TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 07, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Big Brother UK (Summer): Archive through July 07, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I am home today and am happy to spoil!

I don't know whether they will do it in the first hour or in the interview half hour... as they have that hour of live feeds in the middle I guess they'll announce right at the end of the first show, otherwise what will we watch "live?"

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Crowd are in boo mode. Just about everyone got boos, including Deana. Conor got bad boos and jeers. The crowd are chanting get someone out but again I can't work out what they're saying, it has two syllables but then so do all the names of people up.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Now it's:
Arron - regular boos
Becky - mostly cheers
Conor - screeching boos, few cheers
Deana - big boos, lot of cheers.

I definitely get the feeling Conor is going to get a lot of votes from his followers, so I'm worry again about Becky.

They showed the BOTS questions again (the ones they showed on BOTS last night, where Conor and Arron were awful). They cut out some of the bits so it lost part of its nastiness, but it won't have got Arron or Conor any votes.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian is talking to the house!

Housemate with the most votes and SAFE is Deana!! :-) :-) :-)

Second housemate safe is Becky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My pulse is actually racing!!

The fifth person EVICTED from Big Brother 2012 will be revealed later tonight!

So we have an hour of watching Arron and Conor freaking out?!?! I wouldn't want to be BB right now!

So happy for the girls!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live feed starts with them all sitting on the couch, waiting for the announcement. Brian starts talking at about 2.05pm, so there's about a 10-15 minute delay.

After the announcements of who's safe they can clearly hear the audience shouting Get Conor Out!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Arron didn't have his shirt on (when Brian spoke to the house earlier), now he's got all dressed up and pretty. They haven't been doing much but now they're out in the garden telling each other they can't be in the house with these people and they want to go. They say they just can't work out what's going on. Arron says they're "the two most realest boys" and all the girls are just actresses.

Rest of the house are all sucking up to congratulating Deana and Becky still.

Lauren's near tears on Luke S because Conor might go.

eta: live feed show ended at half past! Not much went on, imo probably not worth watching unless you have spare time!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're back!

In DR (clip), Deana says good has overcome evil! Becky says she thought the public would like the fit lads.

Fifth person evicted from the Big Brother house is:

Arron!

He's shouting and swearing! Brian has told him to behave.

Kind of expected that might happen, as Conor is bound to have some friends and they'd know he was in danger and they should vote. Arron fans might not realise he was at risk. Hey, maybe Conor will walk ;).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The feeds have been cutting in and out. Some people on DS are saying it was Conor doing the shouting and swearing, and may have hit a wall?? I don't know what happened, will have to watch again some time.

In his interview Arron asked for confirmation that Deana actually was the one with the most votes (he thought they just had him and Conor as the bottom two for drama) and Brian confirmed she did.

eta: he did not interview well. Too much "I'm not bothered."

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
This was a very exciting eviction!

Thanks for spoiling, Kitt!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thank you Kitt. I just got in. While I am disappointed that Conor is still there, I can imagine there will be a lot of tush kissing towards Deana. Unless they all are as deluded as Arron and think BB was just trying to be dramatic. I can hardly wait to watch on you tube, but I still have stuff to do out of the house. I actually came home just to see that Conor was out, but Arron is almost as good.

Again a BIG THANK YOU!!! {{{{{{{{{{{{KITT}}}}}}}}}}}

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome :-) :-)

Kellee

07-07-2004

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Okay I am hoping for the Green team to win the diary room, cause then Connor is up for sure. 5 votes and he would get 4 of them. If the Blue team wins I am not pretty sure next week will be Deanna and Lauren.
I really wanted Connor out but to see the last two sweat there was good enough to make up for it. I am hoping Connor walks.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I really doubt Connor will walk. Lose his temper again and get another warning maybe, but I dont think he will ever walk.

The feed was even more of a waste of time than I expected. Only 30 mins and there was about 8-10 minutes of delay. With commercials we saw maybe 15 mins of extra footage and they didnt even know yet who was evicted.

I have heard nothing about any future eviction night feeds.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Next Friday's schedule has BB at 9pm, BB Live 10-11pm (same as today, though like you said, it was actually half an hour minus adverts), BOTS 11-12, so it looks like (right now, sometimes they change later in the week) there will be no separate eviction interview. At least without the separate interview they could give us a full hour live, whereas tonight it was impossible.

For nominations, if it's like last week it would be
BLUE TEAM (7 people)
Luke A: Luke S, Conor
Conor: Deana, Becky
Shievonne: Becky, Luke A
Lauren: Scott, Arron->Conor??
Sara: Conor, Arron->Caroline??
Ashleigh: Deana, Lauren
Caroline: Lauren, Adam
>>>Nominees would be Conor, Deana, Becky, Lauren.

GREEN (5 people)
Adam: Caroline, Arron->Ashleigh (week before)
Luke S: Deana, Lauren
Scott: Conor, Luke S
Deanna: Arron->Conor, Becky (might change mind though??)
Becky: Arron->Caroline??, Conor
>>>Nominees would be Caroline and Conor.

So I think Conor has a good chance of going up either way, plus they all know he's unpopular, which means they're likely still to vote for him, unlike Deana and Becky who might lose votes. Hopefully there is enough interaction between LukeA+Lauren+Sara on one side and Adam+Deana+Becky on the other to make some palatable nominees.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
what it really comes down to is whether Lauren and Luke A are going to throw the comp.

it would be a brilliant move.

sometimes the nominations change week to week. People do change their minds and conor bawling like a baby has made him look vunerable. he may not be up next week

Kellee

07-07-2004

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
They believe if they don't throw it then Adam is up. Seems his gunk on Arron in the bedroom did him no favours. He would most likely get four Shievonne, Caroline, Ashleigh, and Connor

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The fish gunk in the bedroom was a completely stupid move when everybody has to sleep in there, at least after this task.

Up until then I had thought that Adam was the only rational person in that house, now he is just as bad as the rest of them.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Personally me, I think Adam had just reached his limit. He just couldn't take Arron's childish behavior and wanted to show him what it was like to be at the other end of it. Adam just didn't think it through.

Conor's crying was a case of cognitive dissonance. He was absolutely certain that he was loved and, more importantly, Deana was hated by the public. When his "world view" was shown to be wrong, his mind couldn't handle it. He was shaken to the core and hopefully will not recover. We might see a calmer, meeker Conor.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Conor even surmised (at the end of the eviction/interview episode) that the public saw him as a bully and that really concerned him. Problem is that Ashleigh and Shievonne completely denied that he could possibly be seen as a bully and reassured him that he is wonderful. I doubt it will occur to Conor that the girls have no way of knowing what they say to be true and he will feed his ego instead of listening to his own insight.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, Ashleigh/Shievonne said something like, "you're not a bully, you just like joking" or something like that. I think Conor might half believe them but I don't know that it couldn't change the way he acts at least for a while.

I was shocked by Adam doing that too, I was looking for some reason (like a task) then saw it was just him. Does indeed make him look bad, but I can understand why he's at his wit's end. I hadn't realised the Insiders had put their sights on him because of that, they need a new target now they see Deana might be a whole lot more invincible than they thought.

I still think Luke A, Sara and Lauren might all nominate Conor, so there's a good chance he'll be up either way. And with less voting there's going to be a bigger chance that a lot of people are up. BB might take the opportunity to do a double eviction.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
When did they show Connor crying? Was it on BOTS I dont usually bother with that show any more.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, right at the beginning of BOTS they showed a clip of it. BOTS is actually better this season, last year it was barely watchable. At the beginning of this week's episode there's a really sensible woman (from the audience) talking about Conor and they were actually quite mature about it. They seem to have toned down the crude rabble thing they appeared to be encouraging last year.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I think with bots they always followed how Big Brother's Big Mouth was when Russell Brand was the host. What it has morphed into now is a perfect balance between Big Brother's Little Brother and Big Brother's Big Mouth, a bit crude, more mature, but still informative and insightful. This year Emma soooooooo rocks. I have even come to like Jamie and Alice.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The live feed twitter says:

5.35pm: BB has announced the Breathalyser results. Blue Team - 5, Green Team - 2. The Blue Team have won the secret room

Anyone know what the secret room is? Btw the breathalyser task sounded completely disgusting!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea I guess it has improved this year.
Last year was just horribly bad, especially the Sunday bots shows.

Though Big Mouth with Russell Brand has always been the best BB spin off show, it was never the same after he left.

And for what? To do some crappy hollywood rom-coms and divorce Katy Perry?