TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Derek and Claire

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXIV: Cast Bios: Derek and Claire users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    

Derek Xiao and Claire Rehfuss

Derek Xiao (24, Product Manager) and Claire Rehfuss (25, AI Engineer)

Reality romance from Los Angeles, Calif.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I wonder if their romance is real or if it was just to get on the show. I look forward to seeing them on the race

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It sure seems real. I follow them on Insta. They are together all the time. It seems genuine to me. They were in NYC and now they seem to be living in CA.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I would like for their romance to be real. Look at that photo. That is definitely an "in love" photo.

I will be rooting for them on day 1, and we'll take it from there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
ยท
17m
Check out my interview with
@derekxiao_
and
@ClaireRehfuss
! They told me all about how they prepped for #AmazingRace especially since Derek was off filming #TheChallengeUSA leading up to it. Claire made a "very long prep list" and her parents helped too!

https://twitter.com/sharontharp/status/1572332147184205826

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: