought of repeating it, but I can't imagine snuggling, cuddling & sleeping with someone for over 2 months that I found attractive without being overwhelmed.

I don't think there is a true relationship but I think he will feel such guilt over publicly humiliating their relationship that he will carry the pretense for a bit - not for monetary purposes but so he doesn't look like such a rapscallion.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think there was a true relationship, just a very shallow one. And definitely more her to him than him to her. It is strange that nothing much happened after those first couple of tries (and I presume nothing did, or BB would have had it for the "best bits" on Ashleigh). Even if they'd both realised it wasn't a good match, and were more playing along, I agree it would have been hard to hold back after all the time they spent together.

I think they'll have to carry it on for a bit or look bad, and Luke S really doesn't like to look bad. Plus photoshots etc. of the two of them together will probably be more sought out that ones of them alone.

Yesterday's show and Mr Jingles! Luke S didn't even think for one second he should give up the haircut! A lame try at saying his name, knowing she'd insist she went to see Mr Jingles instead. And Ashleigh was likely to leave that night and he was immune! That was a pretty shocking display of selfishness.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Yes, Kitt, I too was shocked at her selflessness. It was in that moment that I *knew* she liked him & he didn't care a fig for her.

Don't they every year have a celebrity stylist come & do a make over for every single finalist??? They had to know he'd probably be done anyways. He just couldn't stand waiting.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they do, yes. And his hair looks pretty much exactly the same as it did before, only darker. Ashleigh looked gorgeous when she left though, so I guess she made a good choice.

Yesterday's BOTS, Scott seemed suddenly anti-Deana and anti-Outsiders. He's always on the fence, but his negativity seemed strange, got to wonder who he's spoken to since the night before.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I always felt Scott was with the other side. I thought it was funny he thought he was oh so safe; gets put up once and gets voted out.

I don't know if I care who wins. I'd like Deana to win possibly, but from last weeks boos....not sure she has a chance. Luke A. and Adam are okay, but knowing what we do about Adam being a formal criminal, I'm not for rewarding him.

I also like Sara. She's very pretty; seems to have a nice personality and although I've missed some of the shows, I haven't really seen horrible behavior from her.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 1:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I am *so* going to miss watching BBUK every day. CBB will be a withdrawal patch but it's just not the same. I just am not as interested in BBUS. I keep up, but I'm not obsessed by it.

I hate BBUS when it gets down to so few. I wish they'd let the jury members stay in the house & compete. If they get HOH, they could be promoted to full HG status.

I love the BBUK week long tasks & secret tasks. I loved the competing for control of parts of the house & diary room.

Hopefully BBAU will be fun.