TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 02, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Big Brother UK (Summer): Archive through July 02, 2012 users admin

Kellee

07-07-2004

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
no I don't think he did know about it, and really her excuse was weak as can be. I am sorry if I was rude mean and racist every time I felt fat I would basically be a female version of Hitler (just to be clear I don't think Caroline is that but cmon her excuse dumb dumb dumb)

Sandra

07-05-2004

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
Is Caroline really posh?

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Good question, Sandra. Despite what she says, she wants everyone to think she's posh. I've noticed that she articulates more carefully when she's stressed, so it could be an act. Posh or not, she certainly qualifies as a mean girl.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, she's really posh. She went to a private prep school, a boarding school, had a two year "gap year" and has never worked. She's also from Surrey, although that alone is not conclusive ;). She's pretty privileged.

Scott is the one who is not posh. I think he manufactured his accent and manner because he liked it in movies or something?! Very strange.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm caught up and am watching live, so I'm going to spoil the results... run away if you don't want to know!

So far the audience are booing and cheering Deana, and just booing Lydia, but we've seen in the past that doesn't always mean the result we expect!

They're also shouting a mixture of "Get Lydia Out!" and Get Deana Out!" It kind of sounds like "Get Deania Out!"

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They spent £105 on protein powder! It's £23 at Tesco for a big tub (20 servings) so that's about 100 servings...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Announcement time! Still big boos for Lydia. Shouting still hard to understand.

The fourth person evicted from the Big Brother house is:

Lydia!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm happy about that... I think she's the better housemate so I'd have been happy if Deana went too, but it is very satisfying to see her evicted.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I liked Lydia in the house, she brought a lot to the show, so I'm sad she's gone. I do like Deana, but she doesn't bring as much. I was torn, though, bc it was hard to choose between either, I wish they weren't up for eviction; I agreed with Lydia, I didn't like the outside influence, but I guess it's part of what happens.

I would have loved to see BB put Conor up for automatic nomination, there is no excuse for what he said, no amount of anger warrants that. And that really showed me his true self, I can only imagine how he speaks to and about women at home. But he's still there and a great housemate is gone. Oh well, I hope she enjoys her time out.

I'm glad BB is changing things up next week, I hope that Deana will be able to cope better, I'd love to see her get to the end; that would really grate on Arron, Luke S., and Conor's nerves, oh happy day. But all in all, I think the change will be very entertaining, I hope so anyway.

ETA: They didn't show it, but I had thought Carolyn told Adam what she said, but he didn't seem to fully buy her apology; it didn't seem to me she was racially motivated, but trying to negatively influence other's opinion of him. I think Conor apologized to BB and then BB talked with Deana about it, they didn't show him apologizing to her, but either way, it doesn't change my opinion of him and what he said.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What do you mean by "BB is changing things up next week?"

I think if they put Conor up and he didn't go, it would be like saying what he said was ok, because the viewers didn't boot him for it. I'd rather BB decided the punishment with no referendum on it... of course I'd like them to give the punishment I'd want, which for Conor should have been an immediate final warning, if not the boot.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I'd love for them all to be up with two leaving. Or some punishment that put several up. Having two good housemates up for two weeks in a row is just leaving the meanies in the house with a larger majority than they deserve.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I am so happy Lydia is gone! I haven't liked her from day one and neither has my husband. I would have been happy with either of them going but Lydia was my choice to go. I am looking forward to seeing how the group dynamic is now that she is gone, I think she brought a lot of conflict and tension to the group.

I think letting them discuss nominations for the first two weeks led them to creating groups who will always try to nominate together thus tainting the whole season. I would love to see a few weeks where there are 3 or more up for eviction.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'd like them to do a rotation all season where they do two weeks of vote to evict, to get rid of the baddies, then a vote to save with everyone up to get rid of the boring ones. Or the other way round. I think every now and again they need a lot up so the viewers can pick off the ones who skate by!

The "BB changing things round" comment, they just mentioned it at the start of BOTS, next week the house is going to be divided in some way for a lot of the week, and people are going to be paired up.

