TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
8th Show, Nov 9

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXIV: 8th Show, Nov 9 users admin

"La Ville Rose"

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Germany -> Austria -> Italy -> Jordan -> France

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, November 06, 2022 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"La Ville Rose"

1 hr

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, November 09, 2022 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I am so tickled that Claire and Derek got into first place again tonight.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 09, 2022 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me too! Claire was a boss at the rugby and their map practice helped them to navigate.

Aubrey and David!! Who knew that she could also drive the manual trans and they seem to be doing much better..

I worry about the twin with the hurt knee.. I fear without an MRI they may not know exactly what is wrong in there. That brace should help but it may be inadequate. If a ligament is involved, you need certain support. My custom brace I wore for several years had a very specific strap to hold things together since my ACL was "deficient", AKA snapped.

And last year a different custom brace when I had the fracture, but more when the arthritis flared, for stability.

I was feeling every step she took...

Derek and Claire are my #1 but I'm really fond of those twins!! And liking everyone.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, November 10, 2022 - 1:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I laughed so hard at Marcus trying to kick the ball. Really they all made me laugh. Super surprised that they all did well reciting the poem in French.

I can't say I want any of them to go home. First year I've felt that way too. Love them all. Can't wait to hear Derek and Claire's rendition of this leg.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, November 10, 2022 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I have enjoyed watching all of the teams this years. I think this is the first year I’ve watched that there wasn’t at least one team that drove me crazy. Not this year though…..I like them all.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, November 10, 2022 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
What an excellent leg for Derek and Claire! I loved that they showed them using their “boot camp” lessons and production missed an opportunity to show the argument they had last week. Since that would have been a nice story arc.

Man, what is with the editors of reality shows these days? Let me in there!!! Hahaha!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 10, 2022 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I worry that the knee will kick her out of the race. I also love all the teams!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, November 10, 2022 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I LOL at Claire " was kind of recruited" and Derek laughing and clarifying her story. Those two are so cute. So happy they got a win and a trip to Thailand! I know Derek said they had hoped Tar would take them to Asia. Now they get to go!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 10, 2022 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL I laughed at that too! sounded like me and my hubby, he never lets me get away with exaggerating a story hahaha

Spear

08-05-2001

Thursday, November 10, 2022 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
I may have missed it, but I thought it was strange that they didn't show Phil telling Mattie/Quinton that they had been "eliminated" from the race. I think all he said was that they were in last place.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, November 11, 2022 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
They were told they were eliminated and were shown walking away, Spear. I end up watching online at cbs.com rather than Paramount b/c Paramount always cuts the end off to go to the next program.

Spear

08-05-2001

Saturday, November 12, 2022 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
Oh, my recording wasn't cut off and I'm aware they were eliminated. I'm just saying it was strange we didn't see Phil give his standard "you have been eliminated from the race" speech.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, November 13, 2022 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Derek and Claire recap Ep 8:

https://youtu.be/2MM582KXtKE

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, November 13, 2022 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Spear - He did give the speech, though. He reminded them that there were no non-elimination legs, so unfortunately, they had come in last and were eliminated from the race. Wonder if the online version is different than the live?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: