TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 03, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXIII: Episode 9, Finale - March 2: Archive through March 03, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
R/D start "killing" the pinatas.

R/C looking for the address, go thru gates and park in the marked parking lot.

Become a Foley Artist, by adding sound effects to some TAR scenes. When the foley artist says they are in sync with the picture they will get a clue.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, this ending is sure a lot harder than the last Amazing Race, they have upped the challenges.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Girls are working on the sounds, Kim and Penn finally arrive.

They are each in different studios. Kim and Penn feel very confident since they do this kind of stuff in their videos.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The boys have found 2 clues.... bck to 5th attempt by the girls.

Kim/Peen are on 3rd failure and decide to do another demo.

The boys have finally got all the clues.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The girls get it on their next attempt (they didn't show the number). Now they have to go to the home of the LA Galaxy.

Kim/Penn get it done, don't show the number. When they come out R/C are getting directions.

K/P ask the same guy for directions.

R/D just get to SIR.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, now they run into traffic on the freeway, it is 9.37.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
The girls said we should tell him not to give them directions.. not sure if pen and Kim heard it or not.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
They may not have then .. but they are all watching together now...(and are probably laughing about it) LOL! .. I doubt that Kim and Penn care about that .. last episode recap they did .. they said it was every one for themselves...

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
The girls are really rocking it tonight, very impressive!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
R/C - make a right turn into gate D. Solve the images on the wall. they have to put tennis rackets up with the right answer, then run thru the tunnel.

Kim/Penn get there. The girls have quite a few done. Kim wanted to pull them all out and noticed there were multiple answers to the questions.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ryan and Dusty finish the Foley stuff, and are off.

R/C and K/P both are finished but get the coin wrong.

R/C are having trouble with the coin and the candy.

K/P are having trouble with the coin and the boat.

K/P have 3 wrong. R/C have 2 wrong. Finally K/P have the coin correct.

And they win the Amazing Race. Darnit, I wanted the girls to win.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I am happy with either Kim and Penn or Raquel and Cayla... And Ryan and Dusty in third .. what a great top three!!!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
That was a great finish and a very deserving top 3!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Great finish

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
This has been IMO the best AR season ever because of the contestants. It was refreshing and so much fun to watch. I have been following Holderness Family videos since, I think before Covid hit. They are amazing and work so hard in their real life so I was thrilled they won! Can't we to see their You Tube about the finale tomorrow.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't really mind who won until I watched it, then I felt sad for the girls. So close! I'm not sure I'd have even looked at the coin during the challenge, I'd have just have been so happy to see a round thing under there.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
New note for future racers, for heaven's sake, learn how to paddle a rowboat!! Arun wasn't lifting the paddles out of the water on the way back!

So, I accidentally spoiled myself by waiting an hour to start watching on the DVR but it started an hour in instead of at the beginning, so I knew Arun and Natalia were out. Actually that was probably better, since I didn't have to worry for them the first hour.

There were some difficult tasks, i thought and some eyesight tasks wow..

I was really happy with the order in the end and while we had talked about it being a long time for an all female team to win, that has happened, and we know all male teams have won a lot. But until Kim mentioned it halfway through (and then it was mentioned at the end) they actually set a record as the oldet team ever to win, so that's very nice.

The order worked well for me but really it was a great final three.

The elevators could have tripped up many a team and the pinata task.. all three of these teams did an excellent job of giving and taking directions. There have been teams in the past races who woud have had trouble staying calm or just listening.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, the eyesight challenge. That was a little unfair. I'm surprised no one nixed that during planning.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Even the find the flag was eyesight oriented but that count the arches, yikes!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was very happy with the F3. It is a shame that the girls ran a perfect race and fell apart at the memory challenge. I don't even remember the "candy" from any particular leg. It is possible I fell asleep during that particular episode and missed it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this was a wonderful season!I love how close the cast still is.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=686307872401105

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I don't think they fell apart, I think at that point it was which had the right combination at the right time. Although the couple did notice the similar ones because they laid out all the pictures first.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Just watched the finale, very happy with the outcome. I thought the memory challenge was a bit much especially at the coin. They should have just been able to pick a coin.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I remembered memory challenges in prior years as the last task. They were also difficult.