TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 12, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Big Brother UK (Summer): Archive through June 12, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 08, 2012 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Now's the time!

Brian is talking to the house.

They seem a bit shocked that Lydia got boos and Victoria didn't.

Conor is safe.

Victoria is going home.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 08, 2012 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm a bit shocked, before today they hadn't shown her that much. Maybe a vote to save gives Lydia fans a chance to save her, whereas Victoria might not have many fans ;).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 08, 2012 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
New person is going in...

Winner of the twitter vote for wildcard, and entering the house is:

Rebecca!

Big Brother has a surprise for Rebecca, which will be revealed during BOTS.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, June 08, 2012 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Kitt, Channel 5's audiences trend very young- so this might be a case of Victoria's age counting against her...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 08, 2012 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, with the vote to save, they've either got to like someone very much, or hate someone else enough to spend money voting to save the others. Although Lydia had people who wanted her out she probably did have fans who would vote to save... but I don't think Victoria was likeable enough (or visible enough) to have many vote to save her, and BB viewers would have just seen her as "old."

And of course Conor gets the usual male pass, even though he was also pretty invisible too.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 08, 2012 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Only 1% in the vote between Lydia and Victoria. Victoria's going to regret being so miserable this last day (or not, if she really did want to leave!).

I wonder how many votes there actually are, and how many votes are placed last minute.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, June 08, 2012 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info. Haven't been able to see the show yet, but this week's events are just as I wanted. I think Lydia will be fun to watch melt down weekly while Victoria (and Conor for that matter) just seemed boring. Rebecca would have been my choice too. She just seemed more fun than the fellows. I hope she wasn't just putting it on for the voters.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 08, 2012 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Rebecca is a bit wild! I don't know how much the others will like her if she doesn't (or can't) calm down.

Housemates will nominate on Monday, Rebecca can win immunity via a secret mission.

She has to become someone's favourite housemate. On Sunday, when asked by BB, at least one housemate must choose her as their favourite. If no one chooses her she will be automatically nominated for eviction. If she reveals her task she also faces the public vote.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, June 08, 2012 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt. I don't really like BOTS so now I don't have to watch to see what the secret mission is. I just finished watching the show and think some of them will like Rebecca and some will REALLY dislike her. She is a wild and crazy girl.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 08, 2012 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome :-).

The one thing I didn't like about her was she basically ignored everyone so she could run around like a mad thing and jump in the pool. Some of the touchy ones (like Lydia) might see that as a diss, and I think it might create some distrust, because their first impression was "what's going on?" rather than "ooo new housemate."

I bet she's actually pretty nice though, when she calms down (she seemed great in the vt) but I think she gave herself a disadvantage unnecessarily.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Friday, June 08, 2012 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Kitt,

Thanks for all your updates, posts and the pics of the house guests ... good job

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
ROTFLMAO,

ok, points made and received. Leaving 'kitt's' BBuk discussion thread

I'll stick to my usual sites.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Scubalass.

Doesn't seem that much has happened today, or much that made the livefeed headlines. Apparently some have accused Rebecca of being the mole, but I can't tell if it was jokingly or not.

Here's Rebecca's official photo, just to complete the set.

Rebecca
Rebecca

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
What big eyes you have, Rebecca! I agree that Rebecca was so excited to come into the house, she set herself up for a lot of potential bad-mouthing- wish she had let everyone else share her excitement. Hope she finds her best buddy.
Would have been a great night for feeds!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder if BB are going to reveal her secret task after she wins/loses, because that would also make people suspicious of her and be concerned that relationships might not be real (even if they were).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The "favourite" task was harsh. They had to write their choice on a gold star. THEN they said about Becky needing to be someone's favourite... and feelings got hurt.

Amazingly the offical youtube video of the event is visble to us! Watch before they realise their mistake!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDM0kHOe0qE&feature=g-all-u

Answer:
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Deana chose Becky (and Becky chose Deana) so Becky is immune from this week's eviction.

Afterwards the twitter says Deana feels used.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It isn't available anymore. I did watch some this morning, but they are also no longer available.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 11, 2012 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They must have spotted their mistake, MamaB!

I presume we're doing the usual Big Brother tvch rules and once things have been released by BB they're no longer spoilers...

Chris and Arron are up for eviction. Haven't found the who voted for whom yet.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 11, 2012 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sunday's Bit On The Side was more interesting than some have been, it's a bit more about the housemates than the usual audience stuff. They showed the favourite voting (although it's sure to be on today's show):

Chris - Shievonne
Benedict - Lydia
Arron - Conor
Luke A - Adam
Ashliegh - Conor
Adam - Lydia
Conor - Ashliegh
Lydia - Adam
Luke S - Shievonne
Scott - Caroline
Sara - Adam
Caroline - Luke (A?)
Shievonne - Adam
Lauren - Luke A
Becky - Deana
Deana - Becky

Four said Adam was their favourite. No one voted for Chris, Benedict, Arron, Scott, Sara or Lauren.

BB is on at 1pm today, not 2pm.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
They used to make fun of Chenbot's wardrobe, but, OMG, what was that suit Brian was wearing? He could only close the top button, and it looked like he was pregnant and he'd had a butt implant fail, and the pants were all bunched up in front.

Do the wardrobe people hate him, or what?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
LOl, I read somewhere that either BB or channel 5 had told him to be less Essex and more Mayfair (or somewhere posh like that). Perhaps they are having a hard time striking a balance!

For this week's shopping task, the hms can't laugh for two days, pics are here:
http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=34281&PN=1
They are all in costume and appear to be working well together.

Coupled with that, the recent twitter talks about them starting a shock task (my favourite!). How they're going to do that without the giggles I don't know!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live TV schedule (times are PT):

Tue Jun12 2-3pm BB
Tue Jun12 3-4pm BOTS

Wed Jun13 2-3pm BB
Wed Jun13 3-4pm BOTS

Thu Jun14 2-3pm BB
Thu Jun14 3-4pm BOTS

Fri Jun15 2-3pm BB: Eviction
Fri Jun15 3-4pm BOTS

Sat Jun16 1-2pm BB
Sat Jun16 2-3pm BOTS

Sun Jun17 1-2pm BB
Sun Jun17 2-3pm BOTS

Mon Jun18 1-2pm BB
Mon Jun18 3-4pm BOTS

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I barely learn their names & they start calling one another by nick names - sigh.

I was going nuts trying to figure out who Kylie was.

So why do they call Lauren, Kylie?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't catch the conversation, Willwillbee, but I think she might look a bit like Kylie Minogue. I bet the BB people don't like the nicknames either, can't help with voting!

Who nommed whom from today's show:

Becky: Chris (bad start), Lydia (gets too involved in others' stuff)

Chris: Arron (playing a safe game, not real self), Caroline (rude, unhygienic)

Lydia: Arron (top off all the time, arrogant), Deana (insinuated she'd been talking about others)

Luke S: Deana (distancing herself, fave thing with Becky), Chris (inappropriate arguing with Becky on 1st night)

Caroline: Chris (not all there, unhygienic), Lauren (told everyone she loved them but told her she was "unique")

Adam: Arron (lied over Sausagegate), Ashliegh (hasn't done much but drink and cause a mess)

Conor: Deana (puts damper on everything, paranoid), Lydia (angry streak, doesn't want to live with her)

Deana: Luke S (forced conversation, fake), Arron (overly nice but ruthless)

Benedict: Scott (he might regret things he does), Sara (straight-laced, different when drunk)

Scott: Chris (fake, nice to him on nomination day), Benedict (totally serious all the time)

Lauren: Arron (their principles clash (Sausagegate)), Luke S (trying to win girls' votes with affection, not genuine)

Sara: Lydia (moody, not bonded with her), Benedict (doesn't like the Royal family!)

Shievonne: Caroline (jokes taken wrong way), Arron (competitive, slightly vain)

Luke A: Sara (aggressive tone when drunk), Luke S (condescending, arrogant)

Arron: Sara (doesn't try to engage him, unattractive when drunk), Luke A (don't speak much)

Ashliegh: Chris (makes her uncomfortable, wants cuddles), Lauren (toilet argument)

Arron 6
Chris 5

Deana, Luke S, Lydia, Sara 3
Benedict, Caroline, Lauren 2
Ashliegh, Luke A, Scott 1
Adam, Conor, Shievonne 0
Becky immune

I don't like them being able to talk about nominations at all! It seems so wrong on BBUK.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I am with you about them discussing nominations, it just isn't as fun to see who is nominated when we know it is all planned in advance.
At least the public is still in control, somewhat, of who gets evicted.