TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
3rd Episode, Oct 11

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXV: 3rd Episode, Oct 11 users admin

"No Sleep and a Million Dollar Dream"

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

USA -> Thailand -> Vietnam

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, October 08, 2023 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
No title given, sorry

90min

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, October 08, 2023 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
My guide says "No Sleep and a Million Dollar Dream"

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
so happy the leg kept going

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Me Too! I like both of the teams bringing up the rear -- I hope they can make up some time.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Those were interesting challenges--making rice paper, and the covering the scooter parts with vinyl. IA, glad they are still racing.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
How I hate when teams go out on flukes. Like plane delays, bad taxi drivers, flat tires on their car etc...and the purposeful dreaded U-Turn. But I understand it's part of the game.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the challenges as well. I thought the rice paper making was a great equalizing challenge. So much depended on patience and paying attention to the demos. Malaina and Andrea rocked it after having to wait for a station. And yes, I was really happy for the last duo that they are still racing!

Great season so far!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 13, 2023 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It's a very good season and hopefully TAR is finally getting the respect it deserves from CBS. I don't know what the ratings are but I'm hoping both Survivor and TAR are doing well enough that they will continue to be 90 minute shows in future seasons and own Wednesday night for CBS.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, October 13, 2023 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
World of difference between TAR during Covid and before and again now. Kind of dull during Covid.

Starr

07-09-2005

Friday, October 13, 2023 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I think it's great how Phil signs to Rob at the pit-stop, but whoever taught him to sign "team" should have finished the lesson. He didn't sign "you are team number 3." In American Sign Language, the number three is like a peace sign but with your thumb out, not holding up three fingers, like Phil did. He actually signed "team number six" or "team W" (both use the same sign with three fingers extended) Still awesome to see, tho!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: