TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
12th Show, Dec 7

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXIV: 12th Show, Dec 7 users admin

"The Only Leg That Matters"

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Germany -> Austria -> Italy -> Jordan -> France -> Spain -> Iceland -> United States

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 08, 2022Egbok25 12-08-22  11:12 am
Archive through December 22, 2022Rosem424325 12-22-22  6:26 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 23, 2022 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I agree.. but I did move through the second one.

I am looking forward to their video about packing and prepping.

And they plan a separate one just for Q&A.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, December 23, 2022 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes, they are smart. With taxes, they get about 350K each, so a nice sum to start out a young adult life, but not the kind of money you can just party with for decades. After their first class flight, they are back to coach and two layovers to get back to the east coast.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, January 04, 2023 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Claire and Derek’s Amazing Race Q & A with lots of behind-the-scenes talk and other stuff:

https://youtu.be/aZwKePT-qZw

I liked their BB vs. Amazing Race commentary, I agree with everything they said.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 04, 2023 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That was fun. Glad they realize that they were on a unique race in terms of no U Turns. They were very well liked but may well have been hit with a U Turn had that become available.

Definitely enjoyed this Q & A

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, January 05, 2023 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Very enjoyable video. They have a lot of good insight on how much luck plays into these games. Always a joy to watch.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, February 03, 2023 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Derek and Claire show a video of them unpacking the day after they won, with commentary!

https://youtu.be/VTJA7t01I1M

I could really relate to this since I just had to unexpectedly go to a hotel for a few days, and just did a critique of myself and the things I packed. Stuff I didn’t need, and stuff I should have packed.

They are hilarious, as usual!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 03, 2023 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I ran into that last night.. Fun!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, February 04, 2023 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
They are so cute -- their laughing about the packing cubes had me rolling.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, February 04, 2023 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Maybe its the way that they make themselves available in this sincere and real way that draws me to them.

Laughing with them takes me away from the sometimes scary and depressing real world. I hope they continue to make videos of their lives together.

Derek and Claire have that “Jeff and Jordan” vibe - the couple that is completely comfortable and effortlessly in tune with each other. I don’t know any of these people, but they put a smile on my face without them even knowing it.

The weird world of reality tv/social media/real life.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 26, 2023 - 2:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
There was a rumor that Joseph was going to be on The Challenge. But now the rumor is that he turned it down in order to appear on Amazing Race with Taylor.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 26, 2023 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Cool! I know she said she would never do Survivor unless it was luxury island. lol

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, March 26, 2023 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Joseph and Taylor on Amazing Race would be great.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, May 07, 2023 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Not able to open a new thread, but I was wondering about TAR XXXV. The network has always treated this show like a red-headed stepchild despite its popularity and good ratings!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: