TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Live feeds

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2002: Live feeds users admin

Britchick

Tuesday, July 09, 2002 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Britchick a private message Print Post    
To anyone (?) who might be interested, I've look at the details on the UK BB website to see how to get live feeds. There is certainly nothing to suggest there that you cannot get them from outside the UK and it would make sense that you could since that's what the internet is all about. However, you have to get RealOne Player and the RealOne Superpass. I had intended (now that I have a DSL connection) to get the live feeds and so explain to people how to do it if they are interested but the RealOne Player doesn't seem to be available for Macs, only PCs so I'm left in the dark on that I'm afraid. I can't even see the further information when you sign up to check whether it's restricted to the UK. Sorry I can't be more helpful!

Tracyck

Sunday, July 14, 2002 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tracyck a private message Print Post    
I got hooked on BB3 while visiting family in the UK and have been watching the live feeds on RealOne ever since.

I was told, however, that you have to have the RealOne SuperPass Europe and the the US Superpass does not give access.

So - for the next 11 days, you need both to watch. :)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: