TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 29, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race - Australia & China Rush: The Amazing Race Asia, Season 1: Archive through December 29, 2011 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Sahran's phobias were part of the reason for casting him and Howard. Probably already had the course planned and decided 'this guy' could give some lively edit - like he has.

I've watched them all too. What an excellent race with fabulous scenery!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
The Amazing Race Asia 1 Full Episode 9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pih0zcCkk_s&feature=uploademail

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am up through the second episode and conmpletely loving it - Biscotti - you rock!!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Awww shuckey darn!

But now you get what we were saying about poor Sahran, huh? Led to the small rodents house to then have to step over the pythons. I have yet to see any of these eps that haven't been mouthdroppingly exciting.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
This whole experience is being a sort of implosive therapy session for Sahran! Bless his heart, as we would say in the south -

I have to say again how impressive the performance level of the girl pairs is. I also didn't have much hope for the out-of-shape Indonesian brothers, and they have certainly surprised me!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Hot dang! I've recvd a couple of downloads of the Israel race tonight and was so hoping they didn't forget us Asia watchers. Here we go:

The Amazing Race Asia 1 Full Episode 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQN9T39u8QI&feature=uploademail
47min

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 12:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Andy & Laura have been rather sneaky & unlikable the whole race. NO DUDES, they didn't Yield you because you intimidated them - they Yielded you because you stole their pre-paid taxi last Ep! Stop whining!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I have a super busy day today, but I am SO hoping that I can sneak in a trip to library to watch Epiode FOUR!

Our library will be CLOSED Friday through Monday! I have stockpiled books - seven or so - bt how to feed my TAR addiction?!?

Is the Israeli race in English or even subtitled?

As soon as I finish Asia, I will return to Latino to work on my Spanish, but it is uphill work with some of the gal teams!!

Thanks for being such a faithful sharer of TAR goodies!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Well, I soldiered through my busy day which included both PT and acupuncture sessions and finally arrived at the library. I got online, plugged in my headphone, and clicked on the 4th Episode of TAR Asia. It is GONE!!!!!

Can I find it somewhere else, Biscotti? Was there something questionable in that show?

I did skip ahead and watch the 5th one which was a great show! In addition to "read the clue," it is also a good idea to "read the rules." Just sayin'

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
The Amazing Race Asia 1 Full Episode 11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA7uVVLFomg&feature=uploademail
47min

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Is the Israeli race in English or even subtitled?

I have no idea since I've never watched any of them.

Can I find it somewhere else, Biscotti? Was there something questionable in that show?

The Amazing Race Asia 1 Full Episode 04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3He96bTKVJw&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL2D4895739BACB75F

Try this link which comes through for me, the first download is disabled by user. That was the Ep where mins 19-29 were slow and screwy but I could still get the gist. They may have been trying to fix it or in many cases they've been later downloading in HD, then deleting the first download.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
TNT & Teach, if you find more links that don't work will you please continue to point them out? So I can still try to find the ones which now work.

Reason is that my Kid Sis is coming up from Phx this weekend and during her week of vacation she plans to watch the entire series. I don't want her stumped too in trying to watch. Thx

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much, Biscotti!

My library is closed for the next FOUR days but you can be sure I will be there on Tuesday! The max time I can get online is an hour and a half, so I am pretty well limited to one episode per visit!

My little home system is fine for email and TVCH and such, but can't handle BIG stuff!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
AR Israel with English Subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgF2xrghwJ0&feature=endscreen&NR=1

It seems to be from 2009. You might be able to find a more recent one... good luck! :-)

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mame! That is the third one on my list!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Ep12 The Amazing Race Asia 1
47min
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXVnmCM0fk&feature=uploademail

TNT, you are going to have a LONG 4 days! Geez, I have so much cleaning to do before company and they're tempting me yet again.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Oh oh! My cleaning is all done and TAR is tempting me AGAIN! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, I hope they don't leave me hanging. Nope, not gonna do it because it doesn't say Finale and there's only 3 teams. Just bet there's another Ep coming, will watch both when that arrives.

Ep13 The Amazing Race Asia 1 Full Episode 13
48min
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPbYQ9uuYVM&feature=uploademail

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Whew! Waiting for my Kid Sis to call at midnight to wish Merry Christmas (she flies in tomorrow afternoon). So went ahead and watched.

Correction: That Ep 13 WAS THE FINALE.

What an excellent and satisfying race, every step of the way. Surprise finish. Dang! Can't wait for everyone to finish watching, so we can quack w/o spoiling.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Witness the drama behind the scenes. Another excellent watch!:

Finale of The Amazing Race Asia 1 (Full Episode 14)
44min
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn9Tl-lq_Ug&feature=uploademail

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Yippee! I went back and watched Episode 4 that was taken down - probably because of a few minutes of poor sound quality - because I wanted to see how my fav guys got so far back in the pack!

I have already seen Episode 5 - when I couldn't get 4 to work! - and was delighted at the pair that were eliminated. They have given the impression of being "too cool for school" the whole race!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 5:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am glad I finally got to see epsisode 4 because seeing all the sights in Sydney reminded me of my wonderful visit there. I even had lunch in Manley, the suburb that they took the ferry to, with the parents of a friend of a friend! They gave me the grand tour as well as a swell-elegant lunch!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Been to Auckland, Queenstown, and Dunedin! Beautiful, beautiful countryside! Prettier in their spring when the hills look like they are robed in green velvet!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I watched episodes 7 and 8 today! I hated to see one of my fav teams go home, but that's the race!

I might be developing a crush on the host! Do we know anything about him?

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
No TNT, I've never seen/heard of him before. But he is a cutey, those dimples are wonderful! I like him almost as much as I like Phil!

I've been watching Ep1-4 with my kid Sis, when she comes home in an hr or two we will watch the next few Eps. She's loving this race & the teams as much as we have! For me it's even better the 2nd time around. I can't help giggling/smirking when I see/remember what's coming and then her bellylaughs. We are having such FUN!