TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Jonny'sTHE man, but alex is a vindict...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2002: Jonny'sTHE man, but alex is a vindictive person users admin

Bobdeniro

Saturday, June 29, 2002 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bobdeniro a private message Print Post    
Jonny is the man; decent person, down to earth, hilarious, good listener, good communicator and the only peacemaker in the house.
On the other hand Alex is NOT a nice guy at all. He is very petty nasty , bears grudges and argumentative. He didn't make any attempt to prevent the cruel treatment his buddies were hurling at sophie. He has decided that He HATES jonny for the rest of his life because he peed in the shower once, lets be honest that's pathetic and a bit frightening. Jonny apologised tried to make the peace as he always does but it was a waste of time. Alex would make a point of calling jonny a "fffing prick" every time he wa in earshot for the 1st 3 weeks, as he was jealous that jonny's personality was making him the centre of attention. He always laughed loudly when sandy told jonny he hated him and also when sandy threw a bottle of wine over him. These incidents were only seen properly on E4. Alex is still using the peeing thing as an excuse to vote out jonny, oh dear. If you notice alex will make no effort to talk to either jonny or kate, why? God knows. It must be hard for jonny to come to terms with such pettiness when he spends his life saving lives. He and sandy/adele/jade all prefer a hostile environment rather than a friendly one in which there'd be greater interaction, better conversation as in 1st week when they discussed their most remarkable moments such as saving lives etc Also more creativity and most importantly more fun. PJ Jonny and kate were having a fantastic laugh last night re-enacting airplane movies/alan partridge/impersonations and even adele joined in but Alex refused to join into what was harmless fun? strange. They are all hateful spiteful people. I am banging on a bit here but I'm a quick typist and I think it's quite important as such vitriolic people seem to becoming more popular in the Uk. how have I got time to watch? a broken foot, never mind eh. Is it just coincidence that the more argumentative people are currently live on channel 4 and the other half haven't been shown?God help us if we turn it into another jerry springer show.
cheers
eddie

Britchick

Saturday, June 29, 2002 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Britchick a private message Print Post    
well, you seem to have a different impression from me of what's going on and I admit I only have limited access to what's on E4 but I don't think they are all so bad. Surely you don't really believe they are "all hateful spiteful people"? Not Jonny, from what you write earlier.
I do agree however, that the producers have shown a definite bias towards showing particular people (the rich side from last week basically). But that's the decisions they are making.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: