TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Celebrity Big Brother

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2002: Celebrity Big Brother users admin

Kitt

Thursday, November 28, 2002 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Britchick (or anyone) are you watching this right now? It's amazingly boring and interesting at the same time, these celebrities seem more real than some of the US contestants have been!

I wanted either Sue or Mark to win, so I guess now it's Mark. Les needs to get a grip! I like Mel's Vader smile :). I'm afraid I'd like to take Mark home and mother him horribly.

Britchick

Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Britchick a private message Print Post    
Oh Kitt - I'm so glad someone else was watching this. I loved it. I think they definitely seemed very real and Sue is just so funny. I was so happy that Mark won. He seemed so amazed as well. I felt that he and Sue were in many ways more genuine than many of the "regular" housemates. I agree that Sue and Mark were the best though I thought Mel came off quite well as well. I really felt sorry for Les - someone should have stopped him doing it as he clearly couldn't cope with it!!

Kitt

Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And little Mark in tears when he won! Poor sweetie, he really seemed to feel he was inferior, it was lovely to see him beat other people. I still want to go and hug him! I hadn't heard of Sue before the show (been abroad too long!), I agree, she seemed such a genuine person, like she'd be a great friend.

I thought Mel would have come over a lot better if she'd shown some emotion, although at least she was always positive and nice to the others. And it's a good strategy to keep sane! Yeah, Les really did seem to need all the attention, it was interesting to hear the psychologists talk about him afterwards.

Was there any fall out from the show? I left the UK last week so I'm back in the land of no UK "news" again now...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: