TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 17, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Big Brother UK (Summer): Archive through July 17, 2012 users admin

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, July 15, 2012 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
On BOTS they were saying that this was the nastiest BB ever. I think that's because they were allowed to discuss nominations at the beginning. As soon as they discuss noms, they're bound to tear down other hamsters to keep the heat off themselves.

Once started, the meanness just takes on a life of its own.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It would have been very easy to stop it if BB had just put everyone who discussed nominations up for eviction. They could have just said that from now on, no more nomination discussion and if anyone does discuss nominations they will automatically be up for eviction. I bet Conor would be gone by now and we might have a happier house. If not a happier house, a happier viewing public.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They've been doing a goldrush task over the past day. From twitter it sounds like it was the three who did best in that who were immune from nominations.

So Sara, Luke S and Scott are immune from nomination this week, but they can nominate.

They've usually all nominated by this time on a Monday, but it doesn't sound like they've even started.

Just watching yesterday's show and Conor has a fit about Deana telling the others he's getting others to nominate her, when BB played him saying B and D back to them!! I don't know why Becky and Scott now think he's their friend.

eta: also from twitter, Conor's spent the day trying to eavesdrop on the Outsiders. If he keeps this up (and is nominated) then we could get our wish!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Big Brother to have face-to-face cowboy nominations
Published Monday, Jul 16 2012, 17:41 BST

Big Brother housemates are to reveal their nominations face-to-face around a cowboy campfire.

Later today, housemates will complete the Gold Rush challenge by playing cards and revealing who they want to leave the house on Friday.

Two housemates will be immune from nomination after winning the Rocky River of Gold task.

Split into three teams, the Good Housemates, The Bad Housemates and The Really Ugly Housemates have been competing in dance-offs and spaghetti-eating challenges to decide who will have the most time in the River of Gold battle.

The housemates will have to pick out the housemates they want to nominate from a pack of cards and give a valid reason for picking them.

Conor McIntyre and Caroline Wharram have been playing Sheriff and Deputy during the Western-themed tasks.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/news/a393598/big-brother-to-have-face-to-face-cowboy-nominations.html

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If anyone wants to know who's up for nomination it looks like they're about to start nominating, and they might reveal bits of it on the live twitter here:
https://twitter.com/bbuklive

I've got to get off the computer for a bit and do something useful!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lauren and Luke A are up for eviction

:-(

I'm sure they were all too intimidated to nominate Caroline or Conor to their faces.

I think Lauren will go, because of her flirting and whining, but I worry about Luke A because isn't his hormone injection coming this week? He says it makes him snappy anyway, but a new dose could really mess him up.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Oh NO!!!! freak it is worse than I thought I was thinking it would be Adam and Connor. I feel bad but I am going to have to put my votes towards LukeA
sigh

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The had those two names up at the official website, with voting open, then (apparently) the website went down, and then when it came up the voting wasn't open. It's down again for me now.

I assume it's because they want to do the big live reveal in BOTS and they set up the voting page too early, but there's a chance those names actually aren't correct.

Will be interesting to see who voted for whom. Just annoying Conor isn't up, or at least Caroline.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There is now a lot of DS and twitter chatter about Lauren walking after the face to face nominations.

The official BB website is still down, twitter mentioned about Lauren taking off her costume "for good" (which I think was nothing, they'd mentioned she'd taken it off before when she shouldn't have done, but this time presumably she took it off for good because the task is over) and now Ashlieyne and Narinder (ex-BBers) have both tweeted that Lauren has walked.... but no idea if they got it off the chatter or from unofficial sources. Also the live twitter has slowed down considerably, only three tweets in the last hour.

So who knows! Guess we'll find out in BOTS.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
There is now a lot of DS and twitter chatter about Lauren walking after the face to face nominations

Good, I hope she does leave. She just cries too much over the dumbest stuff. She's too immature for the house.

I forgot to watch, so I'm going to have wait a bit.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BOTS is talking about the noms. They had to pick out their choices before they heard the others' choices.

Conor: Deana, Lauren
Caroline: Luke A, Lauren
Luke S: Lauren, Luke A
Sara: Luke A, Lauren
Scott: Lauren, Deana
Adam: Caroline, Ashleigh
Ashliegh: Lauren, Deana
Deana: Conor, Ashleigh
Becky: Luke A, Lauren
Lauren: Caroline, Becky
Luke A: Caroline, Becky

Lauren and Luke A confirmed. No mention of anyone walking.

Lauren 7 noms
Luke A 4
Caroline, Deana 3
Ashleigh, Becky 2
Conor 1
Luke S, Sara, Scott immune
Adam 0 (!)

Caroline, Luke S, Sara and Becky all voted for both Lauren and Luke A.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Too bad they didn't go down one level and have four up again with a vote to evict. Then Caroline would have been out. I still wish they'd put the whole house up. I actually like Lauren, but I'd rather she go than Luke A. But I have a feeling the voters don't like Luke A. and might get rid of him.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
If Lauren walks what will happen, will the next two highest nominated houseguests, Caroline and Deana, go up with Luke A?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Same here, I like Lauren but I would rather get rid of her than Luke A.

It's a shame the Outsiders weren't better at colluding; Lauren, Luke A and Adam all voted for Caroline, and if Deana had too then Caroline would have been up.

And I wonder if Sara chose to go with the Insiders because she was scared not to. I don't know that she'd have picked both Luke A and Lauren if she hadn't had to do it on public, but maybe she would. It was clear from Becky trying to pick a fight with Deana before noms that she's chosen her side, and wanted to make it clear to them what that was so they didn't nominate her.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Amy, no idea, probably depends how close it was to Friday. Before when they had to replace someone I think they've put up everyone who had a nomination that week.

No sign of it happening though, and I really hope she doesn't. She seems strong enough despite all the complaining.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I meant to say... why/how did no one vote for Adam?? Fear, or had they arranged to go for Lauren and Luke A beforehand?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I think the insiders were scared.... They are nasty behind his back but chickened out face to face with him.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
The insiders believe that everyone is as nasty as they are. They sit and rip the outsiders apart claiming that they are just sitting there complaining about the insiders while the outsiders aren't even discussing the game. They're sitting smoking, flirting and discussing their outside lives. Because Conor uses intimidation to get his own way and Adam is a large man, the insiders think Adam would be as mean and vindictive as Conor. Because the insiders rip everyone apart, they assume the outsiders are doing it to them. Because they are afraid to go against their very own bully, they are also afraid to go against what they perceive to be the outsider's bully.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Very upsetting that Lauren and Luke A are up for nomination. Scott, Becky, and Sara seem to be spineless.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i must be watching a diff show. the outsiders are vile. grump grump complain complain whine whine.

i havent seen luke a be fun even ONCE. and lauren, geez i'm off on her since week one. That maisie-like attention seeking drove me nuts. Sudden spontaneous splits and hollaring out Look at me, and other desperately obvious attempts at claiming the spotlight...so lame.

now the fake showmance with plump nonthreatening adam??? its just icky

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Wow... just wow. I guess we are watching two different shows. WOW!!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live TV schedule (times are PT):

Tue Jul17 2-3pm BB
Tue Jul17 3-4pm BOTS

Wed Jul18 2-3pm BB
Wed Jul18 3-4pm BOTS

Thu Jul19 2-3pm BB
Thu Jul19 3-4pm BOTS

Fri Jul20 1-2pm BB: Eviction
Fri Jul20 2-3pm BB: Live From The House
Fri Jul20 3-4pm BOTS

Sat Jul21 1.10-2.10pm BB
Sat Jul21 2.10-3.10pm BOTS

Sun Jul22 1-2pm BB
Sun Jul22 2-3pm BOTS

Mon Jul23 1-2pm BB
Mon Jul23 2-3pm BOTS

Last time the Friday line-up changed from what it is above to having a separate interview. I'd have thought this close to Friday though that should be accurate. Have to see nearer the time.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I see the Outsiders as basically the "good guys" too. I don't think any of the housemates are fully good or bad (except maybe Conor ;)) but the Outsiders are way more appealing to me than the Insiders. I think BBUK is particularly skilled at finding people with a good mixture of flaws and good points but deep down I think you can usually tell those with their hearts in the right place.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
It's too bad Lauren and Luke A are up, I really wanted Conor up and gone. It's no fun watching bullying, I think Conor is a bully, he hates Deana for no reason, or reasons he is not saying, and it's just another week he's in whining about Deana and getting other people to hate on her too. If he were out, then it wouldn't matter to me, but he's there, so I don't really care who goes, although I think it will be Lauren. But, unless it's Conor, I don't really care. Whoever it is, they'll have lots more fun out of the house than in, so that person will luck out.

What gets me is Conor is still there after what he said. Emily was removed from the house for saying what she said towards Charlie, which wasn't out of hate or racism, it was bc of her enviroment and lack of understanding about that word, but Conor said what he said about Deana bc he hates her, yet he's still there. It wasn't a mistake out of left field and in my opinion, it's who he is; I can imagine this is how he treats women back home. And he's not shy about continuing his hate towards Deana. Conor is making this show more miserable, imo anyway.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I totally agree about Conor. Arron tried to say it was just a slip of the tongue. Sorry, he was much too specific about what he wanted to do to her. Emily was bantering with a friend and had no understanding of what that word would do to anyone overhearing her. Conor actually seemed to be playing up his hatred for the camera as if he thought he was saying something that would be accepted and popular with the public.