TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
5th Episode, Oct 25

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXV: 5th Episode, Oct 25 users admin

"Yessir, the Pink City"

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

USA -> Thailand -> Vietnam -> India

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Yessir, the Pink City"

Bisc here: I've been watching TAR since the very first season, but I don't think I've ever seen such an exciting season as this one!!! Not merely because of the 90min show, but because of the intense & hard challenges, teams not ganging together while running their own races. Haven't yet seen a team that I don't like.

Go Phil!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, October 23, 2023 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am enjoying -a I aleays have - the way that the challenges are actually a partn of life where the racers are. As always there are teams that respect/embrace the opportunity and teams that don't and I don't have to tell you which I admire and respect and cheer for!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to the next leg, although I think they are going to have the U-turn with the new rules making them always have to put someone up.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 26, 2023 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Steve and Anna Leigh finished first and Joe and Ian were edged out after two teams were in racing rickshaws.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, October 26, 2023 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I’m not liking Robbin and Chelsea at all. I get that it is a race, but it would not have hurt them to tell Todd and Ashleigh, “Ya, go that way.” … After they were already ahead of them.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 26, 2023 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
So bummed about Joe and Ian!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 26, 2023 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, but really happy for the father and son, Rob and Corey. They were my other favorite team besides Jocelyn and Victor, so I really don't want to lose them, too.

Rvon, I'm with you. I have great compassion for what Robbin has gone through, but she at times just puts me off.. started when they were in the airport early on and she was all snarky about someone who was having fun and joking and then a couple of times they (especially Robbin) have come off as unfriendly. They certainly are not in any way like some past villain teams. but I just can't warm up to them, thus far.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2023 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I don't care if someone does not help another racer. In the past a few racers helped out and lost. I dislike when several racers people plot against a couple.
I noticed at this point in the race, racers were 1/2 an hour apart in the beginning which is unusual for an ending that didn't have the last task with a delayed start.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, October 31, 2023 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
sorry, Sadie! I didn't undertand the last part of your post -

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 31, 2023 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rvon, I'm also not a fan of Robbin and Chelsea. There is something about them that just really rubs me the wrong way.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: