TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
2nd Show, Oct 21

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXII: 2nd Show, Oct 21 users admin

"Red Lipstick is Not My Color"

TAR
United States -> Trinidad and Tobago -> Colombia
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Red Lipstick is Not My Color"

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Bet one of the guys says that!

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
The football player did

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Kelllie and LaVonne are gone.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Wait, this is the entire show thread???

Dang, let me see what I can remember. Olympians eliminated, had bunch of taxi problems (they flew to Bogota, Colombia). A WHOLE BUNCH of them speak Spanish, including at least one of the Olympians, who is able to ask the taxi driver if his phone is charged (to work the GPS), and he admits he loaned his phone charger to somebody else.

The Asian married couple come in first - the woman, Hung and husband(?), the couple who came in first on first episode. They won a five night trip to Switzerland for coming in first. Their back story for tonight is they have been married for (10+?) years and then started having children and more children, and have not had musch time alone together since they got married, so this is a chance to reconnect.

My favorite part of tonight's show was that there was a young Colombian soccer player on the welcome mat with Phil, and he could do amazing things with his body and a soccer ball, and everybody was just amazed at what he could do. And when the NFL team hit the mat (apologies if everybody knows who they are; I don't follow football), Phil tells the soccer player to show them something, and the kid does a back flip with a ball between his legs and lands with the soccer ball still between his legs. The shorter football guy, still wearing his clown lipstick, says, "I can do that", and proceeds to do an impromptu total back flip. I shrieked out loud with surprise and delight that he could do that. Pretty sure he might have the soccer kid's age doubled.

I think the NFL was team number two.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I feel like my dvr didn't record this from the beginning how does it start???

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Argh! I can't believe I forgot this was on and our DVR didn't record it.

Oh well. I'll track it down elsewhere.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Juju, I loved when he did the same jump as the soccer player!!!

I was sad to see the girls go. Honestly, I will be sad to see most of them go. It is so refreshing to like everyone on this season! Wish they could all play BB, what a difference it would make

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I was so glad to see the football players do better this leg. And the team that has come in first both time -- power team in a small package! So far I am enjoying seeing all of these teams race.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Like Pamy, I will be sorry to see any of the teams go each week. They are all newbies and their excitement still exudes from each of them. No one is trying to create a brand or be an influencer - they simply are who they are and they are all trying their best! I am loving this season!!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I forget did anyone use the time delay?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
no

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
In his defense, the soccer player did his backflip with his soccer ball tucked between his legs...but the NFL player's backflip was still pretty darned amazing.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: