TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 07, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race - Australia & China Rush: General Discussions: Archive through June 07, 2011 users admin

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 5:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I won't get to watch this until tomorrow as I have a very full day today and can't get to the library. However, I am glad to have read the spoiler so I won't be so disappointed at that result -

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Both of the last two teams were so gracious and loving to one another! "Nothing here to celebrate at all -"

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Mods - Any chance we could have the youtube link handy at the top instead of needing to search the thread for it each time?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My two favourite teams at the end of the pack :-(. Yeah, got to give hair girl props for that - long hair and hair straighteners to bald! And I'm always surprised at how pretty people are with no hair! Wonder how they'll feel when the first task on the next leg is a bunching one, which always seems to happen.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Made the below from the official website:
http://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-amazing-race-australia/

TAR Aus

It's a bit fuzzy (I'm just a beginner!) but hopefully might help is with names.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt! That was very thoughtful!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Thank you Kitt!! That's seriously helpful and IMO clear enough to tell us what we need. I'm really having a problem remembering names this season.

Hey, at Kitt's link we can vote for our favorite team (I voted for Tracy & Anne-Marie) At this point, T/A-M are clearly the favorites at 22% and Mos & Mo 2nd at 14%.

ETA: I would equally love to have voted for Mos & Mo because they are just so endearing, but it looks like we only get to vote for one team.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I am thoroughly enjoying this Australian show! I will miss Tracy and AnneMarie....what a delightful, down to earth duo they are, always positive and full of good humor.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am amazed that more TVCHer's aren't checking in here! Maybe it is just summer slump before BB begins, but I am loving this show AND most of the people on it!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Glad it's legible!

I voted for Mo and Mos to even you out, Biscotti, since I wanted to vote for both them and Tracy and Anne-Marie too. Isn't it nice how people miles apart (us and the Australians) tend to like the same people. Tracy & Anne-Marie and Mo & Mos are top, and Joely & Richard and Anastasia & Chris are at the bottom.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Saturday, June 04, 2011 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Kitt ~ I voted for Mo and Mos to even you out, Biscotti

Thanks Kitt! That makes me happy.

You know, I'm rewatching tonite since there's nothing else on... I hadn't realized how nasty that little Entrepreneurs' "2-minute" stunt quite was. If Liberty & Rion Bro/Sis team hadn't done so badly last week, it sure could have been a whole different outcome.

Leaving:

1:05 am 9th team, Joey & Richard
1:06 am Last team, Sisters Alana & Mel

I just bet all the other teams have it in for Joey & Richard now once they hear about it!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, June 05, 2011 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Watch the episodes here instead.

http://www.watchseries-online.com/category/the-amazing-race-au

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Monday, June 06, 2011 - 5:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Mods - could we have the two links to the show posted at the top of the thread so that they would be handy?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, June 06, 2011 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Nice banner, Kitt! We'll see about the links and I'll put your banner up top when I'm back at my PC. :-)

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Monday, June 06, 2011 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
You're the best, Jimmer! Yes, Kitt's banner would be wonderful to have handy as well! I'm so glad I know all you clever folks!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Monday, June 06, 2011 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I can't access Rslover's site from the library. The 4th episode doesn't seem to be up at youtube yet. Has anyone found it there?

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, June 06, 2011 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
The fourth episode is posted here CLICK HERE

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 06, 2011 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Funny how when the guy was caught speeding he showed his magic card and they didn't seem to mind. They've obviously been warned that a bunch of foreigners are going to be wild on their roads!

I liked that the ones with the pregnant goat carried her! I think it was Tyler and Nathan. Awwww.

Not keen on Mel and Alana, not sure we saw much of them before this week, but this week they annoyed me.

Good ending :-). Boy I don't like Chris!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, June 06, 2011 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Joey must have had really bad regrets about shaving her head after what happened...And it looked like all the teams would have U-Turned them if they had had the chance. TAR might not be as much of a social game as Survivor and BB, but common courtesy to other teams will help you in the long run...

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, June 06, 2011 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Karma - baby - karma! FUN ending to watch!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, June 06, 2011 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Thank you Goat for stopping to pee, you saved my favorites. What does he mean "I can't hurt it, it's a Goat!"? All the screaming would have made ME stop in my tracks and pee too! Sweet that the other team carried the pregnant Goat, they're beginning to grow on me.

Thank you Tyler and Nathan for using the U-turn!

Excellent watch! What a stressful/tight ending!!!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, June 06, 2011 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Jeez, I feel like a kid at Christmas. Tonight talking to my Sis in Phx. She hasn't been able to watch for some goofy reason, got a 'we don't carry this show in our area'. Walked her through the YT link listed at the top (Thank YOU Jimmer for plugging it up easy to find!) and it's now running for her.

I told her this is the BEST TAR I've watched in years, not a bunch of actor wannabees. You never saw a phone call end so fast! We will talk in a couple of days, when she has a chance to catch up.

Can't wait to talk TAR with her again!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
This IS a fun season, and I feel badly for all the folks that haven't heard about it!

I'll be off shortly for the library to watch it - my little dinky home system can't handle it!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
It was Jeff and Luke who carried the goat! I am so glad to see their relationship developing so well -

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
This is my third post in a row - hope I am not a thread-killer!

Do we know if there is an equivalent to our Elimination Station?