TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
10th Episode, Nov 29

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXV: 10th Episode, Nov 29 users admin

"Everyone Loves a Comeback Story"

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

USA -> Thailand -> Vietnam -> India -> Germany -> Austria -> Slovenia -> Sweden -> Ireland

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, November 26, 2023 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Everyone Loves a Comeback Story"

Lanzee

07-11-2000

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
Can’t wait to watch it tonight! Go, Rob and Corey, go!!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I love the show but, unfortunately, we are busy on Wednesdays (wouldn't you know it) so we don't get to watch until later in the week. So I never get around to commenting.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Greg and J ohn depart at 6.40

Joel and Garett 7.01

steve Anna 7.18

ROb and Cory 7.29

Todd and Ashley 7.28

Off to Stockholm. Must be in the spring or summer for daylight.

Lanzee

07-11-2000

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
I’m so happy that Rob and Corey arrived at the pit stop as 3rd place tonight! Whew! Also, I’m proud that they made the wise decision to use the express pass.YAY!

Three more shows left:

Episode 11: Dec 6
Episode 12: Dec 13
Finale: Dec 20

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
A lot of the show took place in the Stockholm subways, LOL. We have not been to Stockholm, but were just a subway ride away from being there when we were in Copenhagen. Had I known then that Stockholm's subways are works of art in themselves, I might have arranged to travel to Copenhagen a couple days early to go visit the subways of Stockholm.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I kept thinking at the end how would Ann Leigh have felt if her father dropped dead of a heart attack. I was worried about him running and her screaming at him. That was not pretty.

I do like the final four though.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Omg, Maris, I was thinking the same thing. Anna Leigh ruined so much of this episode for me. I was truly sorry Rob and Corey pointed out that they needed to take the subway, not the bus.

Other then that, another good episode! I was so happy for Joel and Garrett when they came in first.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Day after day with the stress increasing with it being closer to the finale... I would be very worried about him. She doesn't seem to care, at least while in the race. Hopefully she does when she rewatches.

I've been to Stockholm and one of the islands, and the subways are really quite something. They're not just painted, the walls are uneven and they're kind of like being in a grotto or a cave. Makes you want to spend a day in the subway.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought once they started down the final stairs, Steve would dump his backpack, which looks HUGE.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Rob and Corey were so nice to Anna Leigh and Dad. Somehow I feel like if the situations were reversed, AL would not have been so helpful to them!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually, Anna Leigh found that cab driver who knew where they were going, told Rob and Corey, so their driver could just follow.. And that may have actually impacted the final order.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sea, she did, but that was when they were already working together, she was just returning the favor.

I still think if she had seen Rob and Dad on the wrong bus, she would not have told them to get off.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree! she was yelling for the driver to take off without them. I really wish he would have! LOL

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Agreed, the bus driver actually saved Anna Leigh and her much maligned Dad's game.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 01, 2023 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, all of that is true (but she did return the favor and it could have made a difference).

Still not on the anti Anna Leigh train though.

And my knees are with Dad, though he seems more affected being short of breath while running.. And as usual, I realize that I would not be winning any footraces on TAR.

Rob and Corey are the team I'm rooting for.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 01, 2023 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The thing that bothers me about Anna Leigh is the way she treats her dad. He does give it back some, which leads me to believe she learned it from him, but he's nowhere near as bad as she is.

Hopefully she will watch this back and will regret that behavior and think about doing better.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 01, 2023 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I watched my recording last night. I was ready to throw my TV out the window after listening to AL scream at her father for the last 10 minutes that they "were in a footrace"

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: