TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 15, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Big Brother UK (Summer): Archive through July 15, 2012 users admin

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks very much Flagg, just what I had wanted to see

It's interesting that Conor says he will continue to break the rules and no one calls him on it. Maybe he is just intimidating to everyone. I hope he goes. Shiev doesn't tell Deana what the problem is between them, but plots to wait until nominations happen, to prove, who knows, she's wrong, but tries to spin it. I hope she goes too. LOL, I don't know, it's a coin toss to me.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Shievonne is arguing herself out of the front door. Who talks like that? There might as well be no one sitting opposite her for the amount of attention she pays to what they say.

I really can't forgive Conor for his earlier remarks, and there is still nothing likeable in him for me, and little even that's not offensive whenever he talks, but.... if I could vote maybe I'd be voting for Shievonne to go after seeing today's show.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
It really looks like Conor is going to skate through another week, the way Shevonne is melting down since her birthday and the Adam thing.
And then the arguments with Deana over basically nothing.
Shevonne is not coming across very well at all.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They've failed their food task this week. They had to follow stupid rules yesterday (like they had to wear a cigarette costume while smoking) while the Lukes were guards and had to punish those who disobeyed (or incur fails). They had three fails and weren't allowed any, so basic food next week.

Shievonne looked bad again yesterday (I can't believe how Deana takes it and even half believes it) and Conor slunk into the background. Unless in Friday's show Conor freaks out I think Shievonne's gone for sure.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
The task also had Adam as a guard, I didn't think it was fair to have three men and no women, but they lost, so, I guess it's neither here nor there now. Also, I didn't like that BB exploited Conor, they rang the alarm for everyone to go to the safe zone when he was in the shower, but they furthered it by panning him up and down, so I really question that, it wasn't funny and IMO, not okay.

I'm thinking Shievonne too, she twisted things around again, making Deana think she was in the wrong, but I saw Shievonne in the wrong for ignoring and giving Deana dirty looks. Then Shievonne has been trying to convince Deana that Lauren is speaking about other's behind their back, and not really Deana's friend. I just don't like the dirty tricks; it's actually Shievonne doing the things she's claiming others are doing. Deana has been bullied for 3 weeks, I think enough is enough, Lauren as well. So, I think it's going to be Shievonne, I guess that's good for Conor, hopefully he won't make it to the end, but you never know.

ETA: Maybe Shievonne is doing what she's doing on purpose, bc she wants to go.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It looked like he enjoyed the attention, plus he practically asked them to do it. A towel was only an arm's length away if he wanted to cover up.

I agree the cameraman is a bit of a perv at times though, they quite often dwell on shots when I'd have thought the polite thing to do was point the camera away. Oddly when Lauren was adjusting her bikini top today they did look away, but that's the first time I've noticed them doing that in a long while.

I thought both Conor and Shievonne came off reasonably well today (apart from Shievonne saying a task could be Conor's last - not overly tactful - and Conor's practice interview with Brian). Tomorrow the weekly summary will show all of Shievonne's shouting from earlier in the week, so I think she's a gonna for sure.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I got what BB did to Conor from the clips, I don't know if they showed it on the HL show, though. Anyway, Conor seems to have challenged, or wondered, what would happen if he were showering and the alarm rang, then when he was showering, the alarm rang. It didn't really bother me he was caught in the shower, I saw towels he could have grabbed, what bothered me is BB panned up and down his body a couple of times, that was exploitive and not okay with me. And the camera panning is not something he knew was going on, but even if he had and was okay with it, I would still have the same opinion. I just don't think it's necessary to disrespect the HMs like that.

I found this short article at DS, I'm wondering if Shiev is really getting depressed, or just wants people to pity her, or she really wants out. If she really is having a hard time, then they should remove her and not risk her mental health any further.

Big Brother brings in psychiatrist after Shievonne 'suicide' remark
Thursday, Jul 12 2012 Alex Fletcher
digitalspy.co.uk

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, July 13, 2012 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
UK TV views nudity much much differently than they do in the US.

It really wasnt that big a deal and they show nudity all the time. If he was that bothered he could hve grabbed a towel or worn a swimsuit in the shower like many of them do.

Besides, he is up for eviction, it was probably deliberate.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 13, 2012 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It sounds like Shievonne's comment was just flippant, some people are overly dramatic like that, but I can understand BB wanting to make sure they covered their bases just in case. I think with Shievonne she feels she's lost control, and is having trouble handling it. Out of all the people I think she's the one who is the most different now compared to the early weeks. I think she had a definite plan (mother role and funny girl) and is annoyed with herself for not being able to keep to it.

I'll be spoiling the eviction, starts in half an hour, so WARNING run away at 1pm if you don't want to be spoiled!!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 13, 2012 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Does everyone think Shievonne will go tonight instead of Conor?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 13, 2012 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I do, Cricket! I think a lot of votes come in the last hour, and they're likely to start the show with the weekly round up, which will show all her arguments with Deana, and then today she's been arguing with Lauren over cigarettes. apparently, so more shouting. I don't think Conor stood out much this week, so all his bad stuff may be forgotten by many.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 13, 2012 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Big boos for both of them from the crowd. Sounds like Conor has a group of fans somewhere there cheering, but it sounded like mostly boos for everyone.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 13, 2012 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The "Get Someone Out" sounds more like "Get Conor Out," but there's a bit of an "onne" ending to it.

Interesting, Luke A's saying Conor's been better this week without Arron's influence. It seemed like Conor was worse, to me.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 13, 2012 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't get it before, they weren't allowed any fails in the Rules Task because.... you're not allowed to break the rules!

In the end the show wasn't too bad on Shievonne. The chant is now clearly "Get Shievonne Out" though.

Brian is speaking to the house. Lots of boos from the house.

The sixth person evicted from the Big Brother House is:

Shievonne!

She'll be leaving the house "shortly," which presumably means after we've seen a bit of the live feed.

She really does seem very upset and shocked. Good job she's got a while to pull herself together before the interview.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 13, 2012 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Luke talking in the DR as he's slapping the 'tickets' on Ashley was a fail, since it said silence.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 13, 2012 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think if the guard (Luke) put the rule breaker stickers on Ashleigh every time she made a noise then they didn't get any fails for that, but I don't know if he caught them all. (Luke was allowed to talk as he was a guard.)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 13, 2012 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
It was really confusing to me, Kitt. I didn't know he had to catch them.

What is going on now? S was evicted, but they said don't come right now and she's still in the house. I keep having to walk away for a bit, so I could be missing something.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 13, 2012 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't mean he had to catch the falling things, I meant he had to catch (notice) whenever Ashleigh failed. Not sure if that was clear! The tasks in the diary room had punishments built in so I'm not even sure if they counted. Weird task, but now I see there were no fails allowed, I think BB just did it as one long punishment!

They're having a break before the eviction interview, so that will start with Brian at 3pm board time, then BOTS will start at 3.30pm.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 13, 2012 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Conor thinks he's Mr Popular again. In the DR he thanked the voters and said he never thought he'd be this popular, and then on live feed he said something like "they keep putting me up but I ain't going anywhere."

He seems to have forgotten both Deana and Becky beat him last week.

I hope he's up again next week... I don't know that there's anyone left he could beat now except Caroline.

(I was hoping for some double evictions, but on BOTS the other day they said they didn't need any (not that they wouldn't do any, just that they didn't need any).)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 13, 2012 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I didn't mean he had to catch the falling things, I meant he had to catch (notice) whenever Ashleigh failed

Ahh. What else was confusing is that they kept doing that beeper/buzzer thing even when she didn't fail, so I think he thought when the beeper went off he had to put them on. I agree it was a very weird task.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 13, 2012 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I wasn't referring to Conor being nude, he can be as nude as he wants--he put himself in that situation and also didn't grab a towel--what I was referring to was BB panning up and down his body more than once, that is what I deem exploitive and disrespectful of Conor. I don't like that BB exploits people in that way, close up shots of their body or body parts, just to tiddle their winks in the control room. It's just not okay with me.

I'm only half glad that Shievonne went, bc I really wanted Conor to go, if not for any other reason than to wipe that smirk off his face. The further away from what he said about Deana, the less likely he'll realize how wrong it was. But Shievonne seems to have needed to go, she just seemed to be having a really hard time. I hope Conor is up next week, but he's already started to get people on his good side, like apologizing to Becky and Scott, I'm not sure if they believe him, though. I agree about Caroline, but I think if Conor is up, it will be with Deana; it would be great if that happened and she stayed.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, July 14, 2012 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I was so annoyed that Conor now thinks he is hugely popular because he stayed over Shievonne. My son is so annoyed with me because I screamed at the iPad: "you got 12 votes Conor AND Shievonne got 11!" that was after my rant to Conor's mom for saying he hasn't a bad bone in his body!
....I really wanted Conor to go LOL

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, July 15, 2012 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
so I really question that, it wasn't funny and IMO, not okay.

conor stated before going into the house tht he liked to be naked and would be parading around all the time.

I think that BB just decided to call his bluff when he was stating he wouldnt go if they called when in theshower.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, July 15, 2012 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I wanted him to go cause as Luke Marsden pointed out on BOTS the further we get away from the epilator comment the easier it is to forget for the masses. I think for myself I would put Connor and then Ashleigh on par cause she was a part of that conversation laughed and then asked what he would do if she threw water. Ashleigh knew full well that there was no "slip of the tongue" as Arron put it. Also Arron with the trying to make the sound so LukeM could not get out his comment was just as childish as those stupid onsies he wears.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 15, 2012 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wish they would give us percentages like Ch4 did, because I'd love them to know how close some of these votes much be. I think Conor relaxes and is more obnoxious when he thinks he's safe, so that might be a good thing to get him out before the final week. There must be only two or three regular eviction Fridays before the end, and we need both Conor and Caroline out!