TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
BB1 episodes

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2000: General Discussions: BB1 episodes users admin

Mags

Wednesday, July 03, 2002 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mags a private message Print Post    
Does anyone BB1 episodes they would be willing to copy for me?

Email me

Angelsluv

Wednesday, July 17, 2002 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelsluv a private message Print Post    
I have the last episode on SP mode of BB1 and all episodes except 2 of BB2.

I have to get another dubbing (2nd)vcr asap.. If no one can give any of these to you sooner, I'll be glad to do them for you once I get the 2nd deck *S*

Ruditoo

Thursday, July 18, 2002 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ruditoo a private message Print Post    
Does Curtis have a web site or Brittany, help please!! Or know what their up to . Boy do I miss Curtis and his wit and Trinaton(spelling) Dance. :(

Ruditoo

Thursday, July 18, 2002 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ruditoo a private message Print Post    
Whoops ,I meant this to go on the "Where are they now " thread!!! DARN DARN DARN

Eeyoreslament

07-20-2003

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eeyoreslament a private message Print Post    
I found a bunch of old Big Brother stuff on ww.torrentspy.com if anyone uses the whole Bit Torrent method of downloading....

Here is the link if anyone is interested:

http://www.torrentspy.com/directory/705/tv/big+brother+%2d+us

Cndeariso

06-28-2004

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cndeariso a private message Print Post    
eeyore, you are a dear donkey! i am so thankful that you found this. i am going to ask dh to check this out for me. if i could hug you i would.

(((((eeyore)))))

Eeyoreslament

07-20-2003

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eeyoreslament a private message Print Post    
Cnd - I consider myself pretty savvy when it comes to computer technology....but I must admit that EVEN I found the whole "torrent" thing hard to get the hang of. I do not consider it as easy as downloading something from iTunes or othe "one click" programs.

You need a combination of components. You find a "site" that lists the files you want.

Then you need a program to connect you to other people that have that file. I have tried the original "Bit Torrent" but it is slow, and only does one file at a time.

I found Azureus today, and I definitely like that program. I don't know everything about the procedure, and it took some fiddling to figure things out.

I use a combination of Firefox browser, Azureus downloading program, and that Torrentspy site for finding listings. If you use these three things, feel free to email me, and I would be happy to try to help. Anything out of that realm, I don't know ho to do. I just know what eventually worked well for me.

Cndeariso

06-28-2004

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cndeariso a private message Print Post    
my dh had me download bit torrent and then each of the files from torrentspy for BB1. it is very slow even with cable. it will be running all night and into the weekend at this rate to get all 6 files! LOL

i will let you know how it turned out.

Eeyoreslament

07-20-2003

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eeyoreslament a private message Print Post    
Cnd - Use the Azureus program, from sourceforge.....it lets you download them all at once. BitTorrent does them one at a time. Switch over to Azureus for sure!! That was my original problem, before I switched.

Cndeariso

06-28-2004

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cndeariso a private message Print Post    
will have to wait until i get back home friday night or saturday to try it. thanks!

Eeyoreslament

07-20-2003

Sunday, January 01, 2006 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eeyoreslament a private message Print Post    
OK BB 1 downloading update:

I have part 1 of 6 parts...and it contains days 1-16. Only 3 shows are missing, and that is days 2, 4, and 8. They are in avi format, and considering there wasn't that much "digital" technology in video, don't expect a HDTV version of the show. But they are definitely fun to re-watch!

As for the Azuerus program, it is definitely complicated. I had to tweak my port settings, in order to get faster downloading. Everything was working fine for about a day and a half, and then I was back to mediocre settings. I tried to re-tweak what I had originally done, but I have not yet succeeded in getting the results I did that one day. But slowly but surely, I have this program running in the background (taking up a good chunk of memory though), and eventually I will get all of the parts of BB1.

If anyone is interested, I don't mind making a couple of DVD's with all of my downloaded date on them, provided you are willing to cover the costs. Feel free to email me.

Cndeariso

06-28-2004

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cndeariso a private message Print Post    
eeyore, i was able to download all of them but part 6. i see there are several complaints that this file is not accessible. do you have it? if so, could you post it to the torrenspy sight?

i used the azuerus program but my dh who is a computer geek had to fix all the settings. the bad thing is that before azuerus i had only 200 - 300 attempts at hacking my computer in over 1 year since i bought it. now, i have almost 200,000 hacking attempts blocked by zone alarm and you can watch the counter ticking away. and, that is over a 4 day period. i am way upset. we are going to have to change ip addresses to get rid of those meanies.

Davidlhsl

05-08-2006

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 - 3:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Davidlhsl a private message Print Post    
I was wondering if anyone who has these files would be kind enough to send them to me. To give you a fix on my location for postage consideration, I'm in Middle Tennessee, USA.

I still have a creaky dial-up connection at home, which prohibits me from obtaining these files myself. I would love to be able to see this show again.

Thanks in advance.

No1duckie

03-01-2011

Wednesday, March 02, 2011 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send No1duckie a private message Print Post    
I have been in the process of uploading BB1 to YouTube. Some of the video clips are a little messed up but most are just fine. Here is where you can find them http://www.youtube.com/user/2011BBFan

Essence

01-11-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Essence a private message Print Post    
Not sure if anyone is still looking for old episodes, but I just subscribed to the CBS app on my firestick and they have every BB episode from every season available to watch. Season 1 has 70 episodes. I forgot they used to show it almost every night.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Hi Essence! That is cool, I didnt realize that!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: