TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
2nd Episode, Oct 4

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXV: 2nd Episode, Oct 4 users admin

"You Don't See That At Home"

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

USA ->

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, October 02, 2023 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"You Don't See That At Home"

90min

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, October 02, 2023 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
AWESOME BANNER!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 02, 2023 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, your banners get better every year!! Love it. Thanks so much!!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Aw you're very welcome! :-)

They have a lot of teams this season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No spoilers?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
When they were making the flowers, did they get extra clothes to wear since they were going in the water? Or were those the clothes they were wearing::

Ok, i am going to pay attention. OH, they are in their normal clothes!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting that Greg is wearing gloves, I probably would be masked and gloved thru the entire race. Ohm one of the girls has on gloves as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, the Elephant task is cute.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I love how Jocelyn and Victor make sure they thank the vendors and are so kind to everyone. I hate when we have "Ugly Americans".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That gathering "coconuts" in the boat looked like a lot of fun. Although those baskets looked really heavy, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jocelyn and Victor get first place and win $2000 each.

Rob and Corey are second.

Now Greg and John go looks for the Pomelos!! They start to change tasks and then found some in another canal, so started collecting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Many teams still working on the flowers.

LOL, Ut oh, Joel and Garret leave their fanny pack at the flower place.

Morgan and Lena arrive at the Pomelos, what I called coconuts before, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, LOL ... the elephant makes noise, hahahaha, I missed that earlier.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Steve and Analee are 6th.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joe and Ian are team seven.

Several teams are doing the pomeolos.

Liam and Veremiv finish the task and head to the pitstop.

Andrea and Malea finish the shopping task while Elizabeth and Illeana try to figure out what they are missing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joel and Garret are done and off.

Liam and Yeremi are number eight.

Now Robbin and Chelsea finish and head for the pitstop.

Elizabeth and Ilianna finish the chopping task.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
JOel and Garret 9, Andrea and Malena are 10.

Robbin and Chelsea are running for it and are number eleven.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Elizabeth and Ilianna are eliminated.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 05, 2023 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can't believe how difficult that flower bundling task was.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 05, 2023 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Dipo, they got special shoes, which is a good thing since several lost their shoes in the mud.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2023 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Looking at what was accepted, they seemed very lenient. The bulbs were supposed to be similar sizes, some seemed almost open, some small others huge. They always are more lenient at the end or some people would never finish.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2023 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It looked like they were given a pair of leggings and shoes for the lotus task, which looked so hard. Attention to detail always trips people up. I wonder if they were given any specifics. Seemed like some were getting some english instruction on what was wrong with their bundle. It was surely hard to see why some seemed to pass that looked just like the failures.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, October 05, 2023 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
A lot of the flower bunch failures appeared to be due to the leaves not being crisp The ones where the leaves flopped backwards and downwards were rejected. The leaves needed to stand up straight against the buds, not flop backwards.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 05, 2023 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I would have had to reach deep down in my soul to do that lotus task. To walk in dirty water and mud...and feel things squiggling in between my feet...blah! Then to have to go in multiple times. I'd eat a plate of those bugs first lol

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, October 06, 2023 - 12:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
No, the eating of the bugs would definitely lower in my list of tasks. I would rather do the flowers. I have a good relationship with flowers. Bugs, not so much - did you forget the size of the giant bug in the middle?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, October 06, 2023 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I love flowers but Im not a fan of bugs at all...and the lotus also had spiders! The bugs on the plate were deep fried. So no squiggles. The gigantic tarantula is a delicately. I've eaten deep fried bugs...but had they been alive...then I couldn't have done that either. So still bugs for me lol

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: