TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 5, February 2nd

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXIII: Episode 5, February 2nd users admin

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

United States -> England -> Scotland -> // -> Switzerland -> France

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 03, 2022Lostfan25 02-03-22  9:57 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I have to admit, Ryan and Dusty sure sunk on the likability scale this episode.

Still liking Raquel and Carla and I like that Kim is a "new Kim"... so they moved up. :-)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I didn't find anything unlikable about Ryan. But Dusty is quite manic at times. His over confidence at cooking the cheese and to keep reducing the heat -- it should have been obvious to him that the others were just letting it cook and having success! Hopefully it will be humbling to him.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I try not to be happy when any team is eliminated but I have to confess to feeling a certain pleasure that it was Akbar who had trouble completing a challenge that got them eliminated. After all his complaints and demands that Sheridan try harder, when it was his turn all he did was shrug his shoulders and say all you can do is your best. Really???

Ryan and Dusty are okay for the most part but they are what I'd describe as "in your face" kind of guys. It kind of wears on you after a while.

Loved seeing all the other teams do so well.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
https://theholdernessfamily.com/ep-6-recap-the-amazing-race/....

Kim and Penn's recap

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Pamy - YES! Those boys need to eat some humble pie... I'm sure they figured when the restart happened that they had the race in the bag..looking around at their competition and underestimating them.. and maybe their "Whoop! Whoop! Whoops!" are for intimidation but it's quite obnoxious... but in the preview of them sinking their boat... LOL!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
And I suggest you all listen to Kim and Penn talk about the "kayak" and Penn's hernia....

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I like the boys, nothing wrong with confidence, especially after spending 10 years in prison for a crime you didn't commit.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 12:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It wasn't the one who was in prison, but the other one who was over the top annoying. Just Dusty. Confindence doesn't mean all the noise and crashing about and then having to flex muscles on the matt.

And if they are the inevitable winners, meh.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Oh I'm aware of which one it was, I just didn't find it offensive.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Like I said, they’re kind of over the top enthused, but nothing offensive at this point. Pretty harmless.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not offensive, just annoying. (and just me.. I'd never tell anyone how they should feel

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
AND, they are annoying compared to the other teams in this season. On some seasons they would hardly be a blip on the annoying radar when there were super annoying teams around.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Nope, not telling anyone how they should feel, just saying that I guess I'm different, they don't annoy me :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They didn't bother me either Scoot. There have been way more annoying teams in the history of TAR

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
To me Akbar and Sheridan were more annoying.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
not alone in finding them being annoying. They over read a clue. Other teams have done it in the past, some recovered and were happy but were not using that annoying sound.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Scoot about Akbar and Sheridan being more annoying

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I didn't find Sheri annoying - Akbar, however, was annoying enough for TWO!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yes, Akbar was awful at times. I felt so bad for Sheridan, the way he ragged on her.

(Penn & Kim for the Win!)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Penn and Kim are annoying to me as that cutesy overly perfect couple. Just call it jealousy. I'll admit it. LOL.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
LOL, Brenda...I get that!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love Kim and Penn. Their weekly podcast made me love them more.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: