TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 17, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXII: 10th Show, Dec 16 Finale: Archive through December 17, 2020 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, December 13, 2020 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Now It's About Winning"

I can see why teams would want to eliminate the football guys last week. Who would wish to end in a footrace with them? Still, they would get to see more of the world,running as decoys.

Fun season IMO, so glad we got to see it!! Bisc

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 14, 2020 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me too.. Any gripes I might have, I am grateful for the season, even as they rushed through showing it to us.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm also excited for the finale!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I hope someone will spoil tonight. Pretty please!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
The beards are way behind. Boyfriends in lead with a little time ahead of the oriental team...

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
1st task was to get 50 red and yellow bead necklaces, 2nd task was to find a baby in the king cake. 3 rd task jumping from a bridge to get a clue. Boyfriends just finish that one and no other teams there

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Oh after they found baby had to eat 3 donuts each.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Thanks for spoiling, Fan3. Keep up the great work.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
They had to decorated a large ball to represent the world. Boyfriends on the way to finish line Asian couple just starting.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Boyfriends won

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
The blonde boyfriend asked the other one to marry him at the finish line. The other two teams still working on the globe

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Asian team come in 2nd

Loremma

04-25-2004

Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Loremma a private message Print Post    
Were the football team at the finish line?
Never mind I just saw them. But they didn’t talk to them.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Beards got a driver whos first language was not English, and perhaps they did not pick up on it. Or they did, and substituted their judgment for the driver's. They were to go to Louis Armstrong Park on a certain street, and when the beards saw the street name, let's say H**** and they yelled to the driver that they just passed H**** St., cameras showed street sigh that said N. H**** St., the driver replied, "Louis Armstrong Park is on South H**** St, not north." Beards panicked and made the driver let them out on NORTH H**** St., which was wrong, and then they ran all over the place on foot until they eventually found the park on SOUTH H**** St.

I thought production did a pretty good job of showing it was NOT a bad cab driver who lost this race for the beards, and they might have had a chance if they had not lost faith in their cab driver who was clearly NOT lost.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So, now we get Tough as Nails, and then when can Phil get back to filming? Sorry it is over. Wanted Hung and Cher to win, but at least they got second.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yeah I wanted Hung and Chee to win too. Oh well.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 3:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I knew the North and South Rampart was going to confuse the beards. If they had only stayed with their taxi they might have had a shot.

But the Park is on North Rampart (but South Rampart turns into North Rampart).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Bummed Hung and Chee didnt win but I was happy for the boys.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
This was one of the less exciting finales, since they weren't really close and stayed in the same order all the way through.

I still like watching the tasks (although really? All those wasted king cakes??). I'd like to try making the world puzzle!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched yet, but knowing who won makes me not want to watch. I loved the boyfriends early on, but their cattiness proved tiresome and childish to me. OUt of the 3 teams left, I think I would have preferred the Beards to win, but all of them lost me as a fan after their high schoolish behavior.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought of the wasted cakes as well.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
At least the show made more than a million miles during it run on tv.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed this season. The final episode was not that exciting. I think a hard puzzle should be the last task, not something so random as finding a baby in a cake. I did feel a bit of emotion at the proposal even though it's not the team I wanted to win. Everyone else on the race seemed to really like the final 3 teams, so I'm going to accept that.

I really hope we get some more seasons of TAR. I think it's really important to learn about other parts of the world, even if it is through silly tasks on a reality show.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Forgot to mention that I was very moved by the proposal. Very sweet.

Swimming upstream here, but of the very few seasons I've watched all the way through, this one was my fave. Great cast, minimal bitchiness, and I really enjoyed the alliance, because I love seeing people's 'better angels ', especially in these types of situations. I do understand that others might have a different take on this, preferring sheer competitiveness at all cost and the occasional sniping for drama. Just not my thing.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I hated to see all those Advent buns being destroyed.

Somebody goes to all the work of making them and then they are smashed.

The Baby was really small.

I am happy that the newly engaged couple won.