TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Am I the only one who cares?

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2002: Am I the only one who cares? users admin

Britchick

Monday, July 01, 2002 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Britchick a private message Print Post    
Hi, things are getting really exciting in UK BB but there doesn't seem to be much interest over here. I might just stop checking this area and re-join the US BB3 boards in their wait for the new season to start!! I'm looking forward to it and only hope I have enough time online to read all the marvellous LFPs...

Kitt

Monday, July 01, 2002 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm still reading the messages at the websites, but that's the only access I have now :(. Please post here if you get time and you see anything on tv that they don't write about online!

Otherwise, US BB3 starts July 10th... I'll see you on that board!

take care :)

Zcompkid

Tuesday, July 02, 2002 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zcompkid a private message Print Post    
We are unable to get the UK version of the Big Brother phenomenon. In the US we only get the Los Angelis (sorry If I spelled it wrong) version of the summer hit.

Donut

Friday, July 05, 2002 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donut a private message Print Post    
i have been trying to figure out for a long time, if we can get the live feeds for UK and other BBs and if not then why the hell is it called the World Wide Web. shouldnt we be able to get anything anywhere?
hi britchick, nice to see you round here again!
if you can find out and post how we get watching, i am sure some of us would!

Britchick

Saturday, July 06, 2002 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Britchick a private message Print Post    
Donut, I answered this on the main UK BB thread too but as far as I can work out you have to get the RealPlayer SuperPass (is this the same thing as for the US BB?) which costs 9.99 sterling (about 15 US dollars) a month. You can currently get a 14-day free trial. I will look into this more when I get in later today and let you know what I find out (I have a very busy day of bridesmaid dress shopping to get through first). I hope people in the US can watch and then I will start posting detailed stuff here for you all... it would be nice to have some TVCH company!

Discoinferno

Wednesday, July 17, 2002 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Discoinferno a private message Print Post    
I'm rooting for Jade!

Slagar

Monday, July 22, 2002 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Slagar a private message Print Post    
i know this is a little late (i join for US BB discusion) but if you are familiar with USENET groups there have been posting of both daily shows (BB and BBLB) in alt.binaries.multimedia. they are post in windows media format. the final week shows will be posted and all the variuos othe things. (alex playing 'sweet harmony' by liquid with the according was just posted.)

i've watched then entire season this way.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: