TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
7th Show, Nov 25

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXII: 7th Show, Nov 25 users admin

"Are You a Rickshaw?"
"This is Not Payback, This is Karma"

TAR
United States -> Trinidad and Tobago -> Colombia -> Brazil -> Paraguay -> France -> Germany -> Kazakhstan -> India
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, November 22, 2020 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Are You a Rickshaw?" 8pm
"This Not Payback, This is Karma" 9pm

I'm so confused too, just posting what CBS Sched page says.

Totally disgusted by sharing of the clue too. Are the buddies not even TRYING to win for themselves?
Do they maybe have agreements to share the end prize, so glad that team just screwed themselves out of 15K. Deserve it!!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, November 25, 2020 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching but just wanted to say that I would have LOVED going through that box of bangles!!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, November 25, 2020 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I do not like Will and James at all. I refer to them as the ”mean boys”. I also hate when there are alliances between teams. I wish they would make a rule that they can’t do that.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, November 25, 2020 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
So there are 3 teams who don't like that the NFL players don't help them and yet two of those teams, Will and James and Hung and Chee, required assistance tonight without helping anyone else while the NFL boys did just fine on their own.

I love the beards, Riley and Maddison! They so appreciate each country they're in and are the epitome of grace and humility. That castle was beautiful at the end.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, November 25, 2020 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I like Riley and Maddison too, but I didn’t like it when they yielded the Blonds. Geez, those girls had to work for every inch. They had a great attitude too.....even after being yielded twice. At this point, anyone else can win except James and Will. They just aren’t nice at all.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 26, 2020 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

I'm still watching but just wanted to say that I would have LOVED going through that box of bangles!!

Hahahaha, I was thinking same thing, and how much easier it would have been if it had been women doing it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 27, 2020 - 3:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have to hand it to the Blonde Bandits. As many Yields and obstacles as they faced over the course of this race, they always had a wonderful attitude and very appreciative of the opportunity afforded them - which cannot be said about a lot of past teams.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 29, 2020 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree. Those girls were amazing!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: