TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 03, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXIII: Episode 5, February 2nd: Archive through February 03, 2022 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just getting ready for tonight's episode (on following Big Brother).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And now .... the previously on...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Amazing Race
@AmazingRaceCBS
·
8m
Looks like we have an early detour.Eyes Which one are you choosing?

Say Cheese or Mule, Please

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mule Please, is to saddle the mules.

Say Cheese, looks like they have to make cheese.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, once the Mule is saddled they take off with one of the mules to delivery milk cannisters on the mule to a shack.

Akbar is the one making the cheese and Sheridan is giving him directions.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Natalia and Abur and doing this one and might be good at it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lulu and Lala did the cheese task quickly. Raquel and Cayla are also done with the mule task.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ryan and Dusty are having trouble because they kept turning the heat off and on. Everyone was happy to see them struggle for a change.

Akbar/Sheridan and Natalia/Abur and done.

Ryan and Dusty switch tasks and end up having to push the jeep up the hill, LOL. Ok, this is making me laugh.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ryan and Dusty are not saddling up the mule. Everyone else is off to the roadblock.

Make a splash ... zipline, jumping, running. Oh its like a real life water slide. Penn is doing that one.
In the middle of the slides there is a clue hanging (at the cave).

Lala and Lulu and now doing the water one.

Ryan and Dusty have completed the task and are off to the next task.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Off to pump up a kayak and then go to the pitstop.

Akbar is doing the roadblock, he is having some trouble breathing climbing up the trail. Arun passed Akbar.

Ryan and Dusty have arrived, Ryan is doing the task.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The zipline looks really fun.

Kim/Penn are the first to arrive at the kayaks. They carry the kayak up to the launch pad and they are off.

Ryan trying to Pass Akbar.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I hope this is not an elimination race. Dusty is being kind of a butthead about getting back in the race.

Sheridan is still waiting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kim and Penn are first and get $5000 each.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The girls are both inflating their rafts, Lulu and Lala have to go back and put their backpacks in the car.

As they did that Ryan and Dusty arrive and start pumping.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ryan and Dusty are off, Arun and Natalia are off. Akbar and Sheridan getting it pumped up.

Lulu and Lala are finally on the river.

Raquel and Cayla are team number 2.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ryan and Dusty, god they are annoying, is team #3.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, the girls and the Host guy, are laughing at them taking off their lifejackets to show off thier muscles.

Arun and Natalia is #4.

Lulu and Lala are #5.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ryan and Rusty are in the second departure time.

Sheridan and Akbar have now arrived and are the last team to arrive and have been eliminated.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I am glad that Sheri and Akbar went out on Akbar's poor performance in an athletic performance. I hope he learns from Sheri's grace in not blaming him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Next teams have to eat maggot cheese, or canoe the Mediterranean (they show Ryan and Dusty sinking their boat, LOL).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Maris, I thought the same thing. Sheri is a gem.

Dusty was really unlikeable this ep, even with the story about his dad I didnt warm to him. He is a poor winner and a poor loser

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I am thinking Akbar may have just aged out of the male supremacy phase of life, since he had not heretofore abandoned the premise, despite his patch of gray hair.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dusty was super annoying.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Dear Akbar, it wasn't the latex clothing or the size of your feet that made everything so difficult for you. It was the fact that you are out of shape, period.

Dear Ryan and Dusty - ripping off your shirts at the end to show off your muscles - seriously?!

Fun episode and I am not sorry to see Akbar gone.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I’m curious how the sisters came in after Ryan and dusty? They had a pretty far head start? Guess I missed something