TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 13, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXIII: Episode 2, January 12th: Archive through January 13, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Trying again to post a thread for the second show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Amazing Race
@AmazingRaceCBS
·
1h
Caution, driving stick shift in a different country may cause stress.Warning signEyes #AmazingRace

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, so they are still racing, I thought it was going to be a non-elimination race but noooo.... they are still going, the twins were the last ones in the double decker bus and they are going ....

To Scotland.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, those are cool berths on the train. LOL, they think they are tight quarters, I thought they seemed pretty spacious.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Everyone running for the cars, and apparently they are stick shift. must drive to Glasgow's West end for their clue.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kim and Penn sort of accidentally stumble onto the clue.

Road Block -- assemble a Bagpipe and play a note for the length of a traditional measure.

Wow these guys playing are amazing but the song will get annoying after a while.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, they did it on the first try.

Ryan and Dusty did it. Anthony and Spencer did it.

Taylor and Isiah seem to be lost. Caro and Ray lost, Abkar and Sheridan having trouble driving the car.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The twins have now found the clue.

Now at the Britannia Playhouse?, where they have to put on kilts and do a performance.

The other task is Barrel Making, where they have to remove the top three loops and replace the top. Looks kind of hard.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Caro and Ray are finally at the bagpipe and they said there were 2 clues left. Taylor and Issiah have now arrived as well.

Akbar and Sherri have finally arrived, I think they are the last 3.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now going to the University of Glasgow for a pitstop.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kim and Penn are team #1, they get a trip to Cape Cod, Mass for 5 nights, golf and spa.

Lulu and Lala finish off the kilt task. Arun and Natalia are working on it.

Holy cow, Taylor and Isiah had an amazing dream video dancing!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Missed a bunch but Raquel and Cayla are team number 6.

Abkar and Sherri put on quite a show, raising their skirts, got a bit of a show, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Arun and Natalia are the last team at the kilt show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taylor and Isaiah are team number 8; Abkar and Sheridan and Arun and Natalia are both trying to get instructions to the University.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Both teams are driving and finally we see Abkar/Sheridan arrive, they are team number 9!!

Finally Arun and Natalia are the last team to arrive and have been eliminated from the race.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feb 28, 2020 .... Phil gathers them to announce the Amazing Race is suspending the race.

He says they will have all of them re-start the race.

St. Gallen, Scotland .... Phil welcomes the teams back to the race.

I think it is only the remaining teams, Phil's commentary made it sound like everyone was coming back but I believe it is only the ones that made thru tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmm, the previews sort of made it seem like some more people were coming back.... we shall see next week!

66mustang

06-30-2011

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 66mustang a private message Print Post    
I didn't see Caro and Ray at the restart in Switzerland -- perhaps they broke up during the hiatus. I suspect the replacement teams for those who dropped out may include Michael/Mo and Arun/Natalia. I hope so since I really like the Arun/Natalia relationship!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They announced before the race that three teams wouldn't be back, from the Preview it looks like that's the gay couple, the French train couple, and the arguing couple.

I felt bad for Arun, he told Natalia he wouldn't be able to do it. It seemed like she panicked at the whiskey barrel challenge and didn't really give it a go.

I'm not surprised at all the arguing couple aren't back, to be honest I'd be surprised if they were still together.

Spear

08-05-2001

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
They only showed 5 teams at the end of the show -- Sam/Connie were missing, too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope for Arun and Natalia.. But she was getting married.. Still hope they get to return.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 13, 2022 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I read that two teams were not able to come back after the longest pit stop in the history. I would think they would bring back the first two teams who were eliminated but who knows if they were able to come back after a 19-month hiatus.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, January 13, 2022 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
These are the people who didn’t return to Amazing race .....

Anthony & Spencer, Caro & Ray, Connie & Sam, and Taylor & Isaiah were unable to return to The Amazing Race when filming resumed due to extenuating circumstances

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 13, 2022 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So FOUR teams didn't come back? Caro and Ray don't surprise me. I didn't think their Love Island romance was going to last.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, January 13, 2022 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Either Anthony or Spencer was a medic during his time in the service. I wonder if he was working during that time of the pandemic and felt that was where he was needed.