TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 19, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race - Australia & China Rush: The Amazing Race Asia, Season 1: Archive through December 19, 2011 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 2:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
I know there are others like me that are going to be going through TAR withdrawals. What we watched before was China Rush 2, so this appears to be the very first season. amazingraceglobal seems to be downloading previous versions of lots of their shows.

The Amazing Race Asia, Season 1 Episode 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0nTnAzFvoU&feature=uploademail

The first season of Amazing Race Asia. This fascinating TV series is in the English language. Hosted by Allan Wu.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 2:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Yum! Looks just as intense as the China Rush, but easier to follow.

Should have said it was 48min.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
TY! TY! TY! Biscotti, I have been hoarding the Latino version to ease my withdrawal pangs, and now I have yet another race to watch!!

Spear

08-06-2001

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
I could have sworn amazingraceglobal already had TAR Asia 1 but it looks like they're releasing complete episode videos for this one (rather than five or six parts each). Seasons 2-4 are still there.

All four seasons of TAR Asia will definitely help with TAR withdrawal. I believe TAR Australia was produced by the same team so the leg designs and tasks are more similar to that Race rather than China Rush. It's too bad there hasn't been any news on a fifth season.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
The Amazing Race Asia 1 Full Episode 02
49min
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqN5_CuktyA&feature=uploademail

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
TY Spears! Actually, it's good that we didn't know about Seasons 1 & 2-4 before. Otherwise we would have already gobbled them up and have nothing to watch now.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am so thrilled to have such fun available for after Christmas doldrums viewing!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 2:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
OMG, it's not fair to laugh but this poor smuck.

First off in their introduction, Sahran of the Howard & Sahran team (the ones clinking their champagne glasses) confesses that he has a lot of phobias. Like heights, snakes, public bathrooms, & worried they might catch him on camera wetting himself.

Poor guy, very first challenge he/both find themselves abseiling (from German: abseilen meaning "to rope down"), 8 stories down - when they only thought they were going shopping at the Shopping Mall. He was majorly sobbing & praying all the way down, they just about had to push him off the ledge.

Now, in tonight's Ep 2 Sahran thinks he has to go check small rodents at the Zoo, so he agrees to do the task. Unfortunately, instead, he has to crawl over the snakes/pythons to get to the cluebox in the exhibit next door to the small rodents. This young Dude is going to have a heart attack at the rate they're going.

This race is a hoot, I'm having to rewatch Ep1 to see again and get a better sense of the teams.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
The Amazing Race Asia 1 Full Episode 03 47min
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXwZ5Ev7jgQ&feature=uploademail

Dang! Even such a nocturnal critter like myself needs to go to sleep. Be good Bisc, it will be there tomorrow.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
The Amazing Race Asia 1 Full Episode 04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjeR6qwLYKg&feature=uploademail

Oh NOOOO! Not again.
amazingraceglobal, Why do you mess with my nocturnal-ness?! It took such control on my part to not gobble last night. And that was a humdinger episode (frankly).

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, December 16, 2011 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
The Amazing Race Asia 1 Full Episode 05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1uqEgt6VGg&feature=uploademail

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Friday, December 16, 2011 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am so thrilled that I only have a couple of things on my calendar for this weekend and should be able to get in some solid watching time at the library to enjoy at least a couple of episodes of this!!

Thank you for sharing them with us, Biscotti!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, December 16, 2011 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Great! This is a wonderful race!
I don't want to spoil too much, but there's some doozies to watch.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, December 16, 2011 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Just a note WRT Ep 4, looking at the comments. It's slow but at least I can still get a sense of what is going on:

Uploader Comments ( amazingraceglobal )

We cannot fix the audio in this video. Bad audio last about 10 minutes (minutes 19 - 29). We looked for other versions all over the internet to try to dub into this video, but can only find one other place with this episode. It has messed up audio in this section as well. We'll all just have to deal with the audio the way it is. Sorry.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, December 16, 2011 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Another note:

A few Eps, their YT starts out in the middle & it was confusing. Just have to slide it back to the beginning.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, December 16, 2011 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
I Sahran.

Just finished watching Ep5. They are NOT going to make this race easier for that poor man. Some of woeful/horrified looks from him - seriously I am not laughing at him. Talk about courage in the face of phobias!

I'm so enjoying this TAR!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Saturday, December 17, 2011 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Bisc, thank you for posting this. I watched a marathon of episodes 1-4 last night and am excited to see episode 5 is up!!

Poor Sahran! He has done well to be able to fight through his phobias so far. I don't know that I could have done the zoo task. Ack!!!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Saturday, December 17, 2011 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
The tasks are so hard! I love this race. I just finished episode 5, which gives us perhaps the least gracious losers ever.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Saturday, December 17, 2011 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Guess what Mak1! New day and another ep.

The Amazing Race Asia 1 Full Episode 06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVYzzdSATng&feature=uploademail

Mak1

08-11-2002

Saturday, December 17, 2011 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Woohoo! Thanks for posting the links, Bisc. It makes it so much easier.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Watched the first episode today! Wow, those are some strong gal teams!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Poor Sahran! I don't know how he dared to even apply for the Race! "I hope this isn't scary." LOL
Have we ever seen so many tasks in a row that involve heights?

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
The Amazing Race Asia Episode 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO2bvnMjiOw&feature=uploademail

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 3:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
The Amazing Race Asia 1 Full Episode 08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0AL6RL8CUU&feature=uploademail

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
More heights! I just watched 7 and 8. :-(