TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Alex in an ad

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2002: Alex in an ad users admin

Britchick

Friday, August 09, 2002 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Britchick a private message Print Post    
Kitt! I came here to post the same thing but you have beaten me to it. The adverts are funny if you're a BB fan, but Alex is quite wooden in them. Still, he's making more money than anyone else probably. I did read that Jade's deal with a tabloid newspaper paid her half a million for her life story, so they are all cashing in at the moment.
On a more troubling note, there's a news story out this week claiming that BB producers are looking at the US HoH set-up as a possible twist for next year. I hope very much that this doesn't happen, I think it would make the show less interesting as I assume they would keep the public vote (it generates so much money for them).

Kitt

Friday, August 09, 2002 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I can imagine Alex being wooden! I hope the ads are still on when I'm next back there. I can't think what Jade has done in her life, at 21, that warrants half a million! Getting on BB certainly seems to set you up for life.

Ug, I don't like the HoH set up, it makes people too manipulative too early on. I presume you've been hearing about this year's US BB veto twist? That's a clever touch, keeps it more interesting, if the UK are going to use HoH they should grab the veto idea too.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: