TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 30, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Big Brother UK (Summer): Archive through July 30, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I agree about the lack of empathy, and I don't think she will learn from the experience, she just doesn't "get" that some how.

I think Sara believes too much of whatever she's told and doesn't consider the source. She's heard so many negative things about Deana from Ashleigh and Caroline that she thinks they're first hand experiences, and then when she does actually interact with Deana herself, she has all these things in her mind and can't take what Deana says on face value.

I like how Sara wants to talk things through with the person she has an issue with, but it seems like there is no way to resolve many of her problems. She doesn't seem to know what the specifics of the problem is, and therefore just accuses the other person of things they can't defend themselves against. She's just too influenced by others. (After saying nice things about her up thread, she rapidly went down in my estimation after seeing her go on and on at Deana on live feeds!)

Kellee

07-07-2004

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Sunshyne I think you and i have always disagreed about the housemates lol. I don't think Luke A and Adam have superior smirks. I like them cause they have been honest they have been true to each other. Neither one of them have ever been pulled into the diary room for nominations talk, belittling, bullying or saying anything that could be deemed offensive.

Caroline says she wouldn't intentionally hurt someone, but just this week Sara told her very plainly that she was belittling her and making her feel small and Caroline just kept at it. (I actually looked it up there is a row of fast food close to the pyramids just like Sara said). Caroline had no filter period, she just said what ever popped into From what I saw Caroline brought the nasty to the table first, she felt cause she was labeled the bitchiest housemate two weeks ago it gave her license to go hog wild with it.

i have to admit though i was kinda wishing when it was down to two that Luke S would go so Caroline would have to live with the consequences of her shop.

I agree Sara is very easy to trust everything everyone is saying and sometimes takes it too much onboard.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Kellee, I too wanted Caroline to stay for the remainder of the "chocolate & pancake" week - Not only to live off these foods (which I'm betting wouldn't bother her in the least) but to be with all the folks that claimed it was such a great prank but probably won't feel the same in a few days - especially those that need higher protein levels or vegetables or nutrition. Scott was royally ticked already at her at just the thought of it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Scott's an odd one. I liked that he was upset at what Caroline did not because of what they had to eat this coming week, but because he realised she'd done it out of spite, and was happy for her supposed friends to suffer along with her enemies, just because she was going home. He gossips a lot but seems to agree with both sides of each argument, and although he's said some nasty thing some how I still like him a lot. He seems more of a nice person than some of the others, just a nice person who sometimes says bitchy things.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're doing a task involving luxury prizes at the moment. There was a list of prizes available and somehow Adam (random, not sure?) got to choose who would get which prize if they won in the game.

Adam chose the following:

· A WEEKEND BREAK FOR TWO TO BARCELONA – Luke A
· £1000 CASH – Adam
· A 50” LED TV – Becky
· A MOUNTAIN BIKE – Sara
· A YEAR’S GYM MEMBERSHIP – Deana
· SPA DAY FOR TWO – Conor
· A DAY OF FLYING LESSONS – Scott
· COFFEE MACHINE – Luke S
· TOILET BRUSH – Ashleigh

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/98128-big-brother-2012-housemates-can-win-cash-and-holidays-in-new-task.html

Surprisingly generous to Becky I thought! The task is they have to stay standing on a box with their name on it, at the moment Luke A, Luke S, Adam and Deana are left after at least five hours. Whoever stays the longest gets the prize they match with from the list above.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ok, reading on it looks like the Adam and Becky prizes are switched above, Adam is the TV, Becky was the £1000.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
BOTS was annoying to me, they molly coddled Caroline the whole way through. I really want someone to pull her up maybe mention the Ofcom thing. Maybe she will never truly get it. She said Luke A and Adam were cheering when her name was called, they seemed to be sitting there quietly the whole time and did not get up to say anything to her at all. Unlike her who jumped and screamed and made a huge scene when others were evicted.

