TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 26, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXIII: Episode 4, January 26th: Archive through January 26, 2022 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Tune in tonight, where we'll get to see how many more roadblocks Sheridan ends up doing. My wife was asking me if he was trying to do her in?!?!?

Marej

09-19-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Will we see a Celeb BB cast reveal commercial on TAR tonight?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
722 foot bungee jump .. The Amazing Race @AmazingRaceCBS
ยท
3m
A Roadblock right out of the gate! Police cars revolving light #AmazingRace

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sheridan has to do the jump because Akbar is over weight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They are jumping off a dam!!! They have to take a number.

they have to jump with the gnome, OMG, it is a very long way!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I think Lala did it and she said
"I didn't pee myself" when she came back up, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sheridan must have said OMG fifty times. and commercial....

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Akbar gets out of all the hard ones! He better be more supportive of her. I really dislike him so far

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Back and she is still trying. Akbar says just close your eyes and she finally does it.

Akbar says he is chopped liver the whole way, he can't say nothing now.

She says, I can't stop shaking.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
at least he gave her some credit

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Apparently there was a scenic route and fast (highway) route to the dam.

Arun says they are only 2.5 hours late, Natalia does the jump.

Now they are at a detour, bartender race or make sausage. The bartender race is to grab some stuff 12 bottles of wine and 12 bags of chestnuts, and then climb these stairs. they also have the gnome.

The sausage one is to make circular sausage.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sausage filing and casing are in a couple of coolers. The girls watch the demonstration for how to make the sausage.

Wow there are a lot of stairs for the bartender race.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Natalia and Arun are going the wrong way AGAIN.

These two are the most navigationally challenged I have ever seen on this show, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Arkbar and Sheridan have chosen the bartender race, wait till they see those stairs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now search the gnome and find a photo that shows they need to go to Parco Ciani, which is on a big lake.

Sheridan wants to carry all the wine and Akbar keeps protesting reminding her of the stairs, finally Sheridan agrees that they need to take some of the wine bottles back and they only carry 4 each up the stairs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Arun and Natalia may be lost AGAIN, hard to tell, but they are driving.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
and just 10min later he is back to being a complete ass! I cant stand him

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sheridan and Akbar arguing, she is really huffing and puffing and finally drops a bottle of wine.

I was thinking that I hope they have medics around to make sure no one has a heart attack doing this task.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
The juxtaposition of the 2 married couples on the stairs. One supportive of each other couple and one with an ass of a husband. Penn and Kim were more supportive of her as the passed her. I wonder if watching the race will open Akbar's eye that he is awful to her

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I also think it is telling that the only other time he was proud of her is when she gave birth to his kids. Surely, she has done more than give birth that deserved praise and respect over the years

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sheridan says she is going to go the pace she wants to go, and tells him to go on. She gives him her backpack and takes the gnome the way down.

Kim and Penn finish the task. The twins almost get run over trying to get to the pit stop.

Ryan and Dusty are first and get a trip to Dominica.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lulu and Lala are team number 2.

Kim and Penn are team number 3.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Raquel and Cayla are doing the sausage.

Arun and Natalia are still driving, LMAO.

S/A have taken up some chestnuts.

R/C sausage is too small.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sheridan/Akbar done, Raquel/Cayla done.

R/C pass S/A and they are teams 4 and 5.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Arun and Natalia are finally at the clue box. They decide to do the sausage.

They pass and are headed to the Phil where they are the last team to arrive. The greeter had to leave.

And this is a non-elimination point, so they are still in the game.