TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 06, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Big Brother UK (Summer): Archive through July 06, 2012 users admin

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Conor would go in a vote to evict, but everyone who sees him as a bully will be splitting their votes between the other three. Conor should be the one voted out, but Arron would be good too. I wouldn't care if Becky goes, but Deana really needs to stay just to tick Luke S off. Besides, I like her more than any of the other three.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's why I don't like the vote to save, it is so much easier for a group of fans to save someone, than for everyone else to evict them.

I think/hope Deana will be safe because of the Conor/Deana thing. I think a lot of voters will want to make a point and make sure the boys know they want her in the house. On the other hand a lot of people think she's boring and she's certainly more than a bit tiresome at times.

I hope Becky will stay because although she's a bit of a troublemaker sometimes, I think she's pretty genuine in that she's young and really just wants to have fun. Unfortunately sometimes her having fund includes bitching about others, but I don't think much more than most of the others.

I realise Arron is an attention seeker and plays up to the cameras, but I find him more interesting and likeable than the other big males because he seems to know and sometimes admit that's who he is. I'd like him to stay but wouldn't mind if he went.

Conor should go. I just don't know if there will be loads of kids who like him and not Deana (who can be very irritating) and will vote to save.

I worry that this is a Deana vs. Conor vote and no one will vote for Becky and Arron.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Really funny task. Glad Shievonne was a good sport about it. She was also probably so relieved!

I can't even imagine who will be evicted from that group. Maybe Conor will flip out that he's up and get no votes LOL

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Conor and Arron really seemed to upset that they are up. Conor more so than Arron. Does he think he's such a wonderful person that everyone in the house loves him? It's hard because we don't know what goes on without feeds, but from what we've seen, he hardly deals with anyone but Luke S and Arron, he's rude to everyone else and he's outright mean to and about Deana.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
With only 2 people up each week, theres really no difference whether its a vote to save or vote to evict. Its when there are 3 or more people up that it matters.

Cable internet went out this morning, out all day then when I was expecting it to finally come back this evening my power went out. And I thought having no internet was bad.

No power with a dead ipod battery and no candles or flashlights is a little bit worse than no internet ;)
Just now got the power back after 6 hours in this sweltering hewat with no ac ior fans or anything.

I really feel sorry for the people that wont have power back untiul thurs or even worse this weekend.

So I still have to catch up on Glass house and tonights BB UK.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It must be awful with that heat. It doesn't sound like it's getting better for a few days either.

That was a fun task. Bit worrying to see how good they are at acting upset though (all except Ashleigh), makes you realise how easy it is to be fooled by them.

I have yet to see any redeeming features to Conor, except for that once when he seemed honestly concerned when Ashleigh was crying. He must be doing something right though to have kept out of the nominations until these last couple of weeks.

One thing this season is I think we are really seeing true personalities in a lot of them, like Shievonne, Conor, Caroline, Lydia, even though they are trying to hide it. I don't know if they realise how unappealing they can be and more importantly how transparent some of their motives are.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I felt bad for Shevonne in that task. She seemed to really care and worry about each person as they came out, while the whole time they were deceiving and laughing at her.

SHe seemed to take it fairly wel at the end at least.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
The question will be this week who will fall through the cracks. Some people will vote for Deanna because of the Connor situation, some will vote for Arron cause of the looks, Becky might get votes cause she was voted in but that vote was a free one so does it really reflect what people are willing to pay for.

In my mind if it is anyone other than one of the boys it will send the wrong signal to the house

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I agree.

Today they've been split for their task.

Blue team: Luke A, Conor, Shievonne, Lauren, Sara, Ashleigh, Caroline (7 people)

Green team: Adam, Arron, Luke S, Scott, Deanna, Becky (6 people)

From the press release:

"For the next seven days the House will be at war… a Turf War. Housemates will be split into two teams: the green team and the blue team. The two teams will battle it out in an epic series of challenges to win ownership of different areas in the house. After each challenge, the triumphant team will win control of an area of the House; the losing team will no longer be permitted to enter that area of the House. All areas of the House will be up for grabs."

First battle is for the kitchen and "The losing team will be banned from the Kitchen and banned from eating any of the food that is currently in there, or delivered there later this week. They will be provided with their own small fridge in the living area and survival rations."

That's going to create some problems!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live TV schedule (times are PT):

Tue Jul03 2-3pm BB
Tue Jul03 3-4pm BOTS

Wed Jul04 2-3pm BB
Wed Jul04 3-4pm BOTS

Thu Jul05 2-3pm BB
Thu Jul05 3-4pm BOTS

Fri Jul06 1-2pm BB: Eviction
Fri Jul06 2-3pm BB: Live From The House
Fri Jul06 3-3.30pm BB: Live Eviction Interview
Fri Jul06 3.30-4.15pm BOTS

Sat Jul07 1-2pm BB
Sat Jul07 2-3pm BOTS

Sun Jul08 1-2pm BB
Sun Jul08 2-3pm BOTS

Mon Jul09 1-2pm BB
Mon Jul09 3-4pm BOTS

Note the new Friday line up, a return of the separate eviction interview and one hour of post-eviction live feed.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Kitt- you didn't hear about all of it; the last Turf Battle is for the Diary Room- and only the winning team will be able to nominate next week...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Who nominated whom:

Luke S: Deana (called his relationship fake), Lauren (moans all the time)

Lauren: Arron (needs to stop following Conor), Scott (attempted to influence friendships in the house)

Scott: Conor (wants to win, manipulative), Luke S (attempted to out Deana as gold digger when she's not)

Shievonne: Becky (told Sara Shievonne was "angry"), Luke A (reaction to a pillow fight, stormed out)

Sara: Conor (statue joke on Scott), Arron (joke on Scott)

Adam: Caroline (doesn't put effort in tasks), Arron (lies)

Deana: Arron (lies, Conor's lapdog, fake), Becky (over the top, attention seeks, good actress)

Conor: Deana (untrustworthy, tells tales), Becky (fake, manipulates people)

Caroline: Lauren (annoying, bitchy, complains all the time), Adam (telling people to clean, needs to chill)

Luke A: Luke S (paid no attention to him for weeks, now sucking up), Conor (enjoys others' distress, too confident he will win)

Ashleigh: Deana (backstabbing about her and Luke, devious, fake), Lauren (selfish, spoilt)

Becky: Arron (nasty, too many modelling stories), Conor (overconfident about winning)

Arron: Deana (looks after number one, selfish), Becky (puts on act, backstabber, comment about Sara)

Arron 5 noms
Becky, Conor, Deana 4

Lauren 3
Luke S 2
Adam, Caroline, Luke A, Scott 1
Ashleigh, Shievonne, Sara 0

Becky and Sara nominated both Conor and Arron, while Conor and Arron nominated both Becky and Sara.

Ashleigh and Sara haven't received any nominations for the last two weeks.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooo sneaky BB! Can't wait for that, Wilson.

Today's show, those boys did not take being nominated well! I just cannot understand while Conor thinks he's so invincible.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the schedule and all the info everyone. Off to watch today's show now.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Everyone else seemed surprised by Connor's nomination too. I wonder why he is so worshipped in that house.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I just thought of a wonderful task for them to win a party. BB should make a task for Caroline to go three hours without saying the word "literally." (or as she says it "litrelly") During that three hours she'd have to talk to everyone in the house for at least ten minutes but mustn't use the word at all. I don't think she is capable of speaking at all without that word.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
One task could be not saying the f-bomb for a day.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Big Brother can be so sweet sometimes. Telling Becky no one could see her legs, because she was wearing camouflage.

Feeling bad for Lauren again. They bug her for cigarettes so she feels she has to give them, then they about her for not being happy to give them away! They had cigarettes and smoked them, why do they feel so entitled to Lauren's?!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They just pointed out in BOTS that there are only FOUR weeks left! And 13 people in the house!! There have to be some multiple evictions very soon!

Kellee

07-07-2004

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Then jumping to conclusions about what they have in the way of cigarettes, they are reusing the dregs the others just couldn't bother to do that.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I am adoring the fact that the BOTS normal Thursday questions were so illuminating to the housemates. Arron flipped the switch in there and both him and Connor revealed how utterly nasty they can be. Then Arron tried to do damage control to say lets not make this a whole house issue ect.

If it is not one of the boys to go tomorrow i will just be so ticked.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Me too, I'm worried Becky will go. But hopefully a lot of people are worried Becky will go and will vote for her, and with Deana, I assume, safe maybe we will get our wish. It's the first eviction this season I am invested in!

Oh and I would love it if they announce who got the most votes and is safe, then who got the second votes and is safe, and then we're left with the guys! Might be too much info to give to the hms though.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Please post who goes here. I won't be able to watch tomorrow and this is the fastest place for me to find out who goes. (Get Conor out! Get Conor out!)

Pretty please with sugar, please post who leaves. Thank you in advance.

Callasin

06-21-2005

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Callasin a private message Print Post    
I'm working a double shift and won't be able to watch either. Please post so I can check the board on my phone at break time. Thanks!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
After the lads performance in the DR, I will be astonished if one of them doesn't go. I was amazed that Conor has a girl friend. Poor dear.