TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 31, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Big Brother UK (Summer): Archive through July 31, 2012 users admin

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Adam when he wants something is pretty determined, look at the box task. Also if he thinks there is any chance that the other two might go this week he will see this as his only way to secure that one of the outsiders makes it to the final.

I wonder if LukeS mom did what Faye;s mom did last year and vote for their romantic partner cause they felt the feelings were not there?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It almost sounds like someone from the Insiders' family had to vote for her, unless the votes were spread quite a bit.

In case anyone didn't see yesterday's BOTS (I'm just catching up now) they said:

Three housemates will be entering The White Room, "grand prizes are at stake and some twists along the way."

Starts on Tuesday, "someone may win a pass to the final."

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all the info Kitt. I've been out all morning and it's been killing me to know who's been put up. If Deana's and Luke a's fans don't get complacent and figure they're safe, It could be a very happy Friday.

I might have to miss a lot of the white room task. Family obligations. Since this is the first place I'll look when I get home, please post what's happening. Thanks in advance!

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I know as soon as facebook voting is back up i will put some out there for them. I am getting from the twitter feed that Becky is complaining that people thing she has a game plan so i think that might be a big reason she is up.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
Connors and Caroline both said their things when the others were not there.

wrong both of them said stuff, like ash and Scott, with a crowd of people around them.

sorry but i think things were missed...and not by me.

Conor's comments in the diary room from the last daily show (which i commented on) has NOTHING to do with his deana rant infront of a bunch of hms from first few weeks of show.

the epilator was placed in FULL sight, easily found. yes they SAID it but it didnt happen.

However, Luke A stealing brushes for the WHOLE six week period is just plain childish.

a shortlived joke is not the same as a Malicious revenge stealing, done in order to target one person for weeks on end.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
done in order to target one person for weeks on end.

You mean like the way Conor has been vocal about Deana since week one? I see nothing malicious about hiding a hair brush compared to Conor repeatedly ripping Deana apart week after week. It's hairbrushes. She had EIGHT of them and never used even one by the looks of her hair.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
They put it in Becky's drawer that is NOT in plain sight. They ate Deanna's chocolate then denied it. Deanna was searching for her epilator later. They hid it again.

I think gave you what you dared me to showed you they did take something. Really? Gave you date and exact wording and you still can't admit they did it as well? They not only hid her epilator but stole her chocolate blatantly.

I agree hiding the hair brushes was silly no doubt about that but Luke never said he was the one doing it the whole time.

Just as Connor and Caroline made their comments with others around so have any comments Luke A or Adam made they were with Lauren, Deanna, Sara and even Ashleigh.

I have been paying attention and one of the worst things I have heard LukeA was about Becky not respecting her BMI which I found a step over the line. I don't think they are perfect but I do think they have done a hell of a lot better than some in there.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
uhmmmm and going back to edit saying not to mention Deanna isn't going to change it. She may not have been an official outsider at that time but she was sure skippy not an insider.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't mind people having flaws, I look for character. Everybody says or thinks something from time to time that they wished they hadn't (like the Becky BMI comment). For me the character of the Outsiders is clear. That's what makes me like them, faults and all.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Happy to post what's happening, MamaB. In fact it's hard to stop me ;).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
From BOTS, this is how the friends and family voted:

Adam's F&F: Ashleigh, Becky
Ashleigh's F&F: Adam, Luke A
Becky's F&F: Luke A, Deana
Conor's F&F: Deana, Luke A
Deana's F&F: Conor, Ashleigh
Luke A's F&F: Becky, Ashleigh
Luke S's F&F: Luke A, Adam
Sara's F&F: Becky, Scott
Scott's F&F: Deana, Luke A

Luke A 5 noms
Ashleigh, Becky, Deana 3

Adam 2
Conor 1
Scott 1
Luke S, Sara 0

Seems like the F&F voted much the same as the hms would have. Confused about Sara's mum voting for Scott though. And did Scott's sister mean to say Luke S not Luke A??

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
i am still astounded that Connor only got one vote. Apparently they allowed Becky's sister to repeat the BMI comment as her reason. Bet you sure fire they did not allowed Deanna's mother to say "Connor cause he said he would shove an epilator up my daughters ....." They seem to be trying to rehabilitate Connor's reputation by glossing over everything including him calling her disgusting, and greedy with in the past week.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Looks like most of the F&F based their nominations on who they thought their family member in the house would have nominated.
With the percentages that were shown for last week I would hope Luke A and Deana are safe but we don't know how the public feels about Becky yet.

