TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 25, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Big Brother UK (Summer): Archive through July 25, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Voting is open at Channel 5 and look who's up!

Adam
Ashleigh
Caroline
Conor
Deana
Luke A
Luke S
Sara

It's everyone except Scott and Becky!??!?!?!

Has to be a multiple eviction, so they included people with low numbers of votes. But how could Becky not be included unless there was some twist? She must have got at least a couple of votes, surely??

P.S. Get Conor and Caroline out!!! (Although tricky to pick on people with such a lot up and vote to save not evict.)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Looks like Becky didn't get ANY votes! I'm shocked!

http://bigbrotheruk-s2.channel5.com/c5/article/text/Day-49-Nominations-revealed---exclusive/

In case you hadn't already guessed from the above picture, we have a whopping eight housemates up for eviction. That's right, EIGHT! Adam, Ashleigh, Caroline, Conor, Deana, Luke A, Luke S and Sara to be specific.

Why so many? Well, it's a little Big Brother twist.. . You see, this week, every housemate who received even one nomination was put up for the public vote. It's BB's prerogative to keep them on their toes.

No mention of whether it's a multiple of single eviction. With vote to evict they have to say, because it affects how you vote, but with vote to save maybe they don't have to??? Can't remember what's happened before.

Got to remember the boring factor too... maybe Luke S and Ashleigh are at risk, because they're not very likeable and also not (mostly) strong characters. Those who like Caroline and Conor will vote fervently to save them, and that might push their votes above Luke S and Ashleigh and maybe Sara too.

I think Luke A, Adam and Deana will be completely safe... as long as people don't assume that and not bother voting.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And then there's this:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/news/a394794/big-brother-white-room-task-to-feature-golden-ticket-twist.html

Big Brother White Room task to feature Golden Ticket twist

The winner of the White Room Big Brother task will land a Golden Ticket to the final and £25,000 of the prize money, it has been reported.

It was revealed last week that there was going to be a White Room task, a challenge which was first used on Big Brother Australia. There will be a special Big Brother White Room episode on Monday, August 1.

The challenge involves the housemates having nothing but white food and white clothes, while locked in a white room together. The only way they can get out is by giving up on winning the challenge and pressing a red buzzer in the middle of the room.

The original Australian Big Brother White Room task involved hopefuls battling for a late entrant spot in the house. The UK version is expected to feature current housemates competing for the cash prize.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It will likely be Luke S and Ashleigh out. I can't picture anyone wasting money to save them. Conor and Caroline must have fans, although I can't imagine why. As long as Deana, Luke A and Adam get the highest votes and the others know it, I'll be happy.

The white room task sounds good. Then we'll see who's in it for the experience and who is willing to stay forever for the money. I'm betting that Caroline will be the first to push the button and leave the room.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The White Room will definitely be interesting. By then they'll have a lot of information on who is popular and who isn't, especially if they read out the order of the votes in Friday's eviction.

I wonder if they'd get the $25K and get to stay in the house (but not win) or whether they'd have to leave.

If they have to leave, then I would hope by then Luke A, Adam and Deana think they have a chance to win, and are getting enough out of the house to want to stay. I can't see Scott or Becky wanting to leave, particularly with little information to say whether they're popular. Caroline can't do tasks even if she wanted the $25K.

That leaves Conor, Luke S and Ashleigh. If Luke S is still in the house Ashleigh won't leave, but if he goes on Friday (and she doesn't) then she might. It would look bad on Luke S if he pushed the button with Ashleigh still in the house so I think his decision would depend on whether Ashleigh was there. And I can't see Conor's ego letting him do it.

But if they didn't have to leave but would just not be eligible to win I don't know who would go for it. I still think Conor's ego wouldn't let him, not sure Luke S's would either.

Very interesting psychologically, but I think I might not like the result (either someone I think doesn't deserve it might get the money, or someone I like might leave!).

