TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Big Brother UK (Summer): Archive through July 27, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nutella is used like peanut butter, you spread it on toast or bread. You could eat it with a spoon but it's something like 100 calories a tablespoon.

Interesting ideas about Conor getting out those he thinks of as a threat because they're liked by the public. I don't know if he's capable of determining what the public likes - if he is, why has he acted the way he has? I know he does the cheeky chappy thing, but in general he's hung around with "bad guys" and even if he thinks of himself as the one diamond in the rough, wouldn't he be concerned about being grouped with the baddies in the final?? I guess he doesn't have to worry about that if all the "good guys" have gone, but that's a risky bet.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live TV schedule for tonight, now a whole hour of live feed, and as it's after the eviction it might actually be interesting!

1-2.30pm BB Eviction
2.30-3.30pm BB Live
3.30-4.15pm BOTS

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
Nutella is used like peanut butter, you spread it on toast or bread.

not in my house or anyone else i know

funny how no one seems to care that Adam was unwrapping everyone's chocolate bars and mashing them on the floor. Complete Hissy fit since he didnt get his smokes.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
http://www.wakeuptonutella.co.uk/TV_Ad.php

you should try it, Sunshyne. Tasty.

Emma is still ill and will not be hosting BOTS tonight.

And I'll be spoiling the show, as usual, so run away at 1pm if you don't want to know!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
At start of show:

Ashleigh - no reaction
Adam - cheers
Caroline - big boos
Conor - cheers(??), few boos
Deana - cheers
Luke A - cheers
Luke S - boos
Sara - big cheers

Crowd is chanting "Get Caroline Out!" again.

Funny Ashleigh had little reaction, but I think the crowd just weren't ready. Not sure why Conor got so many cheers .

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Voting frozen at 1.20pm.

They will be re-opening the phone lines later in the show?!?

What is going on?!

Wonder if they're going to announce two who are safe, then open the vote again. They've said pretty clearly it's only a single eviction.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian is talking to the house.

Clear cheers for the Outsiders and Sara, boos of varying degrees for the rest.

In no particular order, the first four housemates SAFE are:

Sara
Adam
Luke A
Deana

That's so funny them announcing it that way!

Lines are opening again to vote for the other four.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Voting is frozen again at 1.36pm! Another two safe??

"Lines will be opened again later in the show."

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian is talking to the house again.

Boos all around when Brian says their names (except for still some cheers for Conor).

Next two housemates who are SAFE (no mention of order) are:

Ashleigh
Conor

Lines are opening again.

I think Luke S is going home... Caroline wouldn't be a shock and they like shocks in their final reveal.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
ROFL the way they announced, first, that the outsiders were safe.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've been trying to work out the legalities of the split vote. They're so strict on it these days after the voting scandals of a few years ago. I think, though they said "in no particular order," those first four had to be the four receiving the most votes (just not necessarily in the order stated), and likewise the next two had to be the two with the next most votes (though not necessarily in the order stated), otherwise they are directly affecting who goes, and that's not legal... I think.

Also it brings in a lot of money in phone votes for them! Now single votes have a big weighting in the Luke S vs Caroline count, so people who really want one of them out are going to really vote hard!

2.01pm and lines are closed for the final time. Result after the adverts. They had about 15 or 20 minutes to vote this time.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian is talking to the house.

The eighth person evicted from the Big Brother house is:

Caroline!

She's screaming lots! Says she is so happy.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
YAY!!! Thanks so much, Kitt.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, Puzzled :-).

She really seems to see no problem with how she acts, and only gets serious to justify herself when she realises Brian is trying to be serious.

Well, it'll be interesting to see the house without her.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I agree with you, Kitt. Something isn't right with her. It's like something's missing.

It'll be interesting to see how the booing impacts the others.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think there has to be something a little wrong. Almost sociopathic, if not to the degree that could be defined like that.

I'm curious to see what the result will do to Sara. Did she notice that the Outsiders got the cheers and the Insiders didn't? Will she gravitate towards the Outsiders now and not trust the Insiders so much? I think the Outsiders will trust her more now they've heard her cheered too.

I like Deana much more lately, now she's been able to state her mind more without being immediately quashed by Conor or Caroline. There are still some things that bug me but the calmer, more reflective Deana is good, I think.