I wonder if Adam put the 1000 pound under Becky knowing she would be out first. It probably would have been better to think of who would last the shortest put the crap prizes under them which might make everyone else think the prizes were not worth standing for.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Those four stayed on the boxes for at least 11 hours. At thirteen hours Deana and Adam were left, and Deana decided to step down so Adam won. Pretty good going! BB has told them Adam allocated the prizes and Ashleigh was not pleased.

Today they have to admit their sins.

Caroline seemed strangely different on yesterday's BOTS. I don't know if it was something as simple as getting a good night's sleep. No less obnoxious though. Her exaggeration of Luke A's and Adam's reaction is typical of her, and a lot of the Insiders. They seem to make up these wild stories about how evil the Outsiders, particularly Luke A, are being. I'm sure there's some syndrome or something that must cause it, I wish the BB psychologist would talk about it.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Not a psychologist* but: Often people attribute their own behavior to others. Sometimes the only things we can see in others is our own "take" on things. We like or dislike people based on what we would be thinking or doing in that situation. Example: A person on a diet watching someone else order a salad would think that the other person is on a diet when it's just possible that the salad ordering person is saving room for a chocolate dessert.

Caroline might have seen a slight smile on Adam and Luke a. In her mind, that translates into the wild joy she exhibited when others left.

This theory also explains why the insiders attribute their own behavior to the outsiders. Every time a group of insiders is together they are gossiping about the outsiders. So they think that when they see the outsiders chatting, they must be gossiping about the insiders when, in fact, the outsiders are talking about their friends/family and the real lives they live outside of the BB house.

* Majored in Sociology - had to take a ton of social/psychology/behavioral classes.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I don't get it with Ashleigh and being angry about the toilet brush. Someone had to get it, he gave it to someone he thought would be out early. Also it is not like he put the most valuable prize underneath himself, just the one he wanted most. The person I would see with more reason to be upset about it is LukeS, Adam knew he would try to win and only put the coffee machine under him

LukeS and his stirring about LukeA drooling over other women? Have I missed something? I don't think he has crossed the line in any way.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
This is a good example of what I posted above. Luke S doesn't really like Ashleigh at all. He did make a play for Lauren. He's probably been lusting after other women in the house all along and if he is doing that others must be too. He attributes his behavior to someone else.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, very true. And Caroline saying Luke A spends all his time in the DR moaning about them, when that's what she does.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
In previous weeks they have had callers who have slammed the housemates who have been there that they didn't like. Suddenly all the calls are positive Caroline? Seeing as she got the most votes out of 8 people chanting and Ofcom complaints I find it extremely unlikely that suddenly the public is turned around?

LukeA should have given it a bit more time before getting down or at least said the three of them rock paper scissored for it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen today's shows, but if you're talking about the BOTS phone calls with Jamie I always assumed they just try to make the most recent evictee feel a bit better by filtering the best calls while they're there. I don't think it's anything other than them trying to be polite.

Nominations tomorrow. They have strongly hinted if not outright said it will be a double, so I expect a lot up... probably a good thing as the Outsiders are still outnumbered.

I also think there's a chance an eviction might be part of the White Room thing, because of the "might change the course of the game" or whatever that phrase is they keep using.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
Neither one of them have ever been pulled into the diary room for nominations talk, belittling, bullying or saying anything that could be deemed offensive

because they dont say their vile bitchy comments infront or TO other housemates.

Sunshyne I think you and i have always disagreed about the housemates lol. I don't think Luke A and Adam have superior smirks.

thats your opinion and others have theirs. Luke A and Adam talk down about the others and act like they think they are superior.

luke A is really starting to show his snarky spiteful side. The whole reason to jump down after Luke S was to Rub it in his face.

so let me clarify it for those who dont remember, luke A, after being Nominated the first time went and cleared the air with Luke S. the talk ended with a good ol boy moment.

so now we find out that Luke A still harbours great jealousy and resentment.

adam, on the other hand, is more of a henchman. He does talk and visit with others, laughing at their jokes, even if a little off. I notice he acts like he's in on it then later complains about how "they" are.

Adam is playing a great two sided game, so is Deana. Luke A, on the other hand, turned his back to Adam and Conor when they were having that rather loud discussion as to 'how things are in the house and Caroline/ food order'.

the look on luke a's face said it all.
During the whole attack on Becky Luke A had a nonstop smirk and talked down to her like she was retarded.

i'm not sure why people here are not seeing that luke A and adam have lowered themselves down and have been just as bitchy and meanspirited as the socalled insiders.

the ONLY insider i truly cant stand is conor. His comments in diary room were truly offensive.

Caroline is great on Bots. she adds her perspective which is based on 24/7 in the house. Luke A obviously had some serious Hatred for her to be stealing her possessions.

so childish.

name ONE thing that any of the Insiders have stolen from the Outsiders///// name ONE, i dare ya

and dont say deana's chocolate, cause she wasnt one of them at the time

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 3:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Caroline stole all of their food and cigarettes for the week

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Sunshyne I was saying it nicely just pointing out we see things differently.

Dare me?

Day 12 while Aarron is sitting there eating Deanna's chocolate they talk about hiding Deanna's epliator Caroline said "Let's hide the eplitator. Let's hide it every day Please that is the funniest thing you have ever suggested" Then they proceeded to hide it in Becky's drawer, then the fruit bowl.

Connor's comments about Deanna were not in the diary room it was at the table with Arron, Caroline and Ashleigh. They all took part in it.

LukeA talk with Becky she was the one who has continually lied about things to Lauren. Who has aligned herself with Connor who said the nastiest things about her. Luke never said anything about her until after the face to face nominations.

The reason Caroline is so great on BOTS is they are mollycoddling and her more than slightly delusional sense that see ya later and whatever are appropriate responses. They have not called her up on halfthe crap she said (gorilla/Mrs Luke).

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Oh and not saying it infront of the housemates does not mean they can not be called in if their behaviour is deemed offensive. Connors and Caroline both said their things when the others were not there.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Right now Friends and Family nominations are happening. And the housemates can see them nominate!

https://twitter.com/bbuklive

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
4.27pm: There is a lot of shouting in the House. Not everyone is happy with the nominations

Sounds like it could be entertaining viewing!

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
OMG I am just dying to see it now....

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Up for eviction are:

Ashleigh
Luke A
Deana
Becky

Facebook voting is unavailable, at least at the moment, I don't know if that will have much effect on voting or not.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Well I know it will have effect on my voting..cause it is the only way I can do it..lol..i am praying it comes back up...

I can not believe that with the votes coming form the outside Connor is not up....his comments must be fading from memory

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think that's it, although his comments are in the back of people's minds, other things have come up that are more important to them. I only hope if he gets to the final (which seems likely now) he doesn't get many votes. Friday's eviction results at least show he doesn't have too many fans of his own, it'll just be if other Insiders have gone and Insiders fans rally around him as their last chance to beat the Outsiders.

I'm curious to see how Ashleigh came up. She's generally unpleasant but I'm surprised she was chosen en masse over Conor or Luke S... maybe there wasn't much in it. Becky is a great nomination!

I particularly want to hear how Scott's dad voted, he seemed such a nice guy and I'd like to see what he thought was in his son's best interests.

I think Deana and Luke A will be safe, but I'm looking forward to seeing how this week goes and the White Room, whether we get a double eviction from the current nominees or whether there's one eviction from there and one (in some manner) from The White Room.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Talking (to myself) about The White Room. If there really is a ticket to the final to be won, the four current nominees mustn't be allowed to compete for it, because if they won voting would have to be suspended, phone money refunded etc. So Luke A and Deana, some of the most competitive people in the house, almost certainly wouldn't be competing in the White House. Does that make it more likely Conor or Luke S would win? Or maybe it would give Adam more incentive.