As for the white room, how is it fair to only allow a few of the housemates to participate? It should be all of them who get the chance.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was a bit off them showing the BMI comment, particularly out of context. I bet Becky's going to milk that. It was a very bad comment but Becky has always been proud about her weight and her eating habits. Still, it's one thing to comment on your own weight, it's different for someone else to.

I hope there is some quite difficult task they do before the White Room to determine who goes in, and that the housemates are told it is for a significant prize.

I really hope it has nothing to do with evictions. It's bad enough that the current nominees (I assume) can't participate but I would hate to see someone leave as a result of one task, even if it's a big one. Getting a pass to the final is ok with me, it really only gets them a pass through one eviction (Friday August 10th) if the finale is Monday August 13th.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It is really unfair that Luke a's statement is getting so much play when what Conor has said about Deana is/was so much worse. All he really said is that she has as little respect for him as she has for her own BMI which is true. She acts as if she is quite proud of her weight and does nothing to change it. So I do not understand why what he said is so bad. He didn't attack her or threaten to rape her with a hair removal device or say he wanted to smash her face in or any of the other horrid things Conor has said. Am I missing something?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I guess commenting on someone's weight just isn't done. No, it's nowhere near as bad as what Conor said, not even on the same scale.

I wasn't sure if Becky was (most likely fake) crying after shouting at Luke, or blatantly laughing about making him feel worse than he already did. I think it was actually the latter. I don't know how she doesn't realise that it makes her look really bad.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
She seemed to be laughing while trying to cry. She might think what he said is her ticket to the win with the sympathy vote. Won't she be surprised as she walks down those steps on Friday. Wishful thinking I know, but it will be epic to watch her leave while she's been thinking all along that the public loves her because they voted her in.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hopefully not too wishful, I think there's a good chance she will go if it's a double, although there's a good chance she has a lot of people voting for her so like you say, got to hope Luke A and Deana fans don't get complacent. I think Ashleigh is bound to have the least number of votes.

The live tweets say they're still discussing the F&F nominations:

12.39am: "If I was boring, the public would have voted me out - right?" Luke A asks Adam

Sounds like the given reason for some of the F&F votes for Luke A might have been because he's boring. Better than them saying nasty things about him anyway.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I feel a replay of last year going on: around this point last year they started smearing Aaron hard adn tried to raise Jay up out of the mire. Jay was the one they thought would win last year and this it is Connor.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping that they've got this "equal time" thing they keep talking about going on, and they've dedicated today to slating Luke A, they'll do Deana tomorrow, leaving Wednesday and Thursday (closer to eviction day and therefore more effective ;)) for Ashleigh then Deana. As I said, I'm hoping that's what they're doing!

I can't see Conor winning whatever they try to do. He got a maximum of 9% of the facebook votes on Friday.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Connor Sara and LukeS are the three going to the white room. if they can not show me how that was RANDOMLY selected I swear it is a set up. They know there is no way Sara will stick it out longer than the boys. They seem to be trying to save Connor from having to have a single eviction where there will be time to deal with his vile behaviour. Not like they will really deal with it...look how they molly coddle the wicked b**ch of the west Caroline,

Kellee

07-07-2004

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Okay it is was the 4 with the least nominations had to decided but come on why not all who were not nominated. It only effected the chances of one house mate to participate and that was Adam. Still see it as a set up. Scott chose to let the other three do it.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It does seem a bit fixed doesn't it? BB may have overestimated the will and stamina of their favorite housemate. My guess is Sara will leave very early on. But when it comes to a showdown between Conor and Luke s, Conor will fold long before Luke s. He hasn't got the patience and is way too jumpy and nervous to last it out. Also, he thinks he is loved by the public because he's been saved so many times. On the other hand, Luke s knows he was very low in the voting last week and also has a competitive streak that won't let him quit.

This "task" might not last as long as BB thinks it will.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
They have already cut their white room special from 90 minutes to 75. Sara is already showing signs she will be out early ,she knows how hyper competitive the boys are.

i am getting antsy about the facebook voting. I think that might be a big base for the outsider group and unless it is fixed it will disturb the voting.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Is it going to be a snoozefest of a task?! Sara will be out within a few hours, and even if Conor didn't know that Luke S will beat him, they're friends so they'll decide between them who goes. Plus Conor is convinced he'll be in the final anyway, reducing his motivation.

It sounds like they have to complete lots of tasks to get the big prize ("3.12pm: The last remaining housemate in The White Room will win a pass to the final") so I guess if they want it (and Luke S does I'm sure) they have to stay in whether we're bored watching them or not.

We're going to watch the least interesting housemate doing mildly interesting tasks by himself... live. Yawn. Poor BB, big bust I think...