TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
4th Show, Nov 4

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXII: 4th Show, Nov 4 users admin

"Ole Ole"

TAR
United States -> Trinidad and Tobago -> Colombia -> Brazil -> Paraguay
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, November 01, 2020 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
2 hrs

"Ole Ole" 8pm
"You Don't Strike Me as a Renaissance Man" 9pm

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, November 01, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow. Two hours. That's great!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, November 01, 2020 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Biscottiii, do you think we should maybe call this thread “4th & 5th Shows, Nov 4”?

Marej

09-19-2002

Wednesday, November 04, 2020 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Only one hour.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, November 04, 2020 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Two hours here.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, November 04, 2020 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
One hour. I'm GUESSING a last minute schedule rearrange by CBS tonight. ONE hour of Amazing Race. Second hour SWAT. Third hour more of CBS on election.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, November 04, 2020 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Yep, My DVR recorded it as Amazing Race, but on playback, it's SWAT.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, November 04, 2020 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
All three networks did election reporting during third hour of primetime.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 04, 2020 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I just watched the first hour, settled in to enjoy the second hour, and SWAT, labelled Amazing Race on my DVR.

OH well.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Wednesday, November 04, 2020 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
SWAT on my tv also.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, November 04, 2020 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Here in Canada I got Big Bang Theory rerun.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 05, 2020 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
We’re all going to have to remember to fix our dvrs next week or the missed episode won’t tape.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 05, 2020 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, glad it wasn't just me! I had an election special taped, I was so disappointed when it wasnt TAR!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 05, 2020 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
With a Season Pass, TiVo automatically records what is shown in schedule. I've had TiVo since May '04. It is the BEST!!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, November 05, 2020 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thoroughly enjoyed the one episode I was able to watch last night. While I wanted to hear election updates, this show was a perfect break from it.

Alana and Leo were quite upset at being u-turned by Will and James in the last leg. In the long run, I think it hurt their own performance in the next leg. Leo was so concerned about beating them that it hurt his own focus.

Loved seeing the school orchestra where all the instruments were made from up-cycling items from a junk pile! DeAngelo killed it making the cello(?). He said he puts Ikea products together without any instructions. I'm impressed!

I thought for sure the football guys had the watermelon comp in the bag but alas, they barely made it to the finish line before the last team.

Kaylynn and Hailey came in last after having issues with their taxi driver earlier. I actually think the driver took them to the right place (junk yard) but they were freaked out by the neighborhood and insisted that the driver was wrong. It ended up not being an elimination leg.

Teams who didn't do the watermelon pyramid had to perform a dance with filled bottles on their heads. I thought it would be much more difficult then the watermelons but most of the team's killed it.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, November 05, 2020 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I was so worried the football guys were going to get Philiminated! I think they didn't pay enough attention to the details of how the melons were stacked. Lack of attention to detail trips teams up so often.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, November 05, 2020 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Will we get to see the 2nd episode that was supposed to air on Tuesday? I had SWAT, too.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, November 05, 2020 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I noticed at the end of the first ep last night there was a voice over that said "next wednesday on TAR". So yes, I believe we will get the ep next week. Hopefully we'll get two!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 05, 2020 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
IMDB is showing two episodes scheduled for next Wednesday.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 05, 2020 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 05, 2020 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

Kaylynn and Hailey came in last after having issues with their taxi driver earlier. I actually think the driver took them to the right place (junk yard) but they were freaked out by the neighborhood and insisted that the driver was wrong. It ended up not being an elimination leg.

That's what I thought too. The storyline continued to play it as a bad driver (but maybe that was earlier in the day). I also think when the girls were panicking about the neighborhood, that they were right around the corner from the challenge site.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm kind of surprised how long it took the football players to complete the watermelon challenge since no one else seemed to have that much trouble with it.

While Kaylynn and Haley had taxi driver issues, that had nothing to do with them coming in last. I think it took her almost four hours to complete the cello challenge.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
The football players had the strength for the watermelon challenge but the others were more methodical in looking at which way the stripes of the melons were sitting at each layer. I think that helped to keep their pyramid from falling so easily. Pure speculation - who knows, lol

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Saturday, November 07, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Sorry about all the confusion Folks! That's what showed on CBS sched site. Kid Sis and I were disappointed too. Had to come here to find that we weren't alone.

This next week CBS shows a DIFFERENT title, 1 hr, with 2 hrs of S.W.A.T. so I don't know what to expect. Maybe CBS is doing passive-aggressive to show their de stain for TAR to bring ratings down so they don't have to bring it back next season. BUMMER!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 07, 2020 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Biscotti, that's what it said on my schedule too, and it still said The Amazing Race when I tried to play the second hour on my DVR, only it was election coverage.

Nothing to apologize for!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 07, 2020 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
So my channel guide shows no new show this Wednesday, no TAR at all! Just 3 hours of SWAT!

But when I check my recording set up, it says there's a new episode on Wed at 7 pm (mountain time).

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, November 07, 2020 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
On my channel guide, next week's show is the same title as the second hour was supposed to be. Only shows one hour so far. I have it set to record the SWAT show at 8, just in case it is AR after all.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 07, 2020 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this wed we only get 1 ep, the one we were supposed to get last wed but didnt due to election. Wed the 18th we get 2 eps.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, November 08, 2020 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, mine is all messed up. The viewing guide shows NO shows, and if I look in "scheduled to record" nothing shows up. But if I check my TAR settings specifically it shows a new show on Wednesday set to be recorded.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 09, 2020 - 3:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
My DVR shows one episode this week and two next week (11/18)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I liked the way the football players changed as they talked to Phil.

Heads down, sad faces, explaining how much they enjoyed playing.

Phil said "There is another team behind you'"

What a change came over them!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: