TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 10, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Big Brother UK (Summer): Archive through July 10, 2012 users admin

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
we have NO IDEA of how bad things were between adam and Arron. we dont get feeds and with barely an hr of a daily show, we miss TONS of what is truly happening.

conor, for instance, seems to be playing Charlie's game from a few seasons ago. Remember how he would basically torment Rodrigo then laugh it off as a big joke?? who can forget Charlie playing "grannie" as a desperate attempt at camera time.

i see conor in the same way. One eye on the camera doing stupid faces and mugging, not sure why he keeps opening his mouth huge and doing that tongue thing. gross

read something about conor painting caroline's nails while she slept. that kind of Lame attention seeking pranks makes me think he really doesnt understand what the public saw.

even when it was just Arron and conor sitting waiting for one to be evicted, conor really didnt seem that concerned. I think its his gameplan to make others seem like they are the ones causing trouble. i bet caroline is being groomed for phase two.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
A very different Arron on BOTS tonight. Obviously he has seen some of the show and realized how hated Conor is with the public.

He claims he never hard any of what Conor had said about Deana, said he didnt agree with it but several times tried to pass it off as a "slip of the tongue".

I'm sorry, but a long detailed toxic rant like what Conor spewed out could never in any way be considered a "slip of the tongue".

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, Conor made no slips of the tongue. I think he's well and truly the way we see him. I think Arron may have been influenced by Conor, but he's smart enough and maybe nice enough deep down (maybe) to think about it after it happens and realise he shouldn't have done it/said it. I think Arron might learn something from this, although it might just be how to act in public, not to be a nicer person.

I think in previous seasons the odd ex-housemate has let it slip that there is someone who debriefs them between the Davina/Brian interview and any later shows. And I remember Davina saying that when someone got really booed she whispered to him what they were upset about on the walk to the interview area, because she was so worried he'd be upset by the crowd reaction.

Looks like Adam is in more trouble. As part of the secret room task, the Blue Team gave BB questions to ask one of the Green Team, then were able to listen in on the answers. They chose Adam. Questions were things like who's the most fake, who plays up to the cameras etc.. Ouch.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
GREEN team get to nominate!!

Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive

4.10pm: OK, Diary Room Battle task has commenced. As you may have gathered, the Diary Room is up for grabs. Luke A is up ‪

4.15pm: the Diary Room door button has been locked in a box. In order to unlock it, each team must open a series of other boxes ‪

4.16pm: Luke A is up against Adam, in a strange twist of fate. Will he fail? He's not doing too bad right now

4.18pm: The first box is padlocked and can be opened when the Blue or Green competitor finds the right key from a large bunch

4.19pm: Once they open it, they're faced with a question which they need to answer with a no., and they can use that to open the next box.

4.20pm: Confused? We all are, but Luke A is flying through, which is even more confusing given his plan to save Adam by failing

4.21pm Yep, Luke A is in. Head in hands. Is it that he just couldn't bring himself to lose when it came to the crunch? Hmmm

4.21pm: SPOILER - Luke A didn't sabotage the task and won. But Conor broke the rules earlier - and the Blues are due a punishment. ‪#bbuklive

4.23pm: SPOILER - Wow. Conor's earlier rule break (noms talk) means that the Blues forfeit their win and the Greens have won. ‪

Interesting Conor's rule break from earlier resulting in their loss in this challenge!! Very crowd-pleasing of BB!

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I am so pleased. I am hoping once the nominations are in I will still be as happy about how it plays out. I am also glad Luke A did not have to throw it because that would have set him in a precarious position with everyone. Connor is probably going to blame everyone else (Kinda like how on Friday he was convinced by the girls that the crowd was baying get Lauren out!)

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
SOme interesting daily videos. One of them has Luke A winning the diary room for the blue team and he seems quite bothered and upset that he won it.

BB goes on to tell him he has won the diary room for his team... however...

Conor Ashleigh and Caroline were heard discussing noms again, Conor being so intelligent as to use a code - D and B (!). So now the blue team has lost the diary room and Green team gets it.

Luke A takes it pretty well, showing a slight grin and whispering "thanks Big Brother".

I guess we know who he wants to be nominating tomorrow.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wondered what the rule break was, and whether changing who nominates (a BIG punishment) was fitting, but if the rule break was about talking about nominations is was definitely a fair punishment.

My perfect scenario would be a double eviction with Conor and Caroline up and someone innocuous. Then Conor and Caroline could both go!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Probably the first time the punishemnt was actually sufficient for the usual nominations collusion.

3 of them openly ganging up on D and B.

That cracks me up, Conor sure is bright. Dont want them to know you're talking about noms eh conor? Just use their initials. Nobody will figure it out.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
In watching video of Adam's questioning.
They really didnt come up with very good questions.

Adam admittedly knows nothing about the show and hasnt seen it before and htey ask him who he thinks will win.

He says Luke A should for the obvious reasons, then he names Deana and Becky and gets a big snort/laugh from the eavesdroppers.
Conor's face at this point looks like he doesnt even understand half of what Adam is saying.

"Who in the house do you think is the fakest?" (is that even a word?) Luke S and Shievonne.
He said some things about shievonne and how she intimidates people that shievonne did not take well at all. I expect some fireworks in tomorrows hl show.

Other points of interest which are somewhat new to me not seeing any feeds...
Shievonne can cry on queue
Conor wears womens clothing all the time.
Get conor ashleigh caroline and shievonne together and they never have any kind of real conversation they are just playing to the cameras.

Who is not to be trusted?

Caroline and Shievonne.

( Fakest is NOT a word, it only shows up in the "Urban Dictionary")

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
They are all fed up with the task and Connor says he is going to break the rules and sleep in his own bed.

A week long task is a hard thing on them but i am loving it. The Green team has bonded outside of Luke S, the Blue on the other hand seem to leave out Sara, Luke and Lauren. I doubt if Scott will ever be as close to Caroline after all this.

Plus I am sorry Caroline is "wooden spoon" (her nickname for Lauren) she stirs it up so much then blames her attitude on the fact that she has gained a little weight. Jeepers bleeding creepers the girl is mental to think that is a suitable excuse for everything.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Caroline and Shievonne's laughter and shocked looks were so bogus and didn't fool anyone. They're both steamed.

Luke A broke the rules by going in to reassure Adam, but thank goodness his team has already lost the power to nominate.

I can't wait for noms.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Should know soon, Puzzled!

I think Shievonne particularly will be upset that someone has noticed what she does. She seems to want to play the mother role but at the same time just gags for an argument, so manipulative with words.

Oh, by the way, Arron did the usual paper interviews over the weekend, and told them he was bullied by Adam and Deana! Apparently they used big words at him and he didn't understand them!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And you need wait no longer, the nominees are:

Conor
Shievonne

Get Conor out!! Shievonne's at risk too though, she's not liked, but it will be easier to vote Conor out (with just two nominees) if people still want to do that (and I sincerely hope they do!).

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    

I'm sorry, but a long detailed toxic rant like what Conor spewed out could never in any way be considered a "slip of the tongue".

arron was sitting right there when the raping Deana then punching her to the ground rant was going on. Slip of the tongue is more of a misspeak/ using the wrong word or blurting out a swear word or somethign.

seems to want to play the mother role but at the same time just gags for an argument, so manipulative with words

maybe that IS what her mom was like ;)

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I can't imagine anyone spending good money trying to save either one of them. Ch 5 would have been better off making this one a vote to evict. At least then they could rake in a fortune.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    

Oh, by the way, Arron did the usual paper interviews over the weekend, and told them he was bullied by Adam and Deana! Apparently they used big words at him and he didn't understand them!

OMG Arron is just annoying. good vocabulary is such a horrible thing, he didn't say they said nasty things just used words he was unfamiliar with . Then again he and Connor both thought tactical and tactile were the same thing.

I have to admit I have 40 votes sitting in my account and will not be spending a single one this week at all. Yes I want Connor out, but it might be better to watch him self destruct.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt. Too bad it isn't a double eviction. Conner's behaviour has been execrable, and I don't like him even a little bit, but Sievonne is a major trouble make and **** disturber. She is majorly annoying, making mountains out of mole hills.

Haha, Mamabatsy, I wouldn't waste one pence on a call to save one of them.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It would have been great to have a double eviction. I suspect Caroline was nearly up, and I'd have loved a group of Conor, Shievonne, Caroline and say Ashleigh up; viewers could just spend all their votes to save Ashleigh, and not care which two of the other three went.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Shievonne's treatment of Adam in today's show was awful. And on today's twitter it's saying she is arguing with Deana - if that goes the same way I can easily see her being out instead of Conor.

I still think it crossed a line for Adam to be asked those questions in the DR when he has reason to expect privacy. I hope BB learned something (they mention the complaints they received on twitter and say people should "move on!"). Things were already awkward in the house for Adam, as he was the insiders' latest target and this just pushed it over the edge.

Luke A doing that DR task was amusing, how unenthusiastically is it possible to win something... that unenthusiastically I guess! It would have been very difficult for him to throw that with Adam and his team doing so poorly. What a good thing he had the sense to realise he'd be on camera in the DR when he won.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Anyone know the history of Adam Kelly in the UK? He claims to know nothing of BB, Holly Oaks or East Enders & although I also know nothing about Holly Oaks or East Enders - I've learned enough from watching BBUK to know they are popular British shows & if someone referenced them by saying, "if I could cry on cue I'd be on Holly Oaks or East Enders" - I'd know they were meaning "as an actress". He just seems so disconnected from UK pop culture.

I'm assuming he didn't apply to BB & was recruited. He just doesn't seem to have spent that much time in the UK.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
In his VT at the beginning of the season he said he'd been back and forth, but then he talked about his plans now he's back in the UK as if he's only just come back. Maybe the first thing he did was audition for BB.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live TV schedule (times are PT):

Tue Jul10 2-3pm BB
Tue Jul10 3-4pm BOTS

Wed Jul11 2-3pm BB
Wed Jul11 3-4pm BOTS

Thu Jul12 2-3pm BB
Thu Jul12 3-4pm BOTS

Fri Jul13 1-2pm BB: Eviction
Fri Jul13 2-2.30pm BB: Live From The House
Fri Jul13 3-3.30pm BB: Live Eviction Interview
Fri Jul13 3.30-4.15pm BOTS

Sat Jul14 1-2pm BB
Sat Jul14 2-3pm BOTS

Sun Jul15 1-2pm BB
Sun Jul15 2-3pm BOTS

Mon Jul16 1-2pm BB
Mon Jul16 2-3pm BOTS

The Friday night line up has gone back to how it was last week, i.e. live feed is before the eviction. Yawn. Also several of the BOTSs have moved to 5* from Ch5 (I don't know if that's reflective of the ratings or not?) which might cause issues watching live, depending on where you get the feed.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Who nominated whom, from the press release:

Luke S: Deana (doesn't trust her, she thinks he's fake), Adam (untrustworthy, game player, derogatory towards women)

Adam: Caroline (vindictive, vicious, manipulative), Shievonne (tried to apologise but she won't let it go, intimidating, lies)

Deana: Conor (aggressive, judged her before knowing her), Shievonne (distant, weird with her)

Scott: Conor (spend time with hms only prior to noms, no conversation, influencing noms), Luke S (no sense of humour)

Becky: Conor (so eager to win, manipulative), Shievonne (snappy)

Conor, Shievonne 3
Adam, Caroline, Deana, Luke S 1

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Arron seems to be showing a different side of himself now that he's left, it would have been better had he stayed, just to see if he would have been different without Conor. I think they were surprised bc of the crowd previously chanting 'get Deana out', but to me, the crowd always changes and isn't a true representation of the voters. Anyway, on bots, Arron did address what Conor said about Deana, so maybe others in the house didn't hear it as well, that would explain them standing by him. Maybe Conor will go this week and he'll realize that what he said does't go away as easily as that. I don't know, but I don't think Conor has redeemed himself at all.

I didn't like what Shievonne did to Adam either, I think it was more about her cover being blown than him, but she made it about him. Until he left the DR, he thought he was speaking privately. And Shievonne is in this game like everyone else, but she seemed to think she was flying under the radar, yet in reality, she was and has been figured out, or what she chose to portray that is.

I was trying to watch some clips at CH5 youtube, but only a couple would play. But, it seems that right after noms, there was a big argument, mostly between Shievonne and Deana. I don't know that there was a resolution, but when she was speaking to Deana, it showed how Shievonne tries to control how someone speaks, claims they are being loud, when she is; that she doesn't listen, just tries to talk over others; and she actually told Deana what Deana was thinking. It's all ridiculous. I wouldn't mind seeing Shievonne go this week, even though I want Conor out. And from a clip this morning, Adam seems to think Deana might go to the other group, but I can't see that happening, I think he's being paranoid, but you never know in this house. I hope she doesn't. Where are the happy people this season? It's just getting more sad and gossipy in there. Also at the link below, a clip was shown about a new task, where some will give out tickets to rule breakers, or something like that, hopefully it will be fun.

http://www.youtube.com/user/channel5bbuk/videos

ETA: Thanks Kitt

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Daily videos link in US viewable clips.
They are in reverse order with the newest clips first in the list

http://www.bbcouchpotatoes.com/p/daily-house-videos.html