Adam must be losing votes, having such difficulty controlling his temper. I think he was right over Ashleigh and the cigarettes (both to not give them to Ashleigh at the beginning but then to give them later on), but it's probably not the best thing to do. I hope he calms down. He at least seems to learn from what happens, even if he still has trouble keeping himself calm at times.

I wish Becky had been up and heard some boos.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It seems like most of the Facebook only (i.e. not telephone votes) have been released.

So this is the split of the EIGHT way vote:

Deana 34%
Luke A 21%
Adam 19%
Sara 11 %

Ashleigh 5%

Luke S 1%

That leaves 9% to be split between Conor and Caroline, all we know about that is Conor got more than Caroline.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Amazing. Deana is way, way ahead. Can't help thinking that Conor's bullying really helped her get votes. Wait 'til that sinks in.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
Friday, July 27, 2012 - 1:42 am 50 jars of nutella (or how ever many it was) and nothing to spread it on. Maybe she eats it with a spoon!

ON bread?? i thought it was supposed to be eaten iwth a spoon or put on a cake as filling OR on ice cream

Nutella is used like peanut butter, you spread it on toast or bread.

not in my house or anyone else i know

you should try it, Sunshyne. Tasty.

How very strange. I've said I thought it was to be eaten with a spoon then listed things we've done iwth it.

i then made reference to No One i know spreads it either.

Obviously i HAVE REGULARLY eaten it and used it. in a matter of fact, its a Christmas request for my sister each year. LOL

you know, one good thing about this discussion is that i never knew that it was basically equal to Peanut butter in calories.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
so my question is simple... other then at the final, i dont ever remember them pulling these shenanegons during the vote. IT was like they wanted to guarantee caroline couldnt be saved.

i didnt like how they stopped and started the voting. it seemed suspect

as for deana, its her humor and resolve that has fans backing her. Watching sara flog a dead horse for the half hour of live feeds is how Deana is getting fans backing her.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
We'd been talking about it being on toast Sunshyne, so I meant you should try it on toast, like in the video I linked to!

I agree the stop and start in the vote did seem a bit dodgy, but it was certainly very dramatic to watch. Assuming the phone vote was similar to the Facebook vote it probably only potentially changed whether Caroline or Luke S went.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I wonder if someone hurt Caroline so badly, that she wants to hurt others before she gets hurt. She's young, so I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt, that there's a reasons behind the horrible behavior; at the very least, I hope she recognizes how her behavior affects others and tries to genuinely change. But I'm glad she's out.

I didn't know what Sara was talking about, she kept saying Deana did things, but couldn't come up with something that she actually did. But I saw a clip of the original argument, which had to do with Caroline, and I think that Sara was upset--after Sara made some comment about Deana's comment about Caroline--when Deana said that Sara was making herself look good, I don't think it had anything to do with Caroline after that. Ashleigh seemed to fuel it with her Deana comments. But I hope they've worked it out, it would be sad if they stopped being friends.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I guess Sara is still trying to work things out with Deana, but by the looks of things, she's not really saying anything direct. I wonder what Sara is trying to do. Maybe she's trying to give herself an excuse to put Deana up, or maybe she is discovering Ashleigh lies, or maybe she really thought Caroline was well liked and is confused, it seems strange, but then again, maybe it's something important to her, not sure.

Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 2.04am: We'll leave Sara ranting at Deana in the middle of the night. See you in the morning pals!

Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 1.56am: Sara's going back over things Deana's said in the past. She's confused. It's not the most coherent line of questioning.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Caroline has no empathy. She cannot understand that other beings have feelings and can be hurt. She kept saying that she didn't mean to hurt anyone but just couldn't stand being around people she didn't like. That means she thinks the world revolves around her and no one else's feelings mean anything to her.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
we dont know caroline doesnt have empathy, what we do know is she was in a house where the others would laugh hilariously whenever she would go on one of her rants.

she does understand others have feelings but like she said, she felt some of them attacked her first so .....fair game.

yes she seems to think the world revolves around her, like so many others in that house

when a normal person is put under stress , its normal to Lash out.

i think if I was in that house, i'd have a serious hateon for Adam and Luke A just because of those 'superior' expressions and smirking they do.

lauren running back n forth between the groups would have made me think she was untrustworthy.

just sayin.