TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
This week's nominations are ...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2002: This week's nominations are ... users admin

Britchick

Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Britchick a private message Print Post    
... Alex and Tim!

Even Jade herself is surprised that she is not up for eviction this week, but Tim is taking it in his stride and has to realise that he can't beat Alex. Strangely, Alex has been complaining that he can't bear the thought of another week in the house with "these losers" and is considering walking before the eviction on Friday... This promises an interesting week.

Kitt

Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I hope Alex doesn't walk, I really want him to win. Hopefully it's just a reaction to the nomination, I assumed it would be Jade and Tim.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: