TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
11th Episode, Dec 6

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXV: 11th Episode, Dec 6 users admin

"We're Finding Our Pot of Gold"

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

USA -> Thailand -> Vietnam -> India -> Germany -> Slovenia -> Sweden -> Ireland

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
No Title Given, sorry

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It showed up on my DVR schedule.. so there it is up there..

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, December 04, 2023 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
We're finding our pot of gold

In Ireland. So cute in sneak peek to see John dancing a jig, he does so well for so many steps. I think many would fail.
another is reciting a poem.

Lanzee

07-11-2000

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
Final Four tonight! Whoo! Can’t wait to watch tonight! Go, Rob and Corey, go!!! My gut tells me that maybe Steve and Anna would be last tonight. Let’s dance!

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Looking forward this episode. I spent every summer of my life up until the age of 20 in Dublin. Sandycove,

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I can tell you the Irish Sea is freezing. I went to school which was located on a cliff on hte Irish Sea. The nuns would make us go down and take a swim. I was the only kid who wouldn't go in the water. Cold, miserable

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Joel and Garett 7:38 pm

GREG AND jOHN 7:41

Ron and Corey 7:42
Steve and anna 7:43

so close for them all but all are on the same flight so eh.

For a second I thought Anna Leigh was wearing a tiara, but it was a grey hair tie. Could be my eyes or my TV, or maybe I think she acts like a princess.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Anna Leigh is horrible. Unless they win the millip dollars, she should be full of shame about how she treated her father. I can watch her.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
There's no way I could do the river dance. Way too fast.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Props to all of them.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I remember as a little child learning the step dancing. IT was a requirement in school. I can still remember some of the steps.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well, Up until about 40+ I think I could have done it, but as an old person, sorry. the knees were shot by that time. Still it was fun dancing with them. More fun in rehearsal, not with the troupe

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Very happy with this group of final three.

I could never do that task now and I can mentally remember some steps. Jumping up kicking out one leg, I would fall on my butt.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Very happy my home team is in the finals!! Rob and Corey are so fun to watch!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hallelujah!! I love the final 3, once again I was afraid AnnaLeigh was going to kill her Dad, LOL.

I swear I thought the lifeguard was going to have to save him in the swig.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I love the Final 3 group. Doesn’t matter to me who wins. I have enjoyed watching all three of these teams.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 5:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I love Rob and Corey. I agree with the final three, like them all.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
What a great final 3! I enjoy all of these teams and will be happy with any of them winning (although I am quietly rooting for the dad/son).

The dancing was tough, and Steve did better than expected due to his country dancing! But I'm still satisfied to see that team leave now. They were tough to watch at times.

that cold water would have done me in. I would have grabbed a life vest for sure, just to try to keep me warm!

Tiernet

06-07-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tiernet a private message Print Post    
Anybody feel the chemistry between Corey and his teacher for the irish dance. Or was it she was just friendly and a good teacher?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
totally felt that chemistry

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Those steps were fast! I really commend Steve and Joel getting it done!

The poor nav by AnnaL and dad did them in, and I'm okay with that. I wanted Joel and Garrett in the final 3!

Rooting for Rob and Corey all the way tho! but I like all 3 final teams.

Does anyone remember if the 2nd and 3rd place finishers get any money?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I read a while back who the F3 teams were so I knew I would only have to listen to AL yelling at her father through last night's episode.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Like everyone else, I am so happy with the final three teams. I am rooting for Joel and Garrett only because of their age and their frickin positive attitudes ~ I love these two guys! Actually, I love all three of these teams!

It was so much fun watching Cory reacting to the young lady teaching him steps! I kept picturing him stopping to say he's staying in Ireland and courting this young lass, lol. Too many Hallmark movies for me this month!

I too thought the safety team would have to help Steve but the culprit turned out to be his shoes getting heavy in the water. The safety vests were a good idea to keep the core at least a little warmer. So so happy with the outcome!!

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
Anyone notice the editing when Steve was doing the river dance? On his 9th attempt, there is a bond to his right. When he finished no blond to his right.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I posted a while ago how much each team gets. I think second gets 50 and third gets 25, teams all get money, but the first team eliminated gets the least like 2500. This was last year or before. It could be more now.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Sorry halve that money above and it would be right.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, December 08, 2023 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I really liked Steve, Anna not at all. While watching, I kept saying, Be thankful your dad is STILL here! Ungrateful BRAT.

I, too, love all 3 teams in the final and will be happy with any of them winning (although I wish it could be a 3 way tie LOL)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 08, 2023 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I had a minute this morning, so went sleuthing and found this from last year:

"The amount of cash given to non-winning teams has not been confirmed by CBS, but according to Men's Health, every team does get some form of payout. Aside from the $1 million earned by the team in first place, the publication revealed that the runners-up get $25,000 between them. The team in third earns $10,000. The lowest cash prize, awarded to the team in eleventh place, is reportedly $1,500, with the team placing tenth receiving $2,500. From there, the winnings increase incrementally by $500 all the way through fourth place."

https://screenrant.com/amazing-race-cash-prizes-breakdown-first-second-third/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 08, 2023 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It is a shame the top 4 arent paid more

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, December 09, 2023 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
True Pamy but you get to travel the world on someone elses dime. I would do it for nothing.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 09, 2023 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
That is so true!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, December 09, 2023 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Plus the last 5 or 6 get to finish the race locale to confuse people who are spoiling.

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, December 10, 2023 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Heck,I would be happy coming in 5th and just travelling to the last five cities.

Lanzee

07-11-2000

Tuesday, December 12, 2023 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
It was so fun to watch last week wed night!! I’m so happy that Rob and Corey are in final three!!! YAY!!! Yes, all males!!! They are all good! I agreed with u guys above about Anna who gave a hard time to her Dad, Steve. I can’t wait to watch trw night!! Whoo!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: