TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
8th Show, Dec 2

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXII: 8th Show, Dec 2 users admin

"Getting Down to the Nitty Gritty"

TAR
United States -> Trinidad and Tobago -> Colombia -> Brazil -> Paraguay -> France -> Germany -> Kazakhstan -> India
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, November 29, 2020 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Getting Down to the Nitty Gritty"

Kc103

07-13-2004

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
Do you know if there are one or two episodes tonight?

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
My guide says just one tonight.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
In Cambodia tonight.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
It was an interesting leg in Cambodia with bringing gifts to a temple to planting floating vegetable gardens to creating tiles. Riley and Madison did great as always even with a minor mishap of their boat engine failing. The NFL team came in 4th after having trouble with one of the tasks. Darn people! Read your clues and watch the demos!!

I swear, 3 of these teams must have spent all their spare time talking about how much they don't like the NFL boys. So so catty and unnecessary. I'm over Chee, James and Aparna.

Aparna definitely showed her true colors tonight. She and her brother were u-turned by the NFL and she was livid. She was quite nasty to DeAngelo as he was working on the next challenge. The fact is, she and her brother have been at the back of the pack in this race all along. They had no one to blame but themselves that they came in last and were eliminated.

Next week, walking/ in heels!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
We went to Angkor Thom a couple years ago. It is the one with all the big faces.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I still don’t like Will and James. I don’t care who else wins, but if I find out they’ve won, I won’t bother watching the Finale. I just think they are so mean-spirited.

Spear

08-05-2001

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
Aparna should have been angrier at the beard bros. Gary/DeAngelo did the right thing for their own game -- U-Turn a team they knew for sure was behind them. As far as she knew, Riley/Maddison didn't have a good reason to burn the U-Turn other than to screw them over.

Even knowing about the mini-alliance, she would have been justified to be mad about it because it was a bad strategy to help stronger teams like Will/James and Chee/Hung.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: