TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
10th Show, Nov 23

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXIV: 10th Show, Nov 23 users admin

"Don't Look Down"

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Germany -> Austria -> Italy -> Jordan -> France -> Spain

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, November 20, 2022 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Don't Look Down"

1 hr

Bisc here: Yikes !!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 24, 2022 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yikes indeed!!!

Amazing that all of them got the right flag first try.. I would hate for anyone to have to repeat that walk, though Michelle was certainly loving it!

I would have been in the same shape as Claire was!

That arch looked so physical.. probably good that none of the other teams chose to do that.

Derek, Claire, Aubrey and David really worked well together and Derek helping them with the sardines paid off. And it seemed that it was pretty even with each team giving key information to the other.

Had to laugh at the Expedia points again.. Rob has pointed out that the trips they put together seem to be a series of packages that fit the price/points. and he has noticed that every package includes a cooking class! So there it was again tonight.. For Japan, yes, helicopter around Mt Fuji but not sure I want to do acupuncture just for fun. I'm sure they can use the points and make their own choices and it was exciting for them to win.

I hope Derek and Claire don't lose too much time leaving in the second group next week.

I get WAY too nervous watching!!

Emily and Molly mention every single week wanting more time together and honestly I don't think they would be sent back home at elimination, as that just feeds the spoilers out there. Could be wrong, though.

So the brothers are out and that probably makes the other teams a bit happier, which may mean that Emily and Molly will pull out the win.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 24, 2022 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
In previous years the teams that are eliminated early go to their version of Ponderosa until they are needed at the final pit stop. The teams that are eliminated later "run" a different route to throw off the spoilers.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 25, 2022 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, that was how they did it, which would keep teams together, but Molly and Emily have talked of wanting to stay in the race so they wouldn't go home to separate places..

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Friday, November 25, 2022 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
With this season filmed during heightened Covid protocols, it's possible the 'Ponderosa' version isn't in effect like in the past. Though, if they all get together for the finale scenes it would make a lot more sense to HAVE a Ponderosa area to help them maintain the correct protocols for the finale. Who knows...lol..I was spitballing ideas on why Emily and Molly keep mentioning that same point every leg.

Really enjoying the teams and season - though I am rooting for Derek and Claire.

Does anyone think that since Derek and Claire have the podcast, like and Kim and Penn did last year, it's a sign they won? Are any of the other teams doing podcasts? Again, just throwing an idea out there.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, November 25, 2022 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Kim and Penn already were YouTube celebrities so I don’t think their podcast was just because they won.. same with Derek and Claire…they already are reality stars and totally fit the podcast generation.

As much as I like Derek and Claire, after this week’s episode, I totally am wanting one of the other three teams to win. Not because of anything D & C did but because of how great the other three teams were.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 25, 2022 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Luis and Michelle also have a podcast with Michelle's brother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpRC8PJSIIs

Croqueta Chat.. that is from episode 8, which I ran across.

But they seem to have guests, so I'd say they are sounding more like the winners than Derek and Claire, who started instagramming together after Big Brother.

I'm stll hoping that they won, though.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 27, 2022 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZCmgthEqA

Episode 10 Derek & Claire..

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, November 28, 2022 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Sea, I looked forward to this recap even more than usual due to Claire’s meltdown. Really wanted to hear them talk about it and they didn’t disappoint! Poor Claire, I really felt for her through that whole ordeal. I would have been the same, and when she collapsed in tears in the episode, so did I. You could actually see the stress and relief on her face and body.

I laughed so much at their 55-point turn, and Derek not knowing what to do with a bobbie pin! Hahahahaha!

They are in F4!!!! Wooohoooo!!!!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, November 28, 2022 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Agreed. I'm so impressed with her for doing that task and holding it together while doing it (other than yelling at the clip guy). And LOL about her camera guy's comment.

Love these two so much I'm going to be heartbroken if they are not our ultimate winners or don't make the final leg.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 28, 2022 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love their recaps!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 28, 2022 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I love the insider info.. like if she hesitated for 4 minutes (I think it was 4 or 5), then another team could go ahead. And hearing the comments by the sound and camera guys. And why she freaked at the turnaround, as they removed a clip to turn. And that Derek couldn't just back up in that dead end ally because they were followed by two production vehicles..

And when Derek didn't hug her.. they didn't mention that, but he knew her well enough to just let her be and also not try to rush her to the pit stop and told the other team to just go ahead, which we saw on the show. And that Aubrey offered her a hug and Claire was like. NO..

and funny to hear from Claire how pumped up Michelle was about doing that task.. that she and Luis did rock paper scissor to see who would do it and Claire thought Michelle LOST, but she won.

And good for Claire, now she has done all the roadblock tasks and Derek will do the rest, however long they may last.

In the comments one person was riffing on the "they aren't a real couple" thing and other commentors said they think it is a guy who follows Derek and Claire's Instagram and won't let go. creates new accounts and other accounts to like his own posts.

And the mystery disappearance of the Lord of the Latrine poster..

I always want them to keep talking!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, November 28, 2022 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
How awful that they have a follower who does that.

And yes, where is the Latrine poster?! maybe it's in their bedroom. LOL.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, November 29, 2022 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
We've been enjoying the recaps (still haven't caught up yet). I sure appreciate the links being posted here. :-)

Derek and Claire are so much fun. Also I'm so impressed with how they tried to prepare for the race and all the effort they put into it. I'm sure that lots of teams have done this but it seems that so many teams (especially in past seasons) just show up completely unprepared and learn very little along the way. They really worked at it!

As much as I liked Michael and Marcus, I was kind of glad to see them eliminated. They're so strong physically and their running ability is so superior it would have been hard for any of the other teams to beat them in a race at the end. The others seem to be more on a level playing field in that respect.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 04, 2022 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
These updates are also very enjoyable

This one, besides Luis and Michelle and her brother, has Marcus and Molly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvcLT4ZiQwA

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: