TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 03, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Big Brother UK (Summer): Archive through August 03, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
yep Amy! Very good news!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
If someone takes the money I hope they only get around 10k and walk.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I would happily lose either of them for £10K! I'd be pretty happy with £15K. After that I get grouchy ;). I think they're really going to start thinking about it at around £20K.

The chant might actually be "Get Deana Out." It sounds like the general background of noise is pro-Deana and pro-Luke A, but there's a big group of loud anti-Deana, anti-Luke A right near where Brian is speaking. If he makes the announcement from where he is now, the house might hear a lot of anti-Deana sentiment. Doesn't sound like Ashleigh or Becky will hear cheers for themselves though, whereas Deana and Luke A should.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
fingers crossed LukeS thinks the lowest bid is great seeing as he came last of the remaining housemates last week when almost all of them were up.

i am sorry I have to go out tonight would have liked to have followed this one.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian's talking to the house!

Oh I can hear "Get Becky Out!" now!

The boos for Luke A and Deana were clear but the cheers were louder.

Nothing about who got the most votes.

The person with the least votes and the ninth person evicted is

Becky!

She has to leave straight away.

Crowd are booing but she seems just very excited about it all. (Her hair looks particularly nice tonight.)

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
My opinion of Luke A. dropped dramatically when he asked Adam if he thought that after they get out if there were women that would fancy him. His wife will be so proud.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, bit weird that!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian's interviewing quite well tonight.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Will...stupid thing to ask..but i chalk it up to some insecurity and being bit jealous of Luke S he knows he will have tons of girls who fancy him

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Conor and Luke S are standing by their red buttons. They can be seen on the screens inside the house.

BB speaks. One of them WILL receive the pass to the final. One crucial decision to be made. On screen is a counter that displays £0. The amount increases for one minute. At any time either of them may press the button to stop the counter and they will get the money on the screen. But IF they chose to take the money they must leave immediately. Whoever remains in the white room gets the money. If neither presses neither gets the pass.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're trying to count out the minute to see how far the money goes. It stopped at £50K and CONOR took it!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
They both hit the button.
I want to vomit right now.
They shouldn't have let him go through the house.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They both went for it at almost the same time when they realised it had stopped at £50K!

Luke S is crying. Not entirely sure why. Luke S "that would have been half yours" I presume talking about their agreement to split it???!

Ok that actually was pretty intense!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well the upside is we get rid of Conor!

They cycled through the money too quickly, they were too stunned to do anything, if they'd stopped at every £5000 they might have taken the money earlier.

The crowd are actually cheering Conor. Booooooooo!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think he should have gone through the house either.

Hate that he got £50K but very glad he is out of the house. They really messed up going through the amounts so quickly. I bet he would have gone for much less.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So now we are left with

Deana
Luke A
Adam
Scott
Sara
Ashleigh
Luke S

Luke S has a pass to the final. Ashleigh and someone else, hopefully Sara imo, will be out before the final.

But... the Insiders still control the votes, so unless a lot of people are up an Outsider could easily go.

They're showing Luke S still standing in the White Room looking glum.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Yes, it would have been better to go 5k wait 5 seconds, then 10k, wait, and then go up to 50k just seconds before the minute was up.

They hit 50k too quickly.

Now that Luke S has a pass to the finale he shouldn't be allowed to nominate.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, would love that. Don't think they will do it though. Fingers crossed.

We know unless something changes he's going to be out first on the final day though.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Conor's just full of excuses and blame for everyone else (well mostly Deana).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Next Friday at 9 is the "live semifinal," so no extra eviction shows. Just a double (I presume) next Friday.

And Luke S enters the house and is still mad, snapping at Adam. The live show starts some time after the button pressing but before Luke S enters. (Probably the usual 10-15 minute delay.)

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Was Conor's uncle in charge of the cycling and buttons?

Thanks for the updates everyone

I'm glad Conor is out, but to be rewarded for his behavior, well, it's CH5's money, so, they are at a loss; I can't imagine they'll be able to use him for shows and stuff.

Also glad Becky is gone, I hope she starts back to her old self. I'm looking forward to seeing her this weekend on bits, after she's spent time with her family.

I agree, I don't think Luke S should be able to nominate. I'm hoping Ashleigh, Scott and Sara might go first too, but I think Scott has people who do like him, so he might be there.

If it's five left, aside from Luke S in the final, I'd like to see Deana, Luke A, Adam and Scott or Sara, if it's four, then Deana, Luke A, Adam, and Luke S with his pass. But I'm so glad Conor and Becky are out, that I wouldn't mind seeing Scott, Sara, even Ashleigh at this point, but they are not my preferred. I'm hoping Deana will win, I think she's been through a lot, but so have Adam and Luke A, so I wouldn't mind them winning as well.

I haven't seen what Luke A said, but I was thinking maybe he just wonders if women will fancy him, not bc he thinks he's all that, but bc he's never had everyone know his story before, I mean, he's likely always had to stress through telling his story to people he liked. Plus his wife must know him well, so I can't imagine that what he said would surprise or hurt her. That would be a good Brian question, though.

Liam McGough (https://twitter.com/liammcgough) tweeted he'd be on bits tomorrow, that should be fun, he was very chatty the last time he was on.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm without Becky, will Scott gravitate towards the Outsiders? He must realise they are popular.

If Luke A, Adam and Deana stay loyal to each other, and I think they will, they will HAVE to choose two of Scott, Sara and Ashleigh, most likely Ashleigh plus one of the others. Right now Sara is worse to them (openly) than Scott, but Deana might feel loyal to Sara.

Sara will probably choose Deana and either Ashleigh or Scott (just because her mum chose Scott).
Ashleigh will choose Deana and Luke A unless Adam upsets her.
Scott I'm not sure about but he has moaned about Ashleigh recently as well as the usual Deana and Luke A.
Luke S will choose Deana and Luke A.

I'm getting
Ashleigh 4-5
Deana 3-4
Luke A 2-3
Adam 0-2
Sara 1-4
Scot 1-4

They need three or more up for a double eviction, so I think it could be Ashleigh+Deana+Luke A if the Sara and Scott votes are split. That would be bad. I could also see it being everyone but Adam, or but Adam and Scott, and that would be okay.

Also to consider, now all the Insiders fans could vote for Ashleigh to stay as there are no other real Insiders to vote for.

Next week could be bad.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BOTS have said they are interviewing "the Final Five" on August 14th, so I presume it will be a double on Friday, Stormie, so five are left. (Rather than six being left for the final but BOTS hosting only the top five.)

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
For this, the last full week, they should all be up except Luke s. It's really unfair to all of them to have so few people nominating if two are supposed to go.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I would love everyone up, but I think they might feel it's too much like the final... but then Brian did call Friday's show "the semifinal" so maybe it could have the same (all up) rules. Except Luke S of course.

Luke S is saying he feels played by Conor. Seems like Conor told him he wouldn't press it, so he thought he had time to consider, but then Conor pressed it. It all went by so fast for me to know what actually happened.

Everyone's pondering and posturing over what they would have done has been interesting. I think it's the first interesting live feed session we've had.