Oh and they just confirmed Conor DID get a formal warning, even though it wasn't shown on camera.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Did anyone understand what Deana and Scott were saying when Emma said it was nomination talk? I couldn't make out what they said and I played it back three times. Who were they talking about and what did they say?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Deana: Don't let other people influence you because you said yourself you're not a sheep
Scott: exactly, yeah, but I think everyone is, if people are saying things, everyone's going to be interested and take that into account [unfinished] but the thing is I did really like Lydia but you've got to ... someone haven't you
Deana: I'm talking about me, I thought we had a good relationship
Scott: but I can't, like, say anything
Deana: ok yeah yeah stop stop yeah stop
S: anyway I felt very bad for Lydia she has to go out there and smile and wave at all the people
D: yeah it was a bit harsh
S: horrible, I came over with shakes and my eyes were... I just didn't like it at all

basically Scott told Deana he nominated Lydia

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt. I just didn't get it at all. Now it makes sense.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I saw the changing up thing talked about on BBBots too, some time this past week. Emma said something about pairing, but also about changing beds, or having rooms, or something funny. I'm sorry, I forgot which day, but I hope this weekend they explain it more.

I see that point, I guess it makes more sense to have BB take care of things, rather than risk Conor staying in, bc the public disliked Lydia so much. We'll see if he redeems himself and speaks to Deana respectfully.

As a side thought, even though Arron has been horrible to Deana, she still tried to make him feel okay about cutting the cigs. I think he's been more pleasant to her since then, but I had also wondered if he hadn't started being nicer bc of what Conor said, as he didn't want to be lumped together with him.

I hope they put everyone up who speaks about noms, I think that will really stir things up. Or better yet, the person whom they spoke about and them. Everyone pays for the rule breakers.

Callasin

06-21-2005

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Callasin a private message Print Post    
Back in BB5 they had a military themed task that split the house. The loosing side were all up for eviction. This would be a good time to have a similar task and get some of the ones who have been safe up for a change.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Oh Stormie! What a wonderfully evil BB you would make... Putting up the person they talk about would cause so much craziness!

Did anyone see the pic of Emma a week or so ago that seems to show a hidden room? It was when she was in the camera runs. I couldn't wrap my brain around where it is, but I wonder if it's real, if that room plays into next week's twist.

I'm glad that it was confirmed Conor got a formal warning. I was not pleased to think he didn't. Kinda glad Lydia left. I think she would've gotten more and more boring in the house, and I think she will have more of a blast now that she's out.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I saw a pic of Adam in an army uniform, Callasin! You may have hit that right on the nose!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
It makes me wonder though why they chose not to show Conor's alleged warning.
Maybe it didnt happen until after they saw all the Ofcom complaints? Or maybe it didnt happen at all and they are just covering their butts?
More likely they were just trying to give Conor a good edit and minimize the damage.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they might give warnings more than we see in general. Last year one (or more) of the other evicted housemates said Jay got two formal warnings, and I don't think we saw the warnings or the behaviour that prompted either of them. I think they try to keep it low key as much as they can, and only when the public start asking do they show it or talk about it.

I would love it if they put everyone who talked about noms up!

That military split task last year was when Ben was wearing that little school boy type army gear. He looked so sweet! This year, Adam was in military costume for a task yesterday, so I don't know if that will be part of the split. I hope they split them NOT along the lines they've currently split on.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Last night Conor told them all who Lydia's mystery fiance was. They were not impressed. Today:

1.21pm: "She made him out to be Brad Pitt, he's just Andy Scott-Lee." Luke S, how very dare you

Twitter says the Outsiders are feeling more confident now Lydia has gone, and have been talking more with the other side.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't like Conor half strangling Scott "jokingly" last show. I bet BB were ready with the panic button at that point! Conor has got to go.

Today it looks like their task is to convince Shievonne that they are being called into the diary room to face their biggest fears. She's petrified she's going to go in there and see clowns and so far is refusing to go. I think they win if she refuses to go to the DR.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They've been nominating today. More of a split this time. Up for eviction are:

Arron
Becky
Deana
Conor

Vote to evict and I think Conor would definitely go, but vote to save makes it complicated.