Yep, you're probably right about Luke S and Ashleigh on Friday. Might be good to have them out of the game, they're kind of "extras." I think Sara might fall through the cracks too. It would be great publicity for Luke S and Ash to go out at the same time and be able to do the shows together, they'd actually do pretty well out of it.

I'm hoping in one of the adverts in today's show or BOTS they'll say how many are leaving.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I couldn't find a BOTS feed, but from what I'm reading it will be a SINGLE eviction on Friday.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
watched BOTS but missed the daily show.

will watch it later.

BOTS had all its usually extra clips and scenes. WOW adam really is getting testy.

poor deana

As for single, double or Triple eviction, nothing official has been said. I assume the production will wait until they see what kind of voting there is, announcing a double or triple will cause a Frenzy closer to friday.

i'm hoping for a double on friday and a Diary Room removal afterwards. IT would be so unexpected for someone to go missing after already two people walkout the stairs.

Since the studio and everyone is still available, a diary room eviction would be GREAT

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I thought maybe they would have the, let's say four with the fewest votes, go into the white room with only one coming back, but it doesn't look like that will happen either.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I love the diary room evictions. This house would go nuts if that happened. They haven't had a really good shake up yet!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Emma didn't comment on whether the audience guy who spoke about it being a single eviction was correct.

And just as the show ended the BOTS twitter said:

Bit on the Side ‏@bbbots
Who do you think is most upset to be facing eviction? Do you predict a double? Luke S does every week. #bbbots

which is an odd thing to say if they really had confirmed it was a single, so I don't know if they really confirmed it's a single either.

I don't think BB are allowed, legally due to rules for competitions where there is paid voting, to determine the number of evictees depending on how the vote is going. That's why I thought they always announced early on whether it's a single or multiple eviction. Perhaps they need not tell us, but I don't believe they can change their mind after an eviction vote has started (which is why they usually tell voters, so that no one can accuse them of changing their mind).

So I think it's most likely it is a single eviction, because I think they'd have specified it is wasn't.

I liked the watermelon task they showed on BOTS! Looked like a lot of fun.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I know I will be using my votes towards LukeA and Adam. Can not believe with how utterly manipulative Becky has been she got not even one vote.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
And my honey Eugene on bots tonight :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm still in shock about Becky too. I thought it likely both Adam and Luke A would vote for her, and Scott, Caroline and Ashleigh have been saying more and more negative things about her lately. It'll be interesting tomorrow to see how did vote for whom.

Eugene seemed a bit manic on BOTS! Think he was over-excited to be back!

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I liked what the psychologist called Caroline's behaviour "barbwire sandwich"...it fits it to a tee.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
What was that with Luke S's bits and pieces? I almost fell off my chair laughing. You wouldn't see that on BB U.S.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That was so strange to see, because without er... context, it was hard to tell what should be what size. Particularly as the camera was on full zoom!

Who nominated whom, from the press release:

Adam: Caroline (apologises then does the same thing), Sara (chose him as worst hm to live with (in task))

Becky: Luke A (says she's fake), Deana (slow paced, dreamy, floater)

Sara: Luke S (half naked all the time, annoying), Ashleigh (little conversation)

Luke A: Caroline (stares in evil way), Conor (reaction to Lauren's eviction, game plan)

Ashleigh: Luke A (sneaky, bitchiest hm), Deana (no character, like a lost puppy)

Luke S: Adam (bad toilet habits, game player), Deana (slow paced, she thinks camera is always on her)

Caroline: Adam (irritating, annoying), Luke A (he was over the moon the public didn't like her)

Deana: Conor (don't get along and never will, fake), Caroline (sarcasm is too much)

Conor: Deana (split personality), Sara (lazy)

Scott: Luke S (cheesy face, cocky), Deana (burns food, with the fairies)

Deana 5 noms
Caroline, Luke A 3
Adam, Conor, Luke S, Sara 2
Ashleigh 1

Scott, Becky 0

If they'd have done the noms the normal way it would have been Deana vs Caroline vs Luke A and I think Caroline would have gone for sure!

There'd obviously been some chat about Deana being "slow paced" as two (Becky, Luke S) used that exact phrase and two more (Scott, Ashleigh) said something very similar.

And ironic Ashleigh nominated Luke A because he was the sneakiest, bitchiest housemate considering he had a nice heart to heart with her and she went straight back to the Insiders and sneakily bitched to them all about it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live TV schedule (times are PT):

Tue Jul24 2-3pm BB
Tue Jul24 3-4pm BOTS

Wed Jul25 2-3pm BB
Wed Jul25 3-4pm BOTS

Thu Jul26 2-3pm BB
Thu Jul26 3-4pm BOTS

Fri Jul27 1-2.30pm BB: Eviction
Fri Jul27 2.30-3pm BB: Live From The House (currently has "to be confirmed" on the schedule)
Fri Jul27 3.30-4.15pm BOTS

Sat Jul28 1-2pm BB
Sat Jul28 2-3pm BOTS

Sun Jul29 1-2pm BB
Sun Jul29 2-3pm BOTS

Mon Jul30 1-2pm BB
Mon Jul30 2-3pm BOTS

They've changed it to be a longer main show on Friday, and no separate eviction interview, which does suggest it's a multiple eviction. I'm still very confused why they haven't announced it!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
So we have Sara to thank for Asheigh even being up. Thank you Sara! Too bad they didn't just leave it at the three with the most votes, BUT it would have been too easy. I can see their point because TPTB know how it is outside the house and would be a no brainer that Caroline would go. It is quite strange that so many of them use the same wording in their nominations.

Once again, thanks for the schedule Kitt.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, as always :-).

I think they might have chosen to have a large number up because they thought it a good chance that Luke A and Deana, or Luke A, Deana and Adam would be up with no Insider buffer. Don't think they could risk the public wrath! Plus like you say, if there was a trio up with only one Insider it would lead to a very predictable Eviction show.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hoho, the Insiders are talking about the tactical voting from the Outsiders, in putting up Luke S and Ashleigh, when it was Scott and Sara who nominated them!

And Adam's saying he can't understand how Sara was up, when he was the one who nominated her!

Adam really gets worked up mentally over being nominated.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
On BOTS they point out Conor has never nominated a male housemate!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info Kitt

I'm really glad most everyone is up, I'd like to see Becky up too, but I think she'd go above Carolyn or Conor. But, even those most everyone is up, it could still be Deana, Adam, or Luke A that goes, I hope not; I'd really like to see the gossipy, backstabbing, negativism stop, or become so minimal it's irrelevant, before the show ends. I wonder if people will keep watching if one of them goes, it seems to me that most are tired of Carolyn and Conor, but I could be wrong. What a sign it would give everyone, though, if Deana, Adam and Luke A stay, I'm going to be hopefully cautious that they do.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Becky isn't one of the ones up for eviction. She's playing both sides. I liked her at first, but not now.

I just watched the White Room Challenge on BB AU 7 about a month ago. I predict Becky will be the first one out of the room.

By the final, what do the mean? The final how many?

I wonder how long they will make them stay in the room. The BB AU 7 peeps lasted longer than production thought they would.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just re-read that Golden Ticket thing again because of what you said, Cricket, and I didn't notice the ticket gave them money AND a trip to the final. I thought, like with Eugene a couple of years ago, if they took the money they couldn't win. Sounds like with this one they could still win.

I presume "the Final" means they will be in the house until the very last show. I guess technically it doesn't mean they are necessarily able to win, just they'll be in the house.

What exactly happened in the Australia one, did they get money AND a chance to win the rest of the prize?

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
LOL, Caroline's parents are afraid that her being on BB will hurt her future career. Like that's the only problem!

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/95797-caroline-wharrams-parents-horrified-by-her-in-big-brother-uk.html

Her latest stunt--apparently she referred to Luke A as Mrs. What a piece of work