TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 17, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXIII: Episode 7, February 16th: Archive through February 17, 2022 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
More racing tonight!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Looks like they go to a "taco" truck and have to order items by spelling the "item" the taco contains and then eat it ... The Amazing Race@AmazingRaceCBSยท4h

We hope you're hungry!๐Ÿ˜‰ Catch a brand new #AmazingRace tonight at 9/8c on @CBS!๐Ÿด

https://twitter.com/AmazingRaceCBS/status/1494008724800876550

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It will probably make me hungry!!!

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I was at costco today and thought tacos sound good, so I have taco shells, taco spice, taco sauce, beef. Maybe the Amazing race will give me a good unique recipe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The clues are up in the olive trees and they have to drive stick shift cars.

First task is at Mariannies Vineyard and they are supposed to Wrap... make 60 Gomata's (Sp). Take a grape leaf with a little rice mixture, wrap it up and place on the tray.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NOw they are off to the beach to Mamo's and make sulake (sp); but first they have to spell it. LOL.

Ryan an Dusty are finished and of course they were a bit annoying, yelling along the way as they left.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lulu and Lala got it done. Arun is doing a really good job and finishes the task.

Raquel or Cayla still working on it, she hasn't figure out that the leaves have to be a certain way, with the veins on the inside.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Souvlaki, that is what they have to order and eat ... looks really good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The clue is on the paper that was wrapped around the "burrito".

They have to go to St. Georges Church for the next clue. Another road block... must identify iconic saints in the correct order that the priest sermons.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Ryan didn't pay attention and was focused on something esle when the story was told, so he failed the first test.

So he has to go back and do the lecture again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Arun and Natalie finally spell correctly, eat their food and haven't yet figured out the clue is on the brown paper.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lulu and Lala found the pitstop but had to leave and go back to the "taco truck", LOL.

Kim and Penn are first and win $7500 each.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ryan started to leave after the 5th saint was discussed because he got it in his mind from the clue that the 5th one was it.

Lulu and Lala threw away the brown paper wrapper. So they got a second one and apparently one of them don't like it so is having a hard time eating it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Once again they crumple up the paper and throw it in the trash.

Ryn goes over to take the test. He gets it correct and he is off. R/C finish the test and are off.

L/L finally figure out they need to check the wrapper, dig it out of the trash and they are off.

Natalia misses one saint so she has to go back for the lecture.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Raquel and Cayla are #2, Ryan and Dusty are #3.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Arun and Natalia seem to be lost again so they stop for directions.

Arun and Natalia are #4.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lala and Lulu are the last team to arrive and are eliminated from the race.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
For some reason they were compelled to jump off the dock into the water.

I am amazed we have crotch shaving commercials !!!

ANd now they are doing more stuff in Greece.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
So bummed they were eliminated. I really grew to love them. Wish them the best

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo!

At this point Iโ€™m sorry to see any of these teams go. Very enjoyable.

But oh my are some of them overmatched. At least the Dad and daughter managed to not finish last for once.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Kim and Penn have to be the favourites to win now. In the male pair, the one who hasn't been in prison is too manic when he's stressed, and it looks like it's going to bite him next episode.

It was another episode where the dad and daughter probably did an extra task for being last last leg. They might highlight their direction issues on the show, but they must be getting through the tasks quickly.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
If you're interested -- this is a Netflix documentary "Dream / Killer" about Ryan Ferguson's experience re murder of Kent Heitholt. Story was originally reported on CBS 48 Hours. Ryan's attorney Kathleen Zellner who his father found is a very few miles from me.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Arun and Natalie couldn't find their way out of a paper bag. I'll be pissed if they win this race.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
me too Lexie, I was ticked that Lala and Lulu were eliminated and Arun and Natalie survived. They should have gone weeks ago.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It is Amazing...that the daughter/dad duo...have gotten 4 additional chances. The first one everyone had... Because they came back for covid. They all got a "second chance". But this team... Just shouldn't be there anymore.