TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 29, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Big Brother UK (Summer): Archive through June 29, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I get the impression Deana is a lot like Lydia in that her feelings get hurt or she justifies her opinions depending on how she wants to come across. She was right over that "period" at dinner thing and Lydia out-hurt her, but to me it was just a bigger version of how Deana's earlier conversations (the few we've seen) have gone, just this time Deana was on the losing end.

Conor actually says something and it's offensive... like Deana his early behaviour is repeated, but we've not seen much of him since then to know how much it happens.

Arron's still a bit of a ____ but I still like him because it's so clear he knows he's a bit of a ___.

I'm liking Luke S less, Ashleigh less, and lately Shievonne less. The only one I really like is Luke A, and I don't mind Scott, Lauren and Rebecca... mostly.

Just not a likeable bunch.

Puzzled, dcb is a young guy who hosts big brother live streaming, or did do. I haven't checked him for a while (getting more and more behind!), so I'm not sure about the selling the site thing.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt. I never would have figured that out!

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Okay is it just me but when they said Sara the other night on BoTS i had to take at least a couple moments to figure out who the heck they were talking about?

it is the nonentities that i want out. I want Lydia to stay which means she will go...lol..

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I cannot tolerate the "boys club" much longer. They are stupid thugs who decide who they dislike and make stuff up to justify their hatred. Others made just as much fuss about the food, but they targeted Deanna and Lydia as being actresses. If Deanna thought she was eating beef, it would have made her sick if she's not accustomed to eating it. Ashleigh was pretty smart to align herself with them from the start but pretty stupid to be sexually active with an idiot. If the others don't wise up and start nominating them, they will win the whole show. The only one I truly like a this point is Luke A. Adam and Lauren could get on my like list, but they have to wise up soon or they are history too.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I am sorry they did not punish Connor for his deplorable behaviour. His comments were so far out of line I can not believe they would let it slide. I know they talked to Deanna about it and she said she was fine but it still does not in any way shape or form make it right.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Who nommed whom from the press release:

Lydia: Conor (bossy), Shievonne (intimidating, argumentative)

Conor: Deana (crafty, playing a game), Lydia (sneky, playing the game)

Sara: Luke A (he's been irritable), Luke S (made offensive comments)

Luke S: Lydia (doesn't trust her, acting), Deana (poor performance in task)

Shievonne: Scott (doesn't clean up), Adam (not getting on well lately)

Luke A: Luke S (aggressive), Caroline (poor efforts in rat task)

Becky: Deana (fed up with D calling herself fat), Lydia (complained abut task)

Adam: Caroline (manipulative), Shievonne (plays a lot of games)

Ashleigh: Lauren (nothing in common), Lydia (fake)

Scott: Lydia (serious, sneaky, intense), Adam (can't be himself round him)

Lauren: Deana (betrayed her trust), Luke S (thinks he's the boss)

Deana: Luke S (no connection), Conor (has a problem with her since she nommed him)

Arron: Lydia (fake, plays people against each other), Deana (contributes to depressing atmosphere)

Caroline: Adam (comments about girls, inappropriate questions), Luke A (erratic, goes from angry to timid)

Lydia 6 noms
Deana 5

Luke S 4
Adam 3
Caroline, Conor, Luke A, Shievonne 2
Lauren, Scott 1
Arron, Ashleigh, Becky, Sara 0

Conor, Luke S, Becky and Arron nominated bother Lydia and Deana.

Lauren went from 6 noms to just one!

Adam, Conor and Shievonne had received zero votes before this week, now they've got quite a few.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm still a couple of days behind, so I'm not quite sure what Conor has done... what did he do?

Kellee

07-07-2004

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Conor - Get your epilator, stick it up your ass. We don't give a f**k, cause i'm gonna (inaudible). I'll give her a fun game, i'll stick this up her f*****g minge the stupid b**tard. I'll give her a f*****g epilator (pushes brush upwards)/ I'm gonna play loadsa pranks on her.
Because she's a f*****g piece of s**t. I don't care if i get pulled up to the diary room.

Ashleigh - What if she chucked water on ya

Conor - I'd punch her in the face. Just knock her out (punches the air) I'd say, get up off the mat you piece of s**t.

He later gets called to the diary room and pulled up on it and seemingly just rolls his eyes through the whole thing and just yeah yeah with no remorse or regret of what he said or realization of how totally wrong it was

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow! Haven't they chucked people out for that sort of talk?! He should at least have been giving a formal warning. That's pretty bad.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live TV schedule (times are PT):

Tue Jun26 2-3pm BB
Tue Jun26 3-4pm BOTS

Wed Jun27 2-3pm BB
Wed Jun27 3-4pm BOTS

Thu Jun28 2-3pm BB
Thu Jun28 3-4pm BOTS

Fri Jun29 1-2pm BB: Eviction
(the new Bachelor is back and is on 2-3pm)
Fri Jun29 3-4pm BOTS

Sat Jun30 1-2pm BB
Sat Jun30 2-3pm BOTS

Sun Jul01 1-2pm BB
Sun Jul01 2-3pm BOTS

Mon Jul02 1-2pm BB
Mon Jul02 3-4pm BOTS

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt. I didn't want to ask, but was missing the updated schedule. You've spoiled me.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome. The Radio Times, where I get my schedules, changed its format and now only does tv a week in advance, hence the short list each week! Just poke me if I forget to post.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just got to Monday's show... it's getting very uncomfortable with Deana. I'm glad BB said something to Arron (as well as Conor, obviously) but I think it might make them resent her more, even if they don't act out for a while.

Might be good if Deana goes on Friday, for her own sake, but if she stays at least it will send them a message.

Pretty horrible.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
omg Conor turns scott into a freak.

wait til you see what they do to his hair!! scott should have known something was up when the onlookers started to snicker

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They all need to take a chill pill! Hardly any of them can have a reasonable conversation without purposely making it something huge and getting paranoid and/or aggressive. I think BB chose too many with the same characteristics, they need more balance in the house or it could really get (more) nasty (than it is). Makes me nervous, I don't like the tension.

Oh yes, Scott looks awful! This was a pic they tweeted of him yesterday:

new scott
https://twitter.com/BBUKLive

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Not very PC I guess, but Scott looks like a cancer patient.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
This pic his hair looks red but I swear the video clip I saw his hair looked pink which made the cut look even more strange.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That thought came to me too, Flagg, I think it's because of the way he was wrapping his head in scarves. If they cut the rest of it very short it might look okay in a week or two, but with the contrast it's pretty bad!

I got the impression Conor or Luke S (whoever was doing the shaving) intended it to be bad. I didn't like that at all.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I agree, Kitt. It was just mean. I don't like it one little bit.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
trouble is, scott knew he couldnt stop them. i think the undertone of aggression is palatible (sp) in the house.

even scott's friends didnt say anything in the clip.

this haircut seemed very traumatic for scott. i think he truly was upset by it

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I agree, Sun; Scott seemed upset and maybe a little horrified that he allowed it to happen. But he really couldn't stop it.

When Conor was called into the DR for his vile comments about Deana, did he get a formal warning? I don't recall BB ever saying it like we heard with Caroline. She also deserved that warning. I don't know if I believe Caroline and her story about feeling bad, but at least she apologized. I don't think Conor feels bad at all and would never apologize.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Connor was told that when he entered the house he agreed to the rules but it did not seem that he was told that this would be a strike/formal warning as he should have. He never apologized to Deana but did say sorry to Big Brother the next day. Which seems not shockingly to come after Ofcom had over 1000 complaints about his statement.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't believe Caroline's excuses or repentance at all. She's just a mean girl who says mean things and knows how to turn on the waterworks when anyone calls her on it. If this was a one-off it would be one thing, but she does it all the time.

I was wondering about whether Conor got a formal warning too, they didn't say it in the show if he did. Before though (other seasons) people were given warnings we weren't told about so it might have happened. I'm sure they made an extra point to show they were dealing with Caroline seriously because of the complaints over Conor's words and because what Caroline said was very racially insensitive.

I was relieved Adam was smart enough to take Caroline's "apology" with a pinch of salt. I think she's rubbed quite a few people up the wrong way now, and I'm hoping she'll be nominated next week.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Caroline got the warning because what she said is a racial slur whereas Conor just threatened violence but didnt get racist.

Not that I agree with it, he should have got a warning too, but with past racist episodes on BB I can see why they reacted how they did.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Conor's statement sounded misogynistic & violent to me. Did Adam even know about Caroline's comment?? I think she apologized (unlike Conor) but didn't say to what specifically.