TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
3rd Show, Oct 28

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXII: 3rd Show, Oct 28 users admin

"We're Makin' Big Moves"

TAR
United States -> Trinidad and Tobago -> Colombia -> Brazil
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, October 26, 2020 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"We're Makin' Big Moves"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ummm.. No one watched?

Will and James are on my shit list, just saying.

So target a team because they helped someone, when you are in first place and don't need to target anyone? Target a team that is not going to be out of the race so you created an enemy.

Sad about the dad and son. Really likeable!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Moderators - could we have the eliminated players "greyed out?"

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
So sad about Jerry and Frank. They were sweet and their interactions were always uplifting and positive. It would've been fun to watch them go further, especially as some teams are starting to show their true colors.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I am also very bummed about Jerry and Frank but they win in life, what a great father son bond they have!

I am sure that uturn will bite those guys in the ass sometime in the future.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
If that happens you can be sure that they will complain about prejudice against gay men!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Truthfully this is a program I rarely watch. But I am really loving this season. Kudos to the casting department! I don't enjoy continuous snark or whining, and thankfully this season, 'so far', is 'mostly' about loyalty and cooperation. My favourite team are the couple who came in 1st in the 1st two episodes. I am bummed the dad and son were eliminated, they were my other favourite team.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Jerry and Frank would still have been the last team without having to do two tasks. Glad it did not affect the order. Read the clue!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I am really enjoying the teams so far and have no real favorites so I know I will be sorry to see a team go each week no matter who it is. But yeah, there was no need to use the U-turn so it was a poor choice that will only hurt them in the end.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Got the banner and the announcement area updated. :-)

I haven't watched yet but it sounds like it was a good one! This show is so much fun and this season is so well cast. I'm liking all of these teams and I don't like to see any of them eliminated.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Banner is great, Jimmer.

I am enjoying this show too.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you Banner God!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I think U-turning Jerry & Frank will not hurt the blonde sisters, because they did it to try to help a team that had been U-turned by Will and James, who may be less popular than the team they U-turned.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well it won't hurt the women who u turned because the uturned team was eliminated. And, yes they were much further behind.
It drives me nuts that people don't read their clues or take time to understand them. That one couple who claimed they are brainy, 3 times they did not read their clue and it hurt them 3 times!!!! Once each show.

also they send you to buy food, when have they ever done that where did not have to cook or eat the food, ever on this show. And yet people who claim to have seen every show ever - still drop the bag and run off. I have seen every show and can not run anymore or keep going in strength but I do know to keep things.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm, nothing to do with being gay, at least from me. No one was more excited than I was when the Beekman Boys won the race!

I agree, the second U turn was payback for help, so there was some logic.

There are some enjoyable teams, so far.

Yes it was amazing to see people not keeping all those items!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, October 30, 2020 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
What Sadiesmom said.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, October 31, 2020 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I have and have had many dear gay male friends. However, I always take issue with anyone who acts badly and then feels ill-done-by if someone responds negatively toward their behavior, claiming it was because of race, creed, sexual orientation or anything else instead of taking personal responsibility for their situation. This couple has NOT done that; I just feel like it would not be beneath them to do so. I hope I am mistaken.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, October 31, 2020 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I think Will and James got caught up in the moment and forgot to consider that it's way too early to start creating enemies. And yes, the blonde sisters did the uturn as a favor returned.

I don't see this group getting all that dramatic so we'll see how it plays out. Most seem very good at reasoning things out and working with their partners and other teams. Yes it could be the editing but I just like all of these people, lol!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 31, 2020 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
They said they were made that the girls helped the other team causing the Kellie and Lavonne to be eliminated. I got the feeling they were really close to those girls and were sad/pissed they were eliminated because the other team was helped THAT is why they uturned them. It was like payback for helping a team that caused their friends elimination.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, October 31, 2020 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m not a big fan of teams giving other teams the answers to puzzles etc. but I guess it’s part of the game.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 31, 2020 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But the payback has earned them an enemy team and then the dominoes fell and the father and son team are lost to us.

And there was a group of teams also helping each other, but I guess that was considered to be ok, just not the team with glasses.

Starr

07-09-2005

Sunday, November 01, 2020 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Funny, in a RHAP discussion the other day, someone was talking about Enzo misreading the clue in that flying pigs/balance beam challenge. (He kept reading it as 2, it was asking for 3) Whoever was speaking said something like "haven't we learned from Amazing Race - read the $#&!@ clue!!"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 01, 2020 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
When I worked on designing and programming computer systems, we had to document everything and there were lots of manuals for the operating systems we used.. But So many people would ask questions and we would explain, but there was the undercurrent of "read the %&$# manual".

Now of course it is.. Here, look at this video on YouTube.

And maybe that is part of the problem here.. Too used to videos, or getting others to explain things, and too little reading.

I am enjoying this season!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, November 02, 2020 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
There was one show where I hated sharing. That was where every one shared a difficult answer except to the cowboys to get them eliminated because they were a strong team. Hated that one. I can't remember how the first one figured it out.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: