TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
1st Show, Oct 14

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXII: 1st Show, Oct 14 users admin

"One Million Miles"

TAR
United States -> Trinidad and Tobago
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 15, 2020Pamy25 10-15-20  8:11 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, thanks for the great banner!!!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I agree about the lack of trasnparency about when this was filmed. I'm guessing they don't say it is 2 years old as some might turn it off as it's not "new", even though it is.

I liked the football guys a lot. Glad they made it to the next leg. I also liked the nerd team. So far there isn't a team I dislike.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I'm watching too! I don't care if CBS held onto this season's race, it's all brand new stuff to me and watching with my son and hubby was fun. We all found ourselves so involved with the competitions. Leo and Chee surprised all of us with their steel drum playing skills!! And then we couldn't get that melody out of our heads.....Dayyyy OOoooooo, LOL

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
There is going to be so little "new" programming available due to covid that I am more then okay with them holding this up for fall.

l like all the teams simply because they are all newbies and truly excited to be there. No pre-determined alliances. No self-branding. I love it!!

I could understand how the tin drum leader ended up lowering the standards at the end. Some of them just had no rhythm and were feeling so defeated but they all did improve greatly.

Plus, after the one young woman took such a hard fall with the goats, Phil made sure to yell at those who came after "LET GO OF THE GOATS!"

Heck, I'm still tickled this morning at how much fun the show was to watch, lol.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I figured this season sucks that is why they held onto it for 2 yrs but so far there are many likeables.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Where did they go? I watched it late last night and have already forgotten!

TIA!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Looks like the next stop is Bogota, Columbia.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TNT, Trinidad?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I was thinking they went two places. First was Trinidad, then short plane hop to Tobago.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 2:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Ah, yes! Thank you both for your help. I remember it now. I remembered the drums, but not the locale!!

Sorry to see the "local" guys leace!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, it's not that this season sucks is the reason why they held it for two years. After Les Moonves was forced out of CBS, the guy that replaced him is not a true fan of the show so he basically just shelved it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhhhh TY Lexie. I hope this has huge ratings so that guy has to ask for another season!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Fantastic show this week. I like all the teams. Lots of diversity and interesting people. I enjoyed the steel drums!

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Some of us are old enough to remember Harry Belafonte singing The Banana Boat song from 1956.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Glad to hear I wasn't the only one singing along! "Daylight come and I wanna go home!"

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was singing along but my memory of the song is from Beetlejuice LOL!!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I went out into the living room TWICE (watching east coast feed on west coast time) last night to exclaim to Bigdog that I (not being at all musical by training) could have done the Day-O song easily, because I learned how to play ONE piece on piano at about age 10 at a relative's house, and they had a piano. 3-2-1 - 3-2-1 - 8-6-8 - 5-3-1-2 - 3-2-1 - 3-2-1 - 8-6-8 - 5-3-1-2 - 5-3-1-2-2-1

I think you start with either your right thumb or your index finger on middle C, NOT that I know where middle C is either, LOL.

Anyway, I could have done it! Yay!!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Juju - what song is that? The first couple of sequences sounded like "Three Blind Mice" but than NOT! It will haunt me until either you tell me or I go downstairs and pick it out on the piano!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=45HIhLLSjkc

Sing along!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Knew the song from Beetlejuice too! Classic film.
So glad TAR is back. I hope they are able to resume filming again. This had better not be the last season. Everyone watch and tell your friends!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was on a TAR FB page and they posted Hung's crash at the end and I posted I hope she was ok after that. She posted saying a little fall wouldnt keep her down LOL She is quite fun on FB :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But hitting her head was kind of brutal! Glad she was ok! Those goats were fierce!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was just happy to hear from her that she didn't have any lasting effects from it

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
TnT, my ONE song is Suwannee River. (way down upon the Suwannee River, far far away ... )

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Juju! I am a child of the south. Stephen foster songs were some of the earliest I heard!!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I was sorry that Nathan and Cody left. I'm not a fan of sisters Michelle and Victoria. (one more than the other).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Michelle and Victoria definitely have some "sister" issues with each other... LOL

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: