TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 08, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXIV: 12th Show, Dec 7: Archive through December 08, 2022 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, December 04, 2022 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"The Only Leg That Matters"

1 hr Finale

Bisc here: Wow what an intense & satisfying race this has been!
I like all the teams left, but
Go Emily & Molly GO!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, December 04, 2022 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The only leg that matters...for the twins, is Emily's left leg....lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 04, 2022 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I bet they win. I am ok with any of them winning

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sadly, though, she still is having issues physically. Molly reminded her to do her physical therapy homework.

I am still team Derek and Claire, but a Molly and Emily win would be good, too. I suspect the winners are Luis & Michelle. The finale party is being thrown by them in Florida.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like Luis and Michelle as well as the others. I've only seen one of their podcasts but it was fun.

They had great teams this season.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Rooting for Derek and Claire, and Molly and Emily. Ok, yeah, Luis and Michelle, too.

Good luck to all the teams, what an enjoyable season this has been!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's so nice to be able to be happy for any winner.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I wish they would have given us a 2 hour finale! Can't wait! I am going to stay away from this thread until after my show time which is Westcoast. Several time I forget, and read an Eastcost time spoiler lol

I'm rooting for Derek and Clair, but am happy if any of them win. They all deserve it.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Was that the girls who sang that they were going to win the Amazing Race? And then they didn't win. The cowboys (my favorites) won.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I think I've been in that building. It looks familiar.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Yeah the right team won. So happy.

Pamb

09-17-2006

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamb a private message Print Post    
Thrilled with this outcome!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A wonderful season!

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Yeah!!!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Luis & Michelle and Emily & Molly had me in tears at the end. Wonderful season!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
This is the first time I've teared up at an Amazing Race finale lol

I had a feeling maybe they had won, when they said they had a new sectional and moved into a new apartment

I wonder if Derek and Claire will do a last podcast

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Since, I picked up on new place and the sectional, as well. Derek just said it was how they used the money they won on one leg and that later they would give a tour and they sure kept the background stark and plain, but I hoped that meant they had won.

I also stayed away from online and watched other shows until both Survivor and Amazing Race finished here on the west coast and then settled in.. what a night.

I sure hope they will do a last podcast, also Luis and Michelle and her brother, as their podcasts are fun.

Luis and Michelle were hosting the finale party tonight and I know Derek and Claire went to that, as they said, oh I think they said next podcast would be in a different location, but we will see. I imagine many of the racers got together for the party.

And now, I will stop rambling here but my cat is not interested in discussiong this.

I have been to the Ryman, not for a concert, but we went there when TVCH had a meet in Nashville. and that Wildhorse Saloon was one of the places we went on that trip, too.

I really love all three pairs but this was the EXACT order I wanted, so I was stressing out.. didn't want Emily and Molly to be passed up at the last minute.

I don't play a guitar but I have carried guitars for a couple of my friends in my singing group and a good guitar in a really good case is definitely HEAVY, as all three teams mentioned, carrying three of them.

Emily and Molly really pulled up from a couple of driving delays.

They all had me in tears, I must say. And think about it, two of the three pairs have only known each other for a year and Luis and Michelle are a bit ahead in that area but what an adventure.

Three really sweet teams and looking at those on the sidelines, more really likeable people.

Joke, but I guess Derek can go home now.. remember, his parents told him to win BB money before he came home.. well he didn't win that and he didn't win on the Challenge, but this was the big prize.

Now, I hope Emily can completely rehab her knee. I know from one podcast that they had been together two or three times since the race. One was for a wedding of a relative.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 2:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Interview with Sharon Tharp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bskQiXO1bW4

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can't remember the last time where I would have no problem with any of the three final teams winning the race.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 4:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
For I think the first time the team I wanted to win won… I liked all three yet this is who I was rooting for. I haven’t paid a lot of attention to the season and so I put it on to see if they were there. Oh yes they were and took the prize. YaY!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I literally cried when Claire and Derek won. It was the most satisfying finale of any reality show I’ve ever watched, including BB! I think I was so emotional about it BECAUSE of BB23, and the Cookout making it impossible for either of them to win.

I loved the Cookout and their mission, but I was a fan of Derek from day 1, and then when Claire was so gracious and understanding when Tiffany told her the truth about having to evict her, I just fell in love with Claire. Derek and Claire winning ONE MILLION DOLLARS (!) felt like poetic justice and so well deserved!

I had a feeling they might have won when Derek slipped up on one of their early podcasts, when he said “at the middle of the race….uhhhh..at a certain point in the race…”

I would have been happy for any of the 3 teams, but this win was just extra-special.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
So glad they won. Yes, they definitely got screwed over in BB and Claire getting evicted by Tiffany was just heartbreaking. But this time it was fair and they won!!!! I liked all 3 final teams, really liked most of the teams this year. So great the twin sisters reunited after 36 years and spent all this time together. They worked great as a team. And good luck to the third place winners. I hope a baby is in the future real soon.
Congratulations again Derek and Claire. You earned it, you won it. Your strategies worked out so good. Can’t wait to see what they continue to do in the future.❤️❤️❤️

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree it was a great season! So happy for D and C! I LOL when he pretended to start proposing! I dont see them getting married anytime soon. The last couple eps I could see more of their romantic connection. I also would have been happy if any of them won.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
This was such a great season. Just a joy to watch these teams and then the cherry on top is Derek and Claire winning!!! I cried too. So happy for them. They just seems like best friends and I'm glad to hear that their relationship is more solid after running the race. I will sure miss having them on my TV each week. I can't wait to hear them talk about the win on their youtube.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I was thrilled to see Derek & Claire win the $1M on the Amazing Race! I also was very happy that Emily & Molly, then Luis & Michelle got 2nd and 3rd place. The twins were an amazing team and what a backstory, so very happy they found each other after 36 years apart. And I hope that Luis & Michelle will start a family soon, they will be amazing parents!

When Derek & Claire reached the finish line first, Derek made me LOL when he jokingly started to get down on one knee. Claire immediately said there is no ring, I checked all our packing. Of course I hope that someday there will be a ring for Claire.