TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 23, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Big Brother UK (Summer): Archive through July 23, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian is talking to the house... No boos when Brian says Luke or Lauren's names. There was a "Get Caroline Out!" or so but it was hard to tell the name.

The seventh person evicted from the Big Brother house is:

Lauren!

She'll be leaving "shortly." Live feed starts at 2pm for half an hour, then there's a break and the eviction interview starts at 3pm.

Deana noticed no one booed. Lauren's taking it well, says it will be good to see her sister. Becky's also said that no one was shouting for them (L&L) to go.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
On the live feed they're talking about people shouting "Get Caroline Out" so they must have heard it. They all seem quite subdued really, I'm hoping it's because the Insiders realise the Outsiders got a good reception, whereas their gang haven't.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Such a shame Lauren is gone, she was just starting to have fun. I'm glad Luke A is still there, but it shouldn't have been either of them. I hope the insiders realize it too, or maybe they'll start to understand their perception of public opinion is way off, for the most part anyway. I guess we'll see if they do if Carolyn is up, though I still want Conor up too. But I wonder if it will be Becky, bc she was the instigator to get Lauren out, even though others talked about her more, she gave them all an excuse for the nomination. All in all, Lauren will have a great time out, her bubbly personality will probably show more now that she's back with her family and friends.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, I think Lauren will be happier on the outside once she gets used to it. And it won't get awkward between her and Adam, so that is of benefit to both their popularities too.

If BB are smart they will do a multiple eviction next week so that more than two people will be up. The Insiders have the numbers so that even if they realise they aren't as popular as the Outsiders, they can "Pagong" the remaining Insiders if there's only two up at a time. But if three or more are up there's a good chance a couple of them will be Insiders.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Love that Lauren came out to cheers and no boos!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was a great interview, must be so good for her to know she was liked and people mostly agreed with how she felt about things.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're showing a clip of Luke A, Adam and Deana talking and they're saying how good it is to know they're not viewed as the bad guys!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BOTS says a 7% difference between Luke A and Lauren (= Lauren 46.5%, Luke A 53.5%).

Kellee

07-07-2004

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Glad to know the 20 votes I tossed towards Luke helped...lol...

I did not want to watch this week, looked a bit at BOTS but had no desire to watch the rest.

They seem to be trying to convince Caroline that it is just panto.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Apparently Luke A and Becky had a argument after the eviction, no details yet. I'm going to guess it had something to do with Lauren, but that's a guess.

https://twitter.com/BBUKLive

Kellee

07-07-2004

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Wonder if he gave her what for for running to Connor with the fact that Lauren spoke up in the diary room. Lauren saved Becky's bacon that week (pun intended) and Becky pays her back sooooooo kindly.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
lauren never saved anyone. BB already knew and playing a Fink then gossiping about it was just as meanspirited and baiting as some of the other stuff she was Stirring in the house.

i'm so glad the skanky acting tease is gone.

Even on Bots she wouldnt come clean about CKteasing adam continuously. I was disgusted they didnt call her out totally on it. I wanted them to show the clip of her Humping him and Rolling her barely covered Behind at him .

Emma tried to get her to come clean, even to the point of showing the Crotch shot and splits on wall, then into a backbend 'show'.

Finally Lauren admitted she did it to purposefully wind up Adam.

She wouldnt admit anything else. I would have loved for her to come clean that it was gameplay and just idle entertainment. To keep repeating that she was "just one of the boys" and she cant understand why adam would think differently is just plain hogwash.

She KNEW what she was doing IMHO.

but it didnt keep her in the house.

glad she's gone.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrx5xx_day-28-adam-finally-gets-lucky_lifestyle

This is a clip of lauren treating Adam like she does her Brother?????

liar liar pants on fire

if you listen to her, she says she knows how to 'wind him up' then at 1:30 they talk about how big his dick is getting.

but remember, today Lauren claimed she had NO idea (sarcasm) and only was playing around like another guy, like buddies.

there is a clip a day or so later of the other girls calling her out for letting adam rub his fingers on her crotch. She basically admits it. If i had more time, i'd find that clip too. Mind you, some people may choose to say it was all joking

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sorry, don't think you're going to find many people to argue with about her being a tease, Sunshyne.

I think she knew she was teasing, but didn't realise he was as bothered by it as he was. She thought he could compartmentalise it but she was wrong. Luckily she left before there was too much harm done.

The Luke A and Becky argument... Seems like she came outside to clear the air and see what happened, and Luke A told Becky everything changed after the campfire thing (I think the face to face noms??). He said she was horrible to him for no reason, then lists what she did. Also stuff about her becoming sudden best buddies with Conor. In the end she storms off. She was mad but it wasn't as big of an argument as I thought it would be from the twitter description. (The vid's now at the couch place.)

Kellee

07-07-2004

Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I don't think her going to the Diary room was the reason BB did but she did stick up for her friend and Becky. I do not think she was a fink to do it. So basically if someone breaks a rule blatantly you think the people in the house should not care? Caroline seemed to treat Lauren at times like she was invisible, They sat there and had the conversation about it right there while she was watching did they really expect her to be so mute as to say NOTHING?

Yes Lauren was a tease and a flirt. Adam was a saint in how he handled it. I don't think she realized how deep his feelings were starting to run.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Caroline is completely aware she is in earshot of those she's tormenting too, it's all intentional with her.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today they've been told if they act selflessly they'll get a letter from home.

Luke S has to give up protein shakes (not sure for how long) to get his letter.

Sara has to give up her eviction outfit and dress as the Queen!

Conor has to be gagged for four hours and not say a word.

Scott has to say everything in a Macclesfield accent, lol!

Luke A can't smoke

Ashleigh can't swear.

Becky has to ride an exercise bike for an hour.

Adam has to sit in a boat in the swimming pool (??!).

Who's that leave, just Caroline? They haven't mentioned her task yet.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
What is a Macclesfield accent? I hope it's his real accent because the posh accent he uses is most definitely fake.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, it's his natural accent, a northern one. I've only heard him slip into it once or twice before, when he was worked up about something.

They still haven't said what Caroline has to do, unless I missed it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Deana had to go without make-up and Caroline had to eat fisheyes (again). Quite a few have won letters.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Ashleigh swore about a minute in and lost one letter. Letters were pulled randomly and Deana did not get hers. She was the only one. Ashleigh felt bad and tried to get BB to swap her letter for Deana's but BB said no.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow on today's show! Luke has a heart to heart with Ashleigh and she goes straight back and tells Becky!

I just don't understand the problem Becky has with Luke A anyway, it seemed to start from nothing.

And Conor saying it would have been madness if he'd have gone home the week before!

They HAVE to have a multiple eviction next week, because it would be horrendous if Luke A, Adam and Deana were up and all the others got through to the final.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ashleigh did a task today where she dressed up as a clown and had to entertain everybody, and as a result won Deana the letter from home she lost her yesterday :-).

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
wrong, it didnt start from nothing.

it started when Luke A and Lauren deliberately threw the Spagetti IMMUNITY task hoping Becky would be up against one of them.

there was a Long clip AND a short clip of Becky just about losing it after that comp. Luke A and his smug comment about not liking spagetti while sucking ONE piece at a time put her over the edge.

legitimately angry since to throw a comp , putting her and THEMSELVES squarely on the chopping block, is an amazingly stupid move.

then compare that to Luke's beef, He wants dead silence when he's sleeping during the day. Yelled at her to keep quiet cause people are sleeping then continued to fume angrily cause he could still hear her talking in the bathroom.

the arrogance to think he can Command others to be quiet cause he wants a nap DURING the DAY on BB.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Actually, it started when Conor took Becky and Scott and told them not to nominate him. Now he is their friend so his enemies are their enemies. They are so stupid that they think they are part of the insiders. They and Sara have a rude awakening after the bullies get rid of the outsiders, guess who's next!

P.S. Throwing comps and playing tactically are part of BB. When Becky and friends were making noise, they were doing it ON PURPOSE to get the reaction they got.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
no that isnt when Becky started ranting on about Luke A.

It only started after he threw the task.

as for Becky and friends making noise on purpose...its the DAYTIME and they are goofing off in the house.

yes its tactical but in this case, Luke A and Lauren paid for their OBVIOUS tactic. Did those two Really think the Others would nom becky when she was trying so hard during the task??

BTW according to clips, adam is shown interacting with others and basically infiltrating. I think he'll be safe this week. The insideous comments about Deana tho will ensure she will likely be up.

i noticed during the end of the last show that a number of the Insiders felt like Deana wasnt upset ENOUGH. They have a talk about how they personally would have been MUCH more upset.

the fact she doesnt cry when she gets her letter WILL be used against her